Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
I got a text from my nephew Sunday eve stating that our President Trump will be at the Johnstown airport tomorrow night. Right away I applied for tickets. As of yesterday morning I hadn't heard anything back and figured I wouldn't. Well, I have a good friend that rents a hanger there as he has an avionics business and works on airplanes. So I called him yesterday and asked him if he can get me in. He calls me today and says you're in. So I tell him to call me tomorrow and tell me what time I should be there, I don't care if I have to wait 6 hours for the President to show.

Anyway I CAN NOT WAIT to see OUR President tomorrow night! As an added bonus I'll probably buy my buddies full dresser Harley that he wanted me to buy several years ago. Life is good!

I'm so excited about this! I'll let you guys know how it goes!

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I can walk to the airport from my house. Can't wait for tomorrow night. Should be a huge crowd.

------------------------
John
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by jmh3
I can walk to the airport from my house. Can't wait for tomorrow night. Should be a huge crowd.

Awesome! Did you get tickets?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's cool, he has been all over this area, but I can't stand crowds.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
That's cool, he has been all over this area, but I can't stand crowds.

I hate crowds also but I'll deal with it for this. I don't care if I walk away with Covid, I'm gonna enjoy this to the max!

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yes. I got 2 when they first announced. When he was in Latrobe they didn't turn anyone away. They let them stand outside the fence.

------------------------
John
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Tell the President hello from me and let him know that for his second term he should take the gloves off and whoop the democrats into shape or even better yet.....wipe them off the map and dismantle the corrupt 2 party system that seeks to destroy our democracy, void our Constitution and subvert the will of the citizens in their eternal quest for money and POWER. šŸ˜‰

Iā€™m sure that his rallies are supercharged and overflowing with like-minded Patriots that, unlike the democrats, love our country and the freedoms we ā€˜once enjoyed. With a President like Trump and a REAL base of true supporters, not fence riding pusssies that canā€™t make a choice between good and evil, the opportunities for President Trump to make more positive and long lasting changes during his second term gets me giddy with anticipation.

Considering how obstructive the democraps were during the Presidentā€™s first term and how many positive changes he was still able to affect my hopes are extremely high for his second term.

Despite how fast the results are tallied or how much Trump wins by itā€™s going to get really ugly on and around election day. When Trump is re-elected the left will quite literally come unhinged making their embarrassing tantrums after the last election look like a day at Disneyland.

Enjoy the rally! šŸ‘

ļæ½Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.ļæ½ ļæ½General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Yes. I got 2 when they first announced. When he was in Latrobe they didn't turn anyone away. They let them stand outside the fence.

My buddy texted me and wanted to go to the rally in Latrobe, unfortunately I was kinda under quarantine because me daughter had Covid and I didn't want to affect anyone so I didn't go. I'm gung ho for this one tho and I don't think a tornado could keep me away!

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Tell the President hello from me and let him know that for his second term he should take the gloves off and whoop the democrats into shape or even better yet.....wipe them off the map and dismantle the corrupt 2 party system that seeks to destroy our democracy, void our Constitution and subvert the will of the citizens in their eternal quest for money and POWER. šŸ˜‰

Iā€™m sure that his rallies are supercharged and overflowing with like-minded Patriots that, unlike the democrats, love our country and the freedoms we ā€˜once enjoyed. With a President like Trump and a REAL base of true supporters, not fence riding pusssies that canā€™t make a choice between good and evil, the opportunities for President Trump to make more positive and long lasting changes during his second term gets me giddy with anticipation.

Considering how obstructive the democraps were during the Presidentā€™s first term and how many positive changes he was still able to affect my hopes are extremely high for his second term.

Despite how fast the results are tallied or how much Trump wins by itā€™s going to get really ugly on and around election day. When Trump is re-elected the left will quite literally come unhinged making their embarrassing tantrums after the last election look like a day at Disneyland.

Enjoy the rally! šŸ‘

Thank you, I'm only hoping that I can get a fist bump or a hand shake! I don't know exactly where I'll be or what it'll consist of but I'm super psyched!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Get there early. The whole parking lot is set up as the security line. They are closing the airport roads and bussing people in from the mall area. The fences they have set up for the security line look to be able to accommodate at least 10,000 based on lines Iā€™ve seen at stadiums. Latrobe was 15000.

------------------------
John
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
People who ordered tickets online should get them by email tonight..

------------------------
John
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Get there early. The whole parking lot is set up as the security line. They are closing the airport roads and bussing people in from the mall area. The fences they have set up for the security line look to be able to accommodate at least 10,000 based on lines Iā€™ve seen at stadiums. Latrobe was 15000.

Wow thanks. I don't know what's going to be going on but I told my buddy to call me in the morning and tell me when to be there. I have no issues with being there 10 or 12 hours early. He'll know, he knows the guys there so I'll put my trust in him.

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
People who ordered tickets online should get them by email tonight..

I ordered tickets online Sunday night and I haven't heard anything as of right now. I'm thinking most of the people won't be getting them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
I got a text from my nephew Sunday eve stating that our President Trump will be at the Johnstown airport tomorrow night. Right away I applied for tickets. As of yesterday morning I hadn't heard anything back and figured I wouldn't. Well, I have a good friend that rents a hanger there as he has an avionics business and works on airplanes. So I called him yesterday and asked him if he can get me in. He calls me today and says you're in. So I tell him to call me tomorrow and tell me what time I should be there, I don't care if I have to wait 6 hours for the President to show.

Anyway I CAN NOT WAIT to see OUR President tomorrow night! As an added bonus I'll probably buy my buddies full dresser Harley that he wanted me to buy several years ago. Life is good!

I'm so excited about this! I'll let you guys know how it goes!

Lol, Great to see the excitement! KAG!!

You owe your bud big time now.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔĢ€Ėn labĆ© skĆ½la

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

AF1 lands at Johnstown ??

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Remember now.......

I grew up 1/2 hr from Johnstown

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tikkanut

AF1 lands at Johnstown ??

Yah, The 258th Air Traffic Control unit is based there. Military transport and cargo planes land regularly. AF 1 practices touch and go landings there. They extended the runway back when Murtha was head of the Defense Appropriations Committee. Runway 15 is over 7000 feet now.

Last edited by jmh3; 10/12/20.

------------------------
John
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

[Linked Image from images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
John Murtha, Dimocrat. Took some time to wean Cambria County of the government tit, after he croaked.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I had no choice but to disarm to go into the court house in Auburn, Al. I'll pass on seeing the president in person, my safety is first and foremost. I'm sure you'll have fun a be charged up.

Life is good live it while you can.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

192 members (257robertsimp, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 280shooter, 204guy, 30 invisible), 1,864 guests, and 1,133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,162
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.