Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Looks like in the video that the shot and the pepper spray come at the same time.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you're going to go, you better be ready to defend your life. Otherwise stay away!

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks! Private security guard?

One person has died and another man, who police said was a private security guard, is in custody after a shooting during dueling protests Saturday in downtown Denver.

9News reported that one of their employees and a contractor for the television station have been taken into custody, and that the station has “not been in contact with either and does not know where either currently is.”

Police initially said two people were taken into custody but later said one of them was not involved in the incident. They tweeted that the suspect was a private security guard with no affiliation with Antifa.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The "security guard" sure looks like he was han solo to the dead guy's Greedo.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
If you're going to go, you better be ready to defend your life. Otherwise stay away!

Refrigerator magnet material

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
"..James Rotten was manning the table of books about communism at the rally and the soup drive as a response to the original rally planned. He led chants such as, “No cops, no KKK, no fascist USA.”

“We think every far-right rally like this wants to be a dangerous race riot,” he said.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
The msm spin on this one should be off the charts.

They simply won't report on it.

MM

Too much inherent value not to report it and spin it.

There's video, it'll be reported.

The shooter will be the “street hero”.

He will have his bail posted and be released.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The shooter has had some training. Not saying he has any common sense or use of force training.

Gotta be pretty dumb to go these counter protests now as you are just political fodder for the local DA's and being set up.. Just let ANTIFA/BLM keep destroying cities and hang themselves with the public and the tide will term as it always will.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The shooter is Antifa.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Slide not even through seating the next round. Looks like homicide from here. Sit back and wait for all of the video and investigation

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
D
denton Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Not an unexpected event, but not welcome. I expect that the violence will now grow exponentially.

Be not weary in well doing.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 007FJ
Slide not even through seating the next round. Looks like homicide from here. Sit back and wait for all of the video and investigation

Yep. Looks like murder to me. Lethal force against non-lethal.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Does anyone question what brings all of these idiots together ? Look at the picture, bright sunny day, perfect focus, both idiots centered in the frame, one dead the lives of God knows how many ruined and for what ?

This thinning of the ranks might need to be sped up, just to save this country ! Not to mention all of that ink wasted.........

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

What would you have done if the tables were turned and you were the person being sprayed?

Perhaps the dude with the spray said something to the guy along the lines of "I'm going to kick your ass" or "I'll kill you, you f'n commie"?

Would you have known what to expect after being blinded and knowing you'd have a coughing fit? The video already showed one dude with a collapsible baton, do you know what other weapons the sprayer had? Were you in fear for your life?

I think the shooter's attorneys will be asking those and similar questions if they're any good, as I'd expect my attorneys to.

Last edited by Valsdad; 10/10/20.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
"Yep. Looks like murder to me. Lethal force against non-lethal."

Which gives a non lethal weapon a kind of power that deadly weapons do not possess.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The first question should be , what brought you here ? Did you have business or did you just show up to start sh~t , if so you got what you both deserved and then some !

Neither will ever enjoy a day of fishing with their families again , idiots !

Last edited by jimy; 10/10/20.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Not even close to justified use of deadly force by a civilian.

Originally Posted by Valsdad

What would you have done if the tables were turned and you were the person being sprayed?

Perhaps the dude with the spray said something to the guy along the lines of "I'm going to kick your ass" or "I'll kill you, you f'n commie"?

Would you have known what to expect after being blinded and knowing you'd have a coughing fit? The video already showed one dude with a collapsible baton, do you know what other weapons the sprayer had? Were you in fear for your life?

I think the shooter's attorneys will be asking those and similar questions if they're any good, as I'd expect my attorneys to.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Mostly, I think it was ill advised for a police supporter to squirt pepper spray at a communist who was holding a gun on him.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka

Not even close to justified use of deadly force by a civilian.

Originally Posted by Valsdad

I might believe that way. You do it would appear.

But, will the chosen jury believe that way?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

719 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 74 invisible), 3,116 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,267
Posts18,467,242
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.