Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Rugies
If you think they hate ACB wait till they meet Justice Breyers replacement, Hes 82 .

what dreams are made of

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
ACB got to watch the Gorsuch and Kavanaugh confirmation hearings and got to see how badly they were treated and how the D's would try to bait them on certain issues.
When she heard her name being brought up as a possible SCOTUS candidate and those two hearings being so recent I think gave her an advantage in being prepared for the trick questions and abuse.
She already had a good idea of the direction the D's would go and using Ginsburgs own words against them just goes to show how much more smarter & prepared she is than they are.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
A year before the election, November of 2015, Ginsberg was old, old, ridden with cancer and worn out. Good time to retire.
But she had it set up with the Hillary camp, just wait a year. It was a slam dunk that Hillary would win.

And then the first female President could appoint a new female Supreme Court justice. The gals had it all lined up.
Didn't quite work out like they planned. Heartbreaking.

So, here's to you, RBG, you dumb c***.

Most of your post appears to be quite plausible, but why the anger for RBG?

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I'm sure it has to do with her being an enemy of individual freedom and our Constitution.
Just a wild azz guess.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sse
If you think they hate ACB wait till they meet Justice Breyers replacement, Hes 82 .

what dreams are made of

I wonder if he is just hanging on hoping Biden wins so he can retire or if he's going to go Ruthie's route and hang on till he dies
Man if Trump gets to replace him as well, that only leaves Sotomayor & Kagan as the liberals on the court.
Yeah, there is still Roberts but he's more wishy washy than hardcore liberal.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
IC B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by WTM45
I'm sure it has to do with her being an enemy of individual freedom and our Constitution.
Just a wild azz guess.

As in?

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
She is no more.
That's what matters now.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ISRO
Just a wild azz guess.

As in?

Wtf, she was a liberal Biotch, just like you. Why the fugg do you think she isn't liked here. Jesus get a life you dumb azz.

Do the words "living document" mean anything to you? How about you just GFY.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Nyrifleman: Right on bro.
The anti-American entity known as "notorious rbg" was simply an anti-American, pro-communist, aclu, ultra-liberal, bitch!
If I see ONE more Republican (rino!) declare that liberal piece of scum was "some kind of wonderful" - I am gonna puke!
She (rbg) was the true enemy of the United States of America!
Nothing more - nothing less.
Scum gone now - America is better off without her - and that is a sad tombstone epitaph!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
GO ACB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I hope she is toast.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Just a wild azz guess.

As in?

As in lying pos Zionist deep state cabal traitor who lied in her oath to protect the constitution (you know, the US Constitution).

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think it's safe to say 51% of Americans are tired of the liberal anarchists games that have been foisted onto us by the media and leftist politicians. RBG was one of those leftist liberals Americans are tired of. ACB is a breath of fresh air and hope for America's future. Now we need to work on Congress to get rid of the leftists there.

Her going on national TV and standing up for the Constitution and the fiasco with Judge Kavanaugh have convinced Americans that the liberal anarchist left has been leading America astray for a very long time. We are tired of it. We are tired of their bull$hit and we have had enough.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by sse

what dreams are made of

I wonder if he is just hanging on hoping Biden wins so he can retire or if he's going to go Ruthie's route and hang on till he dies
Man if Trump gets to replace him as well, that only leaves Sotomayor & Kagan as the liberals on the court.

Apparently Sotomayor is a severe diabetic and has had several severe incidences related to her diabetes. She might not last another four years. Not wishing she would die but I dont agree with her position regarding the constitution. I wish her a long life, just not as a supreme court justice.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Just a wild azz guess.

As in?

Wtf, she was a liberal Biotch, just like you. Why the fugg do you think she isn't liked here. Jesus get a life you dumb azz.

Do the words "living document" mean anything to you? How about you just GFY.

Crickets, just as I figured. You are one low class piece of crap. Stop acting dumb here and just go away please.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I dropped my salute to RBG into the toilet this morning and flushed it.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Nyrifleman: Right on bro.
The anti-American entity known as "notorious rbg" was simply an anti-American, pro-communist, aclu, ultra-liberal, bitch!
If I see ONE more Republican (rino!) declare that liberal piece of scum was "some kind of wonderful" - I am gonna puke!
She (rbg) was the true enemy of the United States of America!
Nothing more - nothing less.
Scum gone now - America is better off without her - and that is a sad tombstone epitaph!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
GO ACB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I do like seeing RBG quotes thrown in the lefts face but I can’t stand the “rights” praise for her either. It shows how far the right still has to go. The left will have no praise for our first black SCJ the great Clarence Thomas when his time is up but the right is scared to death to criticize a legislator from the bench anti constitutionalist rbg.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 10/14/20.
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Floater or sinker??? LOL!

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WAM
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Floater or sinker??? LOL!

It was headed for John McCain's table in the Lava Lounge....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by sse

what dreams are made of

I've been telling people that President Trump is going to get to replace Breyers and Thomas (I think he is about ready to retire) next term.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by las
Ruthie was very intelligent, and completely wrong.

Just because someone is smart doesn't mean she or he is right, wise, or "good".

If the POS had been really that smart, she would have retired gracefully when The Muslim was POTUS & he could have replaced her with a clone....................but silly her, ego got the best of her & she staggered around in a foggy daze for the last 4 years.

Gotta love that kind of smarts................................

MM

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
158 members (338Rules, 32_20fan, 358WCF, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 20 invisible), 1,989 guests, and 951 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,648
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.