Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Honestly....if this whole "weekend" retreat wasn't your idea.....you are married to a bat schit crazy person.

Or at least.....a completely inconsiderate person.

My wife would never think to subject me to such bullshit.

I am MAGA.
BP-B2

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Honestly....if this whole "weekend" retreat wasn't your idea.....you are married to a bat schit crazy person.

Or at least.....a completely inconsiderate person.

My wife would never think to subject me to such bullshit.

nah, for a weekend getaway and not a serious vacation, it wouldn't bother me to invite another couple. I was glad it was over but I'm not going to sit around with the red ass because a crazy woman turned it into a pain in the ass for us. Live and learn. It was mutually agreed upon we'd invite them. It just turns out she's gone nuts since the last time we hung out 7 years ago, or at a minimum, is too difficult to deal with sober.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

Two crazy people then!

At least you found each other.

Maybe you cancel each other?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Dessert coffee?🍨

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I get it.

In high school.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You guys should go on a couples cruise next time.

I almost threw up typing that.......barf.

I am MAGA.
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
to each his own

If I knew a couple that I wanted to hang out with for a week, especially now that we're essentially empty nesters, I'd go on a cruise with them.

I like hanging out with my wife, I like hanging out with friends. I don't see why that's so odd

Last edited by KFWA; 10/16/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Seems like life is harder for women, menopause and the aftermath especially. For many happiness and contentment seemingly becomes impossible.

Flat amazing too how many folks spend the second half of their lives soaked in alcohol.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Live and learn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That sounds like a slowly unfolding nightmare of a weekend - don't know how wife and I would have handled it if subjected to such a disappointing surprise - but do know that at this age with so few opps remaining, I would be in regret for a while. Smile. Next weekend will be better.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I maintain that without up, there is no down; without in there is no out, without right there is no wrong and without dark there is no light. Or, at a minimum, such distinctions don't matter. We all think we are normal. In our own realities, we are. However, that assertion or distinction can only be made by our constant exposure to the abject nutcases out there.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Seems like life is harder for women.

Yeah,..I hear that those women who fought at Iwo Jima had it tough.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
You don’t get good stories without crazy people. Anything you survive has the potential to be hilarious in the retelling.

Last edited by JoeBob; 10/16/20.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Seems like life is harder for women, menopause and the aftermath especially. For many happiness and contentment seemingly becomes impossible.

Flat amazing too how many folks spend the second half of their lives soaked in alcohol.

You would know.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by KFWA
to each his own

If I knew a couple that I wanted to hang out with for a week, especially now that we're essentially empty nesters, I'd go on a cruise with them.

I like hanging out with my wife, I like hanging out with friends. I don't see why that's so odd

Friends yes.

Couples no.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thank goodness, I have not experienced even a single occurrence of this among the ladies in our extended family, but certainly have seen/heard about it from others, including the subject women. I don't think life in general is harder for women even with the menopausal aspect, but I have observed that the more self-centered and selfishly expectant the person, the lesser the likelihood of peace and contentment as time passes. Is this self disappointment?

For some folks, this is all too true, and sad. Wonder if it is liked to the above observation.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Live and learn

Best done sooner than later.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I can will all honesty say that my wife needs no alcohol or drugs to revel in complete madness. It generally starts when I ask her what she would like for breakfast. ( as she cusses out the voice on the glucometer).

And it generally spirals down from there until bedtime. Thank God for my own bedroom.

Well,

Least Since getting her off the opioids, I’m not dodging # 3 can o’ peaches ( in heavy syrup) or the occasional tossed walker.

Divorce. Expensive because it's worth it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I can will all honesty say that my wife needs no alcohol or drugs to revel in complete madness. It generally starts when I ask her what she would like for breakfast. ( as she cusses out the voice on the glucometer). And it generally spirals down from there until bedtime. Thank God for my own bedroom. Well, Least Since getting her off the opioids, I’m not dodging # 3 can o’ peaches ( in heavy syrup) or the occasional tossed walker.

Bob, 60 years of marriage is quite a spell, but honestly can say that I have never needed to dodge a can of peaches (any size, any syrup). However, have been linguistically lanced now and then - probably deservedly. I admire your forthrightness and, even more, your dedication and gentlemanly demeanor. Sleep well.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Sounds like kaywoodi e married my ex wife and isn’t smart enough to make her an ex. Self inflicted! Edk

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
796 members (10gaugemag, 163bc, 12344mag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 78 invisible), 3,211 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,710
Posts18,400,171
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.