Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by plainsman456
I think that i already had it.

Thin is they won't or don't want to do the blood test to check.

Same here.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
No mumps, no measles, no chicken pox, no nothing, thank you.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I really thought I had it in March, but had antibody test, and it was negative.
I don't do any precautions.
I walk in the woods with bees, rattlers, bears, and an occasional falling tree. I can't see fearing life.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari

My advise is don’t hunt for it, don’t fear it.

I agree. Aside from having to wear a dork mask as a condition of going into a few stores, I have not changed my routine aside from avoiding states with more restrictive rules.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I could probably survive herpes, but I’m not going to go out and try to get it.

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
My Grandma is in her mid 80’s and has 2 Biden signs in her yard. She’s a union democrat from way back.

She scared of the kung flu and refuses to get on with her life.

What’s your excuse?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I could probably survive herpes, but I’m not going to go out and try to get it.

https://www.psypost.org/2018/10/the...erpes-virus-and-alzheimers-disease-52412

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Day 12 for me (since my first day of symptoms). Still sucks, no taste or smell yet.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by viking
Day 12 for me (since my first day of symptoms). Still sucks, no taste or smell yet.

Hope things start getting better for you soon.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Get well soon, Viking.

For me, no. I'm not going to out and licking door handles like some of you dipchits to catch it.

I am taking reasonable precautions to stay healthy. If I get it, I hope I am not one of the ones that have long term disability from it. But I don't lose sleep over it.

I am a healthy 45 year old. I get out every day, run errands, eat out, shoot at the range, hunt, etc.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by duck911
Get well soon, Viking.

For me, no. I'm not going to out and licking door handles like some of you dipchits to catch it.

I am taking reasonable precautions to stay healthy. If I get it, I hope I am not one of the ones that have long term disability from it. But I don't lose sleep over it.

I am a healthy 45 year old. I get out every day, run errands, eat out, shoot at the range, hunt, etc.

Prior to this year the duck used to lick door knobs.

Just imagine making it 45 years on this planet before you learned to not lick doorknobs. Just [bleep]’n imagine that.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by widrahthaar

Prior to this year the duck used to lick door knobs.

Just imagine making it 45 years on this planet before you learned to not lick doorknobs. Just [bleep]’n imagine that.

Hoping to drag some of your idiot resident trolls out of their single wides for some fun?

GFY, dumbazz.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Dutch Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
No mumps, no measles, no chicken pox, no nothing, thank you.

mumps, check
Measles, check
chicken pox, check
rubella, check.
vibrio, check
pneumonia, check

Vaccinated for the serious stuff, polio, whooping cough, tetanus, diphtheria. The only one I somehow missed out on was small pox.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Don't want any part of getting sick.

Life is good live it while you can.
Dutch Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I KNEW I was on to something!

Local University warns students not to intentionally expose themselves to C19 in hopes of higher plasma donation payout:

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/coronavirus/article246413275.html

"Brigham Young University-Idaho has a strong message for students: Do not intentionally expose yourself or others to COVID-19 in hopes of getting paid more for your plasma.

In an official notice emailed Monday, the university said that it condemns the behavior and that such actions leave administrators “deeply troubled.” The message stated the university is looking for evidence that such conduct is happening among the student body.

“Students who are determined to have intentionally exposed themselves or others to the virus will be immediately suspended from the university and may be permanently dismissed,” the statement says.

Eastern Idaho Public Health spokeswoman Mimi Taylor said the health district has also heard rumors of such activity, but has nothing to substantiate any alleged actions.

Madison County, where BYU-Idaho is located, has the highest COVID-19 infection rate across the health district. As of Sunday evening, there were 326 active cases in the county. Last week, a change in the health district’s COVID-19 response plan moved the area into the high-risk level.

The outbreak is so bad that data collected and updated by The New York Times lists the Rexburg area as having the highest number of new cases, relative to its population, in the past two weeks.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Intentionally getting Covid-19 would be dancing with the devil and hoping it's not too bad.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dutch
I KNEW I was on to something!

Local University warns students not to intentionally expose themselves to C19 in hopes of higher plasma donation payout:

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/coronavirus/article246413275.html

"Brigham Young University-Idaho has a strong message for students: Do not intentionally expose yourself or others to COVID-19 in hopes of getting paid more for your plasma.

In an official notice emailed Monday, the university said that it condemns the behavior and that such actions leave administrators “deeply troubled.” The message stated the university is looking for evidence that such conduct is happening among the student body.

“Students who are determined to have intentionally exposed themselves or others to the virus will be immediately suspended from the university and may be permanently dismissed,” the statement says.

Eastern Idaho Public Health spokeswoman Mimi Taylor said the health district has also heard rumors of such activity, but has nothing to substantiate any alleged actions.

Madison County, where BYU-Idaho is located, has the highest COVID-19 infection rate across the health district. As of Sunday evening, there were 326 active cases in the county. Last week, a change in the health district’s COVID-19 response plan moved the area into the high-risk level.

The outbreak is so bad that data collected and updated by The New York Times lists the Rexburg area as having the highest number of new cases, relative to its population, in the past two weeks.

CSBCS? (College Students Being College Students)

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Dutch Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Well, duh.... but word on the street is they are paying $200 a suck, or $600 a week. Not bad for 8 hrs of playing games on your phone.....

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by viking

I'm on day 14, didn't loose smell or taste that I can tell but my nose doesn't work very good anymore anyway. I'm still a bit low on energy, but my lungs feel better. I'd wake up at 4:00 am feeling like I almost couldn't breath, hack a bunch of chit up. Other than a fever and the chits a few days, that's been it. Made the 1/3 mile round trip to the mailbox and was winded just doing that. I've had worse flu, but this seems to drag on a bit longer for me.

A pretty athletic 20 something male my wife works with is in the same boat as me, while a 60 yr old out of shape female breezes through with hardly a symptom. Strange chit.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dutch
Well, duh.... but word on the street is they are paying $200 a suck, or $600 a week. Not bad for 8 hrs of playing games on your phone.....

$600 a week?

Maybe I kneed to go bac to skule.

That would be a nice supplement to my retirement.

In it is contentment

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

580 members (257 mag, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 22magnut, 260Remguy, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,140 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,292
Posts18,448,951
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.