Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#15308000 10/13/20
P
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P

An observation - fairly priced Leupold scopes of any flavor don’t last very long in the Classifieds.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
BP-B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Stick will be along shortly to call you and all Leupold buyers a variety of misspelled pseudonyms for female anatomy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's because they do what 95% of hunters need 'em to do. To be fair though, most anything "fairly priced" doesn't last very long in the Classifieds.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I’m curious how many have been sold after being returned from a warranty repair... 🤔

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
They do 100% of what this part of that 95% want or expect from a scope. In other words, "I'm not a knob twister!"

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
IC B2

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I find it funny that many on this forum spew hatred for optics manufactured in China and then also hate on Leopold, the premier American optics manufacturer. Especially when you consider that the majority of Leupolds offerings are competing against China made products, not high end Euro optics.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If only in the interest of full disclosure,every Reupold optic really should ship with a pair of Chopsticks and a Fortune Cookie. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. Congratulations?!?

In no particular fhuqking order. Hint. LAUGHING!

A coupla 1000 more words. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Now what were you Crying Karens trying to "talk" about,as you set upon your couchbound kchunts and "shoot" your mouths and Imaginations?!? Pardon reality. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts,for extolling the "virtues" of CLUELESS Fhuqks buying Schit Riggin'.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by War_Eagle
Stick will be along shortly to call you and all Leupold buyers a variety of misspelled pseudonyms for female anatomy.

With his endorsement I will keep buying them by the truckload! Anyone using the cliche 'Karens' has to be leftist.

NRA Lifetime Endowment Member
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Karen_L,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I can hear you melting and rather enjoy your high pitched nasal whine,as you wax eloquent with your Vagina Monologue. Do tell how many Reupolds you "own" and what a "truckload" consists of,due your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Crying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Say what you will, BS always comes through with photos smile

I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world itself is vexing enough. -- Col. Stonehill
IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Talus_in_Arizona
Say what you will, BS always comes through with photos smile

It’s probably from the moron throwing his rifles on the rocks.

NRA Lifetime Endowment Member
A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by DV_Ramrod
I’m curious how many have been sold after being returned from a warranty repair... 🤔

I sold two of them that had each been returned a couple of times each. I did so with full disclosure, and have never bought another one, and never looked back.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If only to the chagrin of Crying CLUELESS Karens everywhere,it is difficult for them to get a picture of their Imagination and Pretend,despite it being VERY "real" to them...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can "afford" to "contribute". A slow day here,exceeds their wildest fhuqking DREAMS,as they Melt repeatedly. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless their hearts.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I should first state that I am lucky to be in a situation where I can afford most any scope I care to purchase, BUT I did not get in that situation by wasting money. I have purchased both new and used Leupold scopes over the past 40 years, about 75 of them. Of those, I have had to send 5 back for warranty repair - 3 that were used when I bought them and arrived broken, 1 I shot loose on a 12 gauge slug gun after about 120 rounds and 1 I bent the tube on when it fell over and hit my gun safe( When I sent this last one in, it was about 30 years old - Leupold totally rebuilt it with VX 3 optics while replacing the tube at my expense - $65 !!) One used one was beyond repair and I got a call asking me to select a new model for free, yes, free. Are there better optics out there? Certainly there are but from my own experiences and now my 4 sons, Leupold is a great company to deal with and has a great product. I still have about 45 Leupold scopes on my rifles and count on them every year.

Just my two cents about an American company. Even my wife knows about Leupold and supports my purchases.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I am by no means a sample, but I have owned ONE Leupold, sent it back twice and sold it after it came back the second time. The scope was not used for dialing, either. Won't do that again.

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by atse
Originally Posted by DV_Ramrod

I sold two of them that had each been returned a couple of times each. I did so with full disclosure, and have never bought another one, and never looked back.

The only way I buy them is if they are on a used rifle I purchase. The last couple older (vari-x IIC) ones sold on ebay for over $300.00. Bringing the amount I have into a stainless Ruger m77 mkII boat paddle down to $175.00. The same situation with the model 70 7mm-08 classic featherweight. Im glad there are guys out there that adore leupold rifle scopes. Its easy to make a few bucks on them. Also, to answer the ops question, there are a lot of guys that list them as, "just got it back from leupold with a clean bill of health". You do the math.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Big Stick
If only to the chagrin of Crying CLUELESS Karens everywhere,it is difficult for them to get a picture of their Imagination and Pretend,despite it being VERY "real" to them...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can "afford" to "contribute". A slow day here,exceeds their wildest fhuqking DREAMS,as they Melt repeatedly. Hint. Laughing!

Bless their hearts.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

I see Krylon, stickers and bozo the clown noses.....

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
I have purchased many Leupold scopes over the years and there are over a dozen in my possession now. A few sent in over the years but they were old scopes in need of attention, or at least I thought they did. Nothing wrong with old scopes sent in and Leupold taking care of them via their life time guarantee. Many other scope brands break out of the box and that has never happened with any genuine Leupold that I have owned. So, if Big Stick hates them so much I am sure the price will be discounted accordingly and I will be interested in buying them. Hint. LAUGHING!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
7Sewers,

DO tell,just what do you "amass" for total round count,in an average year of Safe Queening? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Oyster,

Ain't it a hoot,that you could almost afford your own Avatar and didn't have to steal one...you "lucky" kchunt. ALMOST! Hint. Congratulations?!?

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. You Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqktards are a RIOT! Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart for doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you "have",to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!

P.S. and by the way...Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of Flattery.

Hint...............

Shirley,

If only in "fairness" to your Drooling Tender Feelers,I've not seen more than (3) NIB Reupolds puke on any single day/outing...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my inability to attach Emotion to an Optical Instrument,as you Crying Karens Melt by the bushel,with your surging Estrogen Levels. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yes I have had 2 other brands I wanted to try who both failed out of the box. One of them wanted me to pay for a repair on a new broken scope! Yes, I don't buy those. Interesting thing though - I bought a used Remington 1187 rifled barreled Slug gun about 25 years ago that had a Tasco 1.5X5 scope on it. I was in a hurry to try the gun so I left that scope on "Temporarily". Damn thing is still on it today - totally dependable, used to be my go to slug gun for about 15 years and Never, ever broke or failed to hold zero. I made some Amazing shots with that gun out to 200 yards - phenomenally accurate. By that account, all Tascos are the best thing out there!!! We are rifle today so that gun sits but it may get used in a new area this year.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
761 members (160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 87 invisible), 2,973 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,704
Posts18,400,075
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.