Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 27 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I'm listening now and the bitch didn't do anything but repeat memorized talking points and horsechit about both her and Joe being raised in similar ways! LOL like scamming and hoing! And that's with another leftist moderator.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
BP-B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Lying bitch!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Looks like KAAAA-mal-aaaaaaaa got her butt whooped.....Pence nailed her good a few issues directly contradicting what her and Biden both said Especially on fracking....LYIN KAAAA-mal-la de la de la de la.....

What a bitch. The American people saw right thru her. Phony smiles and smirks.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Kquuynt!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
She is really really really really really really dumb.

No she's not.... She believes she's the smartest person in every room she's in..... Her mommy told her she is.

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Whore!

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Gawd she's such a bitch!

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Ok, definitely voting for Pence!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
All citizens of the USA are of the same "one nationality", whether they want to admit it or not.

That is my feeling also. When I filled out my census, in the line where is asked race, I put American. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by milespatton
All citizens of the USA are of the same "one nationality", whether they want to admit it or not.

That is my feeling also. When I filled out my census, in the line where is asked race, I put American. miles

That’s a nice sentiment and I wish it were so. Thinking that you’re going to take people of various DNA, abilities, attitudes, cultural and religious upbringings and that they’ll magically form one nation simply by being placed on the same soil just isn’t realistic.
There’s no magic in the soil of America or Europe what made them what they are was people of a certain ancestry and religious faith.

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Harris dropped her mask.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Curious what the Hispanic consensus is? I bet they hate that lying whore Harris.

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by milespatton

That’s a nice sentiment and I wish it were so. Thinking that you’re going to take people of various DNA, abilities, attitudes, cultural and religious upbringings and that they’ll magically form one nation simply by being placed on the same soil just isn’t realistic.
There’s no magic in the soil of America or Europe what made them what they are was people of a certain ancestry and religious faith.

^^^^^ Truth right there.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I have no problem with anyone being proud of their race, religion, or nationality, but there is a time and place for that. If you are a citizen of the US, then I expect you to damn well act like it. I have no problem with someone being black, I do have a problem with them being African-American. Miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Slim_Sr
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by Stophel

Funny thing is,,I crawl out everyday,,,,

Good ole uncle sam doesn't pay me much at all

You play "Computer Tough Guy " every day and I make sure you sleep well at night.

Oooh... he's an "operator"!

Maybe on Call of Duty or whatever video game he plays all day in Mommys basement!

Maybe or maybe not

Maybe,
I might have a job that I do relentlessly, because there is no other place like America!!

Then I come "HOME"
To [bleep] that is utterly ridiculous!!!
I'm standing on my patio. Hope Mills looks good tonight.

Sure but its been my first hand experience that those who actually walk the walk dont feel the need to talk it up on a public forum...but you do you!

Those who walk the walk,,,,speak everyday. Maybe not in the language or color that you understand.

Slim e, your more of a "suck the cock" kind of guy.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Do your research....

Shin splints never stop me!!!

From getting on your knee's............

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I think Hairass will try to show what a tough, strong biotch she is.

The women will become as men, and todays emasculated excuses for men, like Jello, love it.
The lowyers giving power to the women in families emasculated men who wanted to be with their children. It was a satanic plan that gained rapid acceptance even among many modern "christian" wives. The communist plan to destroy the family was just too attractive for even christian women to resist - as was Satan's forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden.

remember as the white hating communists destroyed the families and marriages they then tell us we need tens of millions of brown people because we are not replacing ourselves with enough kids. the brown / black hordes will save us

I think the pope was referring to manly blood from the viril moslem men that our white western women needed.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I dont think I've ever seen anyone running for either top position flat out lie as much as her.

Biden is on record saying he would cut fracking, oil, and raise taxes. Shes on record saying she would use executive order to confiscate guns. Biden is on record saying China is our friend. Stupid biotch indicates they would cut tariffs and send jobs back to China but still somehow put millions more to work here, evidently with Biden locking the country down.

I dont think she did a good job hanging Trump with the number of dead from Corona.

About the only lie she missed was saying she would help folks in places like NY get gun permits for their safety. I'm glad she didnt say that. Piddler would be out begging on street corners to send them more campaign donations and Northmam and Jell0 brain would be telling us again they were not after our guns.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/08/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Does the American People have the right to know the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES condition??????

Answer the FUC-----question Pence????
No answer,,
What the [bleep] is being hidden?????

Presuming that is not a joke question:
Its only been all over the news the last two days with him saying he's doing great and videos of him looking and sounding great. Well, maybe CNN is still reporting he's critical.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/08/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Seafire

Slim's a damn good man.. I'll vouch for him regardless if it pisses anyone else off or not.....

i can easily respect others opinions.. Slim isn't no troll like Ginther and a host of other buttheads who sneak in here from time to time....

so now I'll put on my flak jacket and anyone who wants to can fire away....

Slim quote "Maybe she should ask how, all them "paid off whores" taste to trump....

Then again,,,Good Ole Pence doesn't what to talk about Dumb Donald."

So what do you think of Colon Powell, Seafire?

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 24 of 27 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
657 members (222ND, 160user, 1234, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 71 invisible), 2,824 guests, and 1,361 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,651
Posts18,399,172
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.