-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Senator Susan Collins says she will vote against Judge Amy Coney-Barrett being elected to the Supreme Court.

Sen. Collins releases statement on Supreme Court Vacancy
"It's not a comment on her,” Collins said. “It is a comment on the process of rushing through a nomination in such a short time before a presidential election."

Republican Senator Lisa Murkowski also said she will be a no vote for the same reason.

To block the confirmation, two more senators would have to vote against Coney-Barrett, but Republicans have said they have the votes.

https://wgme.com/news/local/sen-collins-confirms-she-will-vote-against-judge-coney-barrett

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Mumblin Mitch needs to burn them.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lisa, what a POS!

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
I despise that bitch.

There, in before artsy. Ha!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I sent an email to Senator McConnell during the whole Kavanaugh debacle. That he should pull Murkowski off all her committees. Obviously that didn’t happen.. I sent Murkowski couple emails to vote for Kavanaugh but that fell on deaf ears. Months later whoever runs her email sent a reply. Murkowski is a joke and needs to go, I hope big Mike Dunleavy runs against her..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
And Murkowski about to feel the wrath of trump.. don’t even get me started on the impeachment scam that queen lisa fell for..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender
I despise that bitch.

Despise is not deep enough... her father is every bit the POS she is, too.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Down here in the village of Nilckians, some folks think Sara should run against murcowkanski.. Only been here since 93.. What say you??

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not all that proud of Sister Sarah for a bunch of reasons. I would say there are better choices, among them our current Gov.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
I despise that bitch.

Despise is not deep enough... her father is every bit the POS she is, too.

With one notable exception.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
IC B3

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Not all that proud of Sister Sarah for a bunch of reasons. I would say there are better choices, among them our current Gov.

Get that,,, But then who's the next Gov... Not a big Sarah fan, thought she was doing alright till the McCain/ Palin chit show. If he only picked a woman with some color..
?? (sarcasm off)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by r_dubya

Get that,,, But then who's the next Gov... Not a big Sarah fan, thought she was doing alright till the McCain/ Palin chit show. If he only picked a woman with some color..
?? (sarcasm off)

At least Little Ethan is out of the Gov hunt!!!

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
You'd think he'd never hold an office again...but pretty blue up there.. Nothing surprises me any more...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I despise that bitch.

Despise, detest, abhor, loathe, abominate...so many great verbs to project true feelings for her, why stop at just one!

Definitely not Sarah as her replacement. Dunleavy would be a serious contender, but who to backfill for him?

Last edited by JimInAK; 10/15/20. Reason: Added verbs
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I doubt Sarah could get elected dogcatcher. She has too much of McStain's stench from that goat-roping clinging to her.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
She doesn't need McCain to help stain her. She does just fine on her own, and if that isn't enough, the rest of the family drama just puts it over the top. The only normal one of the whole clan divorced her ass because he couldn't take the chit show anymore.

"243/85TSX It's as if the HAMMER OF THOR were wielded by CHUCK NORRIS himself, and a roundhouse kick thrown in for good measure."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 358Norma_fan
She doesn't need McCain to help stain her. She does just fine on her own, and if that isn't enough, the rest of the family drama just puts it over the top. The only normal one of the whole clan divorced her ass because he couldn't take the chit show anymore.

there is that...

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (222Sako, 163bc, 10Glocks, 16Racing, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 58 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,674
Posts18,456,072
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.