Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
President a Trump has caused more disruption and chaos to the Deep State than JFK could have imagined.

It is truly amazing that he is still alive.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by kenster99
Oswald shot Kennedy???

Not directed at you kenster, but the kool-aid drinkers.

They never make the next mental leap. That being, how did Oswald get the SS to step back from JFK's limo? I guess he paid them so much money he didnt have enough left to buy a decent gun.

Well, if Oswald didnt pay them to step back, how did he get them to do it? Did he have them hypnotized, threaten them? Ideas?

Oh, Oswald didnt cause the ss to step away?

Well, if he didnt, whose wink did?

Ok, if someone else had enough pull to get them to step back, you think they would hinge their plans on someone like him and give him the rig he supposedly used?

Didnt the House Committee on Assassinations find there was a conspiracy behind the assasination of JFK?

It's pretty freaking obvious the deep state arrainged the death of Oswald to anyone with knowledge of how high profile criminals are transported.

Its your choice to believe what you are told - or your own lying eyes.

rut-roh, Jag is apparently trying to dethrone TRH for KOTY....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

If Trump comes out of the hospital today, cured, that will back-fire to D's, HOWEVER if he overplays the "see its no big deal" card, that may backfire on him with with 200K USA deaths.

If this was a conspiracy, and I doubt it, it wasn't the election, it was for the SC process. To those who say "why didn't high ranking D's get it? When would they have been close enough to Trump? The get togethers they say spread it were not D events.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

If Trump comes out of the hospital today, cured, that will back-fire to D's, HOWEVER if he overplays the "see its no big deal" card, that may backfire on him with with 200K USA deaths.

If this was a conspiracy, and I doubt it, it wasn't the election, it was for the SC process. To those who say "why didn't high ranking D's get it? When would they have been close enough to Trump? The get togethers they say spread it were not D events.

200K people did not die from COVID in the United States.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

Correct.

Probably less than 10% of that number died from Covid.

The media Kool Aid is flowing freely.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

More like 9500.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's well known that Covid seriously affects older people with other health problems. Trump is older but with no known other serious problems so most likely he'll get over it quickly. What would happen if Hillary caught it, or maybe Pelosi or Biden?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It's well known that Covid seriously affects older people with other health problems. Trump is older but with no known other serious problems so most likely he'll get over it quickly. What would happen if Hillary caught it, or maybe Pelosi or Biden?

we can only hope they do. but evil begets evil so it probably wouldn't bother them

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deerstalker
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

we can only hope they do. but evil begets evil so it probably wouldn't bother them

Now you sound just like the deranged a Democrats and Media wishing President Trump to die.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"What would happen if Hillary caught it, or maybe Pelosi or Biden?"

One can only hope.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PJGunner
"What would happen if Hillary caught it, or maybe Pelosi or Biden?"

One can only hope.
Paul B.

Hillary Clinton has been keeping a very low profile this year: her decades-long drug use and underlying health issues has the Grim Reaper constantly circling her AO looking for an opportunity to snatch her and she knows it.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
.. how did Oswald get the SS to
step back from JFK's limo?...

Ok, if someone else had enough pull to get them to step back,...

Kennedy himself made the request a few days
prior....should one read a book by X-SS agent
from the time, one also discovers how terribly
lackluster/unprofessional the culture of the
SS was at the time...Even in the last decade,
SS has been hit with reports of scandals,
incompetence, embarassing unprofessionalism,
causing several to resign and others to be cut
from the presidential detail.

Apart from poor std. of SS generally surrounding
JFK, Kennedy caused extra headaches by the way
in which they had to cater to his whims, thus further compromising SS protocols in protecting the president, first lady and family.

Besides, the mutiple assassins theory means
not having SS riding on the bumper becomes
irrelevant.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by jdm953

... I remember Lee Harvey Oswald.I was in Dallas
when that left wing crazy shot JFK.

When conspiracy nutters throw in the 'two Oswalds'
and 4 assassins theory it becomes more complicated
than that.. 😂

Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Doesn't really matter who shot him. It's whose
responsible for him being shot and we all know
who that is.

Mafia or Joo bankers?..

We know how you like to keep things simple for yourself.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jdm953
Originally Posted by ironbender

Originally Posted by kenster99
Oswald shot Kennedy???

Allegedly.

I know people want to say it couldnt have happened.Oswald couldnt have made the shot.If you stand there you realize how easy a shot that was.Car was moving left to right and away slightly down hill.Fish in a barrel.

I've been there 2 times. I put it at a 100 yard shot approx. According to what I found on line that's a little long. It didn't look like a very difficult shot.

Last edited by ST50; 10/05/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Haven't read all of this, but back to the question in the title, I assumed that it was Kamala Harris.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

176 members (10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 30Gibbs, 35sambar, 345dl, 1_deuce, 25 invisible), 2,761 guests, and 989 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,278
Posts18,467,643
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.