Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by 700LH
Masks are great for ugly people and helps the rest of us know who the retards and sheeple are.

So now your saying the president is a retard and a sheeple?

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-update...st-news-2020-10-04/#post-update-0f6a7511

GB1

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ISRO
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Stophel
Frankly, whether they "work" or not, forcing someone to wear one (especially when they're NOT sick) is tyranny. Period.

If masks "work", then shouldn't we be forced to wear them all the time.. for everything? The flu. The cold. Everything else. Think of the lives that would be saved! And remember, if it saves just ONE life, it's all worth it!

People get sick. That's the way of the world.
Well-said, sir... Kudos.. Besides - these 'masks' most people are wearing is about as effective as a condom with the tip cut off...

How is Covid in Wis there Redneck?

Your in that at risk group as well , be safe

You fancy yourself an educated woman.

Yet you continually subject this board to your grammatical errors.

Why is that?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
Thank you

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Masks are great for ugly people and helps the rest of us know who the retards and sheeple are.

The Pres is sick, his is physical, unlike you where it's mental.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Democrats own the market on hypocrisy:

" Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear photographed at a youth baseball game with his son in Indiana not wearing his mask.

The same person that mandated that all Kentuckians must wear a mask in public spaces isn’t wearing one at his kid’s baseball game in a completely different state?

Didn’t he say traveling to outside states shouldn’t happen unless it’s critical?

So not only is he not even acknowledging his own orders, he takes his kid out of state so he can still play in sports because “sports are important to our younger generation, yet thousands of high school seniors had to skip their entire senior year of athletics because of him, causing them to miss out on scholarship opportunities that could have been their only hope to afford a higher education?

Makes sense."

(interesting too is true to his usual hypocrisy "King" Andy's cleanup crew quickly had this photo 'cleansed' from all social media sites they could find and fabricated a misleading cover story but unfortunately for him, some savvy viewers saved it to their hard-drives.)

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=3817655768250518&set=a.123334124349386

And then there's Pelosi's hair salon fiasco: Nancy Pelosi Pleads Ignorance: Admits Hairdo, Blames Salon for Violation

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

I haven't been following this thread, but just came across this person, whatever pronoun she/ he, or they them go by, and he/ she/ they/ them made some quite salient points FOR wearing them.

If you cattlemen do, then thank you for your service to our country. (Salute, click heels, tear in eye) 🇺🇳🇺🇳🇺🇳

Look up the word “parody”.

JFC.

You don't say!? (Palm slap to forehead!)

THANKS ironbender.
I can always count on you for pointing out the obvious.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Thank you

Thank add for what exactly? For pointing out that you're a liberal kahunt that can't manage a post without simple grammatical errors? You are one clueless biotch.

I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I

The Pres is sick, his is physical, unlike you where it's mental.

But why is he wearing a mask 700LH? So you're suggesting only symptomatic people can spread the virus?

I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Thank you

Thank add for what exactly? For pointing out that you're a liberal kahunt that can't manage a post without simple grammatical errors? You are one clueless biotch.

If grammatical errors are the definer of which you speak it would appear as though we are in the same boat my friend, let's improve our grammar together.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Thank you

If grammatical errors are the definer of which you speak it would appear as though we are in the same boat my friend, let's improve our grammar together.

Your a weird SOB.

Life is good live it while you can.
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Frankly, whether they "work" or not, forcing someone to wear one (especially when they're NOT sick) is tyranny. Period.

If masks "work", then shouldn't we be forced to wear them all the time.. for everything? The flu. The cold. Everything else. Think of the lives that would be saved! And remember, if it saves just ONE life, it's all worth it!

Well-said, sir... Kudos.. Besides - these 'masks' most people are wearing is about as effective as a condom with the tip cut off...

Not many at all, and only ONE death in the county - a person who had other conditions as well but of COURSE the death is blamed on covid... It's all total bullchit..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Thank you

GFY you liberal puke. Check out my other responses to you on other threads and answer them will ya. Stop picking and choosing what you respond to.

I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
Thank you

GFY you liberal puke. Check out my other responses to you on other threads and answer them will ya. Stop picking and choosing what you respond to.

What might your question be fine sir, I will be more than happy to try and answer it.

I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I

Not many at all, and only ONE death in the county - a person who had other conditions as well but of COURSE the death is blamed on covid... It's all total bullchit..

Glad your doing well Lee

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
We can take responsibility for our own health. If someone feels they are vulnerable to infection, they are free to wear masks, keep their distance, isolate or whatever.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
ISRO, you have admirable patience. Masks= Good, No mask= Bad. Easy, even the cretins here could do it.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Paddler
ISRO, you have admirable patience. Masks= Good, No mask= Bad. Easy, even the cretins here could do it.

So, the supposed Dr thinks that these masks are 'good', please Dr. do explain exactly how 95%(+/-) of the masks being worn accomplish anything beyond virtue signaling or portending SJW status.
I'll be here a while, so take your time if necessary.

FJB & FJT
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Raeford

So, the supposed Dr thinks that these masks are 'good', please Dr. do explain exactly how 95%(+/-) of the masks being worn accomplish anything beyond virtue signaling or portending SJW status.
I'll be here a while, so take your time if necessary.

Do your own research, Dipwad. I'm too busy to deal with folks like you.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Bwahaaha!
Exactly how long has the medical community agreed with your assessment?
How effective are cloth masks at containing moisture vapor?
lol

Last edited by Backroads; 10/06/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is the reason ISRO and Paddler want to wear masks.LOL

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

597 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1Akshooter, 1badf350, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,208 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,304
Posts18,449,089
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.