Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
read this horseshit..............

Whites and non-whites training to be Residential Assistants at the University of Kentucky were segregated according to their race and put through different presentations.

The separate trainings were provided to Young America’s Foundation through the organization’s Campus Bias Tip Line, which included emails and documents about the training. White RAs were sent to a “White Accountability Space” where they were given a document that listed 41 “common racist behaviors and attitudes of white people.”

Number one on the list states that white people “believe they have ‘earned’ what they have, rather than acknowledge the extensive white privilege and unearned advantages they receive” and “believe that if people of color just worked harder …” The list also includes claims that white people don’t “notice the daily indignities that people of color experience; deny them and rationalize them away with PLEs (perfectly logical explanations),” “resent taking direction from a person of color,” and tend to ask “people of color to repeat what they have said.”

Brandon Colbert from the university’s Bias Incident Support Services offered a presentation for the training allegedly talking about “microaggressions and microinvalidations in the workplace and the harm that they cause.”

As YAF’s Kara Zupkus reported, Colbert’s previous tweets have “denounced the American Flag, National Anthem, and Independence Day all as being the stuff that makes [America] racist.”

The person who alerted YAF to the segregation wished to remain anonymous and said that white students were required to have the document on their computers and then discuss with which behaviors they were familiar.

“We talked about how we could best support our minority colleagues and be more mindful of the microaggressions we commit against them every day by being white,” the student told YAF. “They wanted us to acknowledge our ‘extensive white privilege.’”

The University of Kentucky did not defend or explain the training session when responding to YAF.

“Our RAs trained by zoom together and also in break-out sessions around particular topics of interest,” said university spokesman Jay Blaton. “Further, a number of our students – and others in our campus community – have approached our counseling center about resources that can be provided to help on issues related to racial reconciliation.”

YA’s University of Kentucky chapter president Parker Bowman gave a statement to Zupkus as well.

“This action by the university to segregate RA training is abhorrent,” Bowman said. “For a campus that prides itself on diversity, this is taking a step in the wrong direction. We should be talking to each other, not separating ourselves based on immutable characteristics.”

Further, as Zupkus reported, the University of Kentucky previously tried to block students from starting a YAF chapter on campus.

YAF’s Spencer Brown reported in August 2019 that students attempted six times to secure official recognition for a YAF chapter at the University of Kentucky. Internal communications between university staff revealed a personal bias against conservative ideas and YAF. At times, they mocked the students who were trying to find out why their organization was denied official recognition. “i didnt do it intetionally promise hehe,” wrote Caitlyn Walsh, the university’s Assistant Director of Student Organizations.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/univ...edium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Last edited by KFWA; 10/13/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
That city is a festering cesspool of heterosexual Caucasian male hate. The University has become an extension of it.

Women, blacks, and homosexuals control the city.

Lexington's population is surging at present. Fortunately, the blacks there are becoming so violent that it won't continue.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
Whites and non-whites training to be Residential Assistants at the University of Kentucky were segregated according to their race

Don’t have time to read any further but I’m on board so far!

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Whites and non-whites training to be Residential Assistants at the University of Kentucky were segregated according to their race

Don’t have time to read any further but I’m on board so far!

it started out strong but you wouldn't like the direction it went

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How much product is being shoplifted at the campus bookstore/commissary by the Noble Non-Whites??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The last black I heard of on the University of Kentucky's campus murdered the school newspaper's photographer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey - what's new - it's Kentucky U and Lexington ?? Glad I'm segregated from that.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
And the retards in this state, including the politicians, will keep supporting that schitthole campus because Muh Wildcats.

It's pretty hilarious.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More bullschit

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Negroes want segregation? Well isn't this interesting.

The Demonrats,who decided the Plessy v Ferguson case,are still working hard for segregation.LOL

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by auk1124
And the retards in this state, including the politicians, will keep supporting that schitthole campus because Muh Wildcats.

It's pretty hilarious.

UK lost a lot of support when the Communists there broached the topic of changing the name of Rupp Arena. Calipari and the basketball team also came out strongly in favor of black lives matter.

That, combined with the failure of Calipari's "one and done" recruiting strategy has caused many people to lose a lot of interest in the basketball program.

If they change the name of Rupp Arena, UK basketball will forever lose its elite status.

It probably has already.

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I know I'm done with it

they'll never get another dime.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Actually, I stopped watching UK basketball a couple of years ago. For all I care, they could bring Gillispie back.

This team deserves Gillispie.

One of the players comes out in favor of changing the name of Rupp Arena, Gillispie makes him run the bleachers until he has stress fractures in both feet.

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
John Calipari: Let's discuss systemic racism and white privilege

Billy Gillespie: Nah, let's go get a pony keg and chase some coed tail

Rick Pitino: Fug it, let's open up a whorehouse on campus

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
University of Florida does the same things. Communists control all the universities now.

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
it started out strong but you wouldn't like the direction it went

It got ugly fast.

But if they really want to impact racism they should just extend this segregation effort end to end across campus. That way blacks could do their thing in classes: climb up on tables and dance or holler at one another from across the room or get into fistfights. That wouldn’t bother Whites as Whites would be attending classes to study ways to colonize Mars.

To each his own.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
University of Florida does the same things. Communists control all the universities now.

It a sad state of affairs. I'm sure this topic is prevalent in most if not all major Universities in this country now. I really had no idea that it had gotten so bad for students trying to get an education now and have no doubt the reason kids are coming out of secondary education with such a twisted view on modern ideology. Appreciate KFWA bringing this up about a once highly respected University in our state and what things have broken down to. I sent my son through UK and he is about as Conservative as it gets these days. He was very bitter about the amount of money I spent sending him there and every black kid he knew there was there on a free ride. I don't blame them, wish my kid had gotten a free ride also, I wouldn't have turned it down. Sent my daughter to Murray after that in western KY, felt safer with her there, not sure if that was the case,but it went well for us there. She graduated with a much more left leaning view than she entered Murray with, oh well. I hope she rethinks some views now she is paying her own way now earning a living going to work everyday and paying taxes. Love her just as much as ever anyway it goes.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Go Cats!

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
What do you expect when the good Conservative White folks like Bristoe sit around and don’t get involved in Community leadership ?????

LOL

You get liberal run chit holes !!!!

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (2500HD, 219 Wasp, 1234, 17CalFan, 22kHornet, 222Sako, 41 invisible), 2,632 guests, and 1,124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,291
Posts18,467,947
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.