Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I say no................it's a method of virtue signaling,control & feel good syndrome.

Lots of people are convinced that the mask is absolutely saving their life.

MM

GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I sure HOPE so!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I refuse to wear 'em... And the ones most people wear are about as worthless as a screen door on a submarine...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not entirely. I think a lot of people will adopt what we might call the Asian model and wear a mask in public habitually.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It'll be spotty, kinda like Red and blue states.

Black Cows Matter!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I've missed two medical appointments because I told whoever called to remind me to come in that I do not wear a mask. Doctors sometimes kill or harm people with their experimenting so maybe this is a good thing. I am ok with the temperature check at the entrance but to hell with a mask. This is getting kind of crazy. We are not dealing with airborne rabies or even a Spanish Flu type epidemic. I say let it run and get it over with. If it kills me and half the people my age and older (it will not) it's not worth the cost of this panic.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
If folks want to wear wear a mask more power to them, just don't tell me that I have to wear a mask for your safety. Wearing a mask in the doctors waiting room is something that I've done for years. Sick people go to the doctor and I don't want to give or receive the crud.

Life is good live it while you can.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Of course the masks will disappear.
This will become history just like all the other pandemics in our past.
We went though the 1918 Spanish flu that infected one-third of all the people in the world. And we had a lot less weapons to fight it at that time.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn right it will be mask free. All a mask does is point out commies and sheep.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Compulsive hand washing.
Germaphobia
Magic masks

These will be with us for a long time. "pandemics" are our future. Think of the children!!!

IC B3

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
There has been no explanation of the limiting principles that’d keep us from using masks for cold & flu seasons going forward.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Translation

"We thank the authorities for keeping us safe.
Our community owes a debt of gratitude to those who risk their lives standing in traffic to make sure every motorbike, car, and truck has an inspection sticker, tax tag, license plate, registered with the state, seat belts fastened, air bags installed, face masks on.
I cry to the state in gratitude for protecting and serving us in this way. We will always have politicians who look out for our best interests. Long live the mask!"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was wondering the same thing MM, but in a rhetorical sense. When you think about it, this is no different than a bad flu season. So the question is where do you draw the line? We're constantly hearing "if it saves just one life...". Well, in theory, that could be every flu season. But then again, people catch the common cold any time during the year. So does that mean all year long? What's the cutoff? The terrible truth behind the question is there is no line. The reaction this year is only because of the election, plain and simple.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
The reaction this year is only because of the election, plain and simple.

That's almost surely what drove it, but on the other hand, a huge part of the population is, & has been, willing to be completely brainwashed by the propaganda machine.

And it's going to take a very, very long time for that to be undone, if it ever can. I don't see it happening in the foreseeable future, no matter the election results. At least half the people in this country absolutely have little to no ability to think & reason for themselves...............if they see it reported in the media somewhere, then it's gospel. Close to half are borderline illiterate.

Sad.................

Someone mentioned the 1918 flu.................people were much more willing to think for themselves then than they are now.

MM

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
I say no................it's a method of virtue signaling,control & feel good syndrome.

Lots of people are convinced that the mask is absolutely saving their life.

MM

A lot of people? That is an understatement!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I foresee half the population wearing them until they die.

The other half of us have been pushing back since day one.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sheep feel a need to virtue signal.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The big$ sets the agenda. Always have and always will until Christ destroys their wicked souls and shows everyone how a government should be run.....by His example, because they hate His instructions.

The political powers will continue as they have, more or less until that time. People follow their team captains.

The LE will continue enforcing, as a whole with occasional exceptions, as they do now.
Right now, it is a finable offense in many "free" states to be caught without the obedience muzzle.
"You will OBEY MY AUTHORITAY!!!"
Star treck shock collar / prongs activated for electrocution compliance.... until they bind and kidnap you to be taken to the rape room to be sodomized by the fat probing hand.... I mean that thin blue line.

If the above offends any in law enforcement, then either:

A. Quit committing your homosexual perversions and excusing it as "just checking for drugs."
B. Quit backing those who do and police those in your own vocation.

Those who defend the rights of the accused and prevent the rapes and robberies committed by their own, have my respect as do the others on the side of God and righteousness.

Preach mode off.
Later

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Doubt it

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
It will end. Lots of people here refuse to wear one now.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

648 members (1234, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 61 invisible), 2,593 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,694
Posts18,456,603
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.