Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
last weekend I rented a cabin and spent the weekend with my wife and another couple , friends of hers from high school

Nothing will make you appreciate your lot in life than spending a weekend with a woman that is Charles Manson level crazy

Too many instances of crazy to detail here, but we'll start with them arriving 6 hours late, her knocking out ...oh..80% of a fifth of Jim Beam in about 3 hours time, hopping out of a moving car to pet wild deer., falling up the stairs, and in her drunken state turning the thermostat up to 86 before we went to bed and that was just the first night. It went downhill from there

I was never so happy to see a weekend getaway end. As they were leaving I noticed her husband looking at me in the car like a dog that realized they aren't going to the park but going to the vet instead.Except this is a man who realizes there are no more park days, the rest of his life is going to be vet days.

I looked at my wife and was never so glad I had a semi-normal well adjusted woman that I live with.

Spending a weekend with a crazy woman that you aren't married to will make your marriage stronger ( well I mean unless you are phuggin the crazy woman, then , not so much)

Last edited by KFWA; 10/16/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
lolol,....that's why I'm a borderline recluse.

If you meet two people these days, one of them is going to be crazy. If the crazy one is female, multiply that X 10.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
last weekend I rented a cabin and spent the weekend with my wife and another couple , friends of hers from high school

Nothing will make you appreciate your lot in life than spending a weekend with a woman that is Charles Manson level crazy

Too many instances of crazy to detail here, but we'll start with them arriving 6 hours late, her knocking out ...oh..80% of a fifth of Jim Beam in about 3 hours time, hopping out of a moving car to pet wild deer., falling up the stairs, and in her drunken state turning the thermostat up to 86 before we went to bed and that was just the first night. It went downhill from there

I was never so happy to see a weekend getaway end. As they were leaving I noticed her husband looking at me in the car like a dog that realized they aren't going to the park but going to the vet instead.Except this is a man who realizes there are no more park days, the rest of his life is going to be vet days.

I looked at my wife and was never so glad I had a semi-normal well adjusted woman that I live with.

Spending a weekend with a crazy woman that you aren't married to will make your marriage stronger ( well I mean unless you are phuggin the crazy woman, then , not so much)

Ok, but was she hot?

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
no

she used to be , a hourglass shape with jet black hair, going back to 2013 we spent a drunken weekend in New Orleans - 3 things were different - 1. I stayed drunk the entire weekend, so you tolerate crazy differently, 2. She was like a 36DD with a bubble ass, and 3. I was still hormone driven in my decision making.

now she's full on East German Weight lifter.

Nothing turns a man on more than a woman walking around a house with a bare midriff exposed, except when its because the top is too small to cover her belly fat

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
I can will all honesty say that my wife needs no alcohol or drugs to revel in complete madness. It generally starts when I ask her what she would like for breakfast. ( as she cusses out the voice on the glucometer).

And it generally spirals down from there until bedtime. Thank God for my own bedroom.

Well,

Least Since getting her off the opioids, I’m not dodging # 3 can o’ peaches ( in heavy syrup) or the occasional tossed walker.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You should make your wife pay for this in unlimited honeydos.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Sadly I’m seeing more of this. My last camping event my group went through 4 fifths of tequila. I couldn’t partake due to recent surgery. I left the fire early and went to bed.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by MM879
Sadly I’m seeing more of this. My last camping event my group went through 4 fifths of tequila. I couldn’t partake due to recent surgery. I left the fire early and went to bed.

Man! Now that is sad.

Founder

WS

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I can will all honesty say that my wife needs no alcohol or drugs to revel in complete madness. It generally starts when I ask her what she would like for breakfast. ( as she cusses out the voice on the glucometer).

And it generally spirals down from there until bedtime. Thank God for my own bedroom.

Well,

Least Since getting her off the opioids, I’m not dodging # 3 can o’ peaches ( in heavy syrup) or the occasional tossed walker.

Marriage is Hell.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

Well,

Marriage is Hell.

Sprinkled with moments of abject terror! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Founder

WS

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Yeah, but it’s give and take, yin and yang, and all that. The crazier than a sack of rabid weasels chicks are the bomb in the sack. They say to never stick it in the crazy, but you know, the crazy is just so damned good.

Last edited by JoeBob; 10/16/20.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by MM879

Man! Now that is sad.

I know. It was high dollar Patron.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Who's idea was this "getaway"?

Never heard of something so retarded in all my life.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The China Doll is the sweetest woman I’ve ever met. We live in happy semi-seclusion, hunkered down long before the Plague came along. The last neighbors we were kinda close too moved away in August. Ain’t looking to get cuddlesome with any others. We each have our interests, but get together for a couple hours in the evening and watch some tv. Most days, we eat separately, but usually make enough to share.

The crazy one, thankfully, flew the coop.

What fresh Hell is this?
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
This is precisely why we take our own vehicle when meeting someone we haven't seen in a while, or attending a family gathering. Needed a getaway car occasionally.

We don't car pool unless someone has been thoroughly vetted. This includes normally nice people with crazy assed driving methods.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Not extreme, but we once hosted a couple from out of town that we didn't know well. The wife turned out to be a serious closet drinker, snuck our booze, which really wasn't necessary.

Guy talked conservative, but went ballistic over "assault rifles", and when I challenged his claim that you could easily buy machine guns in Arizona.

He's not the only "conservative" I've encountered who's bought the "Why does anyone need a ..." kool-aid.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Redhead?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Careful, next thing you know you’ll end up in the hot tub. After that, next thing you’ll know is that you wake up with a fuzzy head, hazy memory short in details, and a vague sense of regret and unease.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I spent a couple nights with a crazy woman years ago. A few months later , I had this nightmare of some CB ripping off my blankies and pounding on me and cussing me out! I then woke up and it wasn't a dream!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm with Bristoe. Screw people.

My weakness is inviting people hunting that I don't know well. I need to stop being charitable before it bites me on the ass.

Last edited by Fireball2; 10/16/20.

LOL
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

430 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 49 invisible), 2,399 guests, and 1,147 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,167
Posts18,465,319
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.