Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
BigShit,

I'm not crying in the least. I just refuse to play in your smegma filled sand box. I was hoping someday you'd grow up and join the civilized world because you have a wealth of experience and knowledge. But alas, you just can't or won't. I guess the cold, rain, and loneliness of Alaska has addled your brain beyond saving.

Best of Luck to Larry, and my handle was not this one on Sniper's Hide, but yours was Nobody.......

TTFN.......

Last edited by Shadow; 10/15/20.
GB1

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
LAUGHING!!!!!!

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
My first Leupold I bought more than 30 years ago. I had it fixed once. I like it and still use it every season. Most of my big game rifles have Leupolds on them. Vari X 11s, Vari-X 111, VX3s. Never had any puke except the first one. I have enjoyed owning them and will continue to pile up the meat with them.
I don't dial. 350 is as far as I can see where I hunt. The view out of them is good. Better than most scopes I have looked through.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntis,

Didja' "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,as you read my every word...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your ever increasing number of very WELL found Insecurities,is rather fhuqking fabulous and I'm digging that The melting Snowflake Routine is no "Act". Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart for Trying,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

SuperKchunt,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy that you even had to steal your avatar,you Lying Piece Of fhuqking Schit. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best though.

P.S. and by the way,do not forget that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Skidrow,

Of course you guess,what the fhuqk else could you "do"...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

I rather enjoying your Crying,as you hit full reverse Karen. Few things funnier,than a secret Squirrel Snowflake melting down. You gals are a "rugged" lot. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..........

Crylee,

Oh it's funnier then that Toots,but over your head...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Pigboy,

If ONLY you had the 17 IQ points requisite,to appreciate your glaring Dumbfhuqktitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your lifetime collection of trigger pulls,wouldn't equal a slow morning here. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for correlating that obvious,because that schit is fhuqking FUNNY.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mathman
There is a problem with the "I don't spin dials so it doesn't matter to me" line of argument: If your scope is a pain to sight in and doesn't respond well to dialing when you're trying it out, what makes you think it will be very reliable in other ways?

Yup

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Reupold Excuse Clauses,weren't pulled outta thin air. Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
killerv, like I said, I have 4 of the Leupold VX-3i 3.5-10x40s and the most I paid for any of them might have been $320. I got 'em off Ebay but not auctions. They serve my purpose.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick
boobie,

Now are you bitching or bragging,that after a "career" and into retirement,that you were barely able to afford that piece of fhuqking schit Reupold...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Admittedly,your Thread opener was/is STUPID and what's even more fhuqking Hilarious,is that you jumped the shark,you Fhuqking CLUELESS Dolt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Tucked,

You be SURE to cite any/all words that are "too big' or "too Technical" for you to understand and I'll reduce Grade Levels,so even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you can "understand"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll break trail and you Crying Karens fight for scraps,as you Melt on the fhuqking sidewalk,you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Fhuqk. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

elkchunt,

Ain't it a hoot,that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute" with your GooglFu. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Stop taking the red pill and begin the blue pills.

Happy Trails

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
FlimFlamMam,

Prolly Chinese knock-off's,is why they "work" for your "purpose"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only in fairness,STUPIDITY ain't a "purpose" but rather a Plight and them differences are stark. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Boob,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST,while rattlin' your pom-pom's from the bleachers...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for "living" vicariously.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
[quote=Big Stick]FlimFlamMam,

Prolly Chinese knock-off's,is why they "work" for your "purpose"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only in fairness,STUPIDITY ain't a "purpose" but rather a Plight and them differences are stark. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

twist knobs

Hey Little S-dick, They aren't Chinese Knock Offs. There's ways of telling before you put your money down. They work for my purpose because I'm not a knob twister. Does a man have to twist knobs to be a real man? If so just call me Suzi because I wouldn't twist knobs if I had the best knob twisting scope on the planet. But what am I doing here? Mama always told me " Son when you're at the zoo don't be feedin' the animals" and here I am feeding you this Ribeye?

Dude, seriously, you need to come back down to the lower 48 and let your brain thaw for a bit. Your one liner is getting old.

Last edited by Filaman; 10/16/20.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fotis
Imagination,simply Pretend, Imaginary, Ignore, hoot, lying, lucky , congratulations, laughing, Hint, and the obligatory Bless your heart.

And that right there people is about 97% of Larry's lexicon. Now tell me you can not learn from this guy?

Like I said!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
FlimFlamMam,

Very "encouraging" to hear that you've "special ways" and how erectors shake you to your trembling core...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Might your Secret Chinese Connections,also entail a "secret blueprint" of your design,which arranges for your Wuhan Glass to arrive already "magically" adjusted for you,so as to preclude your dainty trembling fingers from adjusting a zero on that "icky" erector? Does it also include a Mantra for you to practice mumbling in front a mirror,which reads "someday I'll be a man too...someday I'll be a man too"? The approach is REALLY "working" well for you. Hint. LAUGHING!

For MAXIMUM Oblivious Humor Quotient,describe the hilariously schit rifles upon which the Wuhan Glass rides. Extry points for the mention of bases/rings,along with pictures. Dare you. Don't "forget",that NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a Texan trying to "talk" rifles. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for schlepping sooooooo incredibly many WELL founded Insecurities with you.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Kchuntis,

There's no need to reiterate,that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,that you just "happen" to be a Thief too as you jack pics...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntis,

There's no need to reiterate,that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,that you just "happen" to be a Thief too,as you jack pics while lamenting how you WISH you were American...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". You are welcome to the Sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's with GoogleFu,though I'll always default to the REAL thing,which is why you MUST "live" vicariously and Lie. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Bless your heart,for doing your best,with what incredibly little you "have" to "work" with ala Lying,Crying and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am American. Gave more than 20 years service to this great country and would gladly do it again. I fought for your right to write all this nonsense on this board. Remember that.
Now on a non-serious level.

How many times must I dismiss you?

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntis,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Nobody can stop you from Lying,not even yourself,as you are predisposed to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk and a Thief,in no particular order. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,as you can't even "fight" your Lying and a GOOD "battle" for you,is to not schit your pants.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Is this quote in response to Leupold apologists?

Lot of ancillary things going on this thread, just trying to keep it straight.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Love you too. Have a nice day speed bump

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

I rather enjoy your inability to control your Emotions,as you extoll perpetually,that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Slursuck,

She and Kchuntis both professed their Imaginary Pretend Ignore,while "living" vicariously and feverishly reading my every word,while gawking every Splendid Pixel...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Neither can begin to "do" for themselves,so are FULLY immersed in GoogleFu and busy stealing pictures,to "justify" their being Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit. Rather Poignantly Poetic,from more than a few angles. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless their hearts,for zero Emotional Control and FULL Retardation.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Kchuntis,

Imagine the "odds",that you lost yet another battle,beings you are a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,Thief and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your people are notoriously the first to buckle and rampant Lying Thieves. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

368 members (1Longbow, 1lesfox, 2500HD, 160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 39 invisible), 1,718 guests, and 958 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,062
Posts18,463,364
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.