Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
"The judges rule on what evidence they bring. They do not dig up their own evidence."
Judge Sullivan in the Flynn case does. Ask Sydney Powell

GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Fubarski
For the uninformed:

"A federal appeals panel says Gov. JB Pritzker is free to limit Republican political gatherings in the name of fighting COVID-19, but also allowed under the law to give more leeway to religious gatherings and Black Lives Matter protests, if he chooses."

On Sept. 3, a three-judge panel of the U.S. Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals rejected the arguments presented by the Illinois Republican Party and other plaintiffs that Pritzker had not improperly discriminated against them and other political organizations by refusing to allow them to gather in groups of more than 50 people while Illinois remains in a state of emergency because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The ruling was authored by Seventh Circuit Judge Diane P. Wood. Circuit judges Amy C. Barrett and Amy J. St. Eve concurred.

Barret is in favor of big government and "lockdowns" that allow BLM and antifags free reign, while churches and legitimate free speech events are suppressed, by law.

She's stronger on the 2nd than anyone.

Tarquin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave
I don't trust the judgement of women and I sure as fugk don't trust the judgement of a woman that buys kids from Haiti.

That very well sums up your stupidity.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Wrong, as always.

The same court of appeals Barrett works at, different judges/case, same issue, said that churches could be closed and BLM protests allowed.

Barrett's case, said that Republican meetings could be closed, churches could be closed, and BLM protests allowed.

IOW, .gov could treat people exercising their 1A rights differently, just because .gov wanted to.

The DC Judge, the one with a brain, said that if a liberal .gov hack was gonna let BLM pull their shat, they got no reason to shut down legitimate exercise of the 1A by normal people.

ACB was wrong. The DC Judge was right.

Different cases, different issues, totally different arguments. If you'd do more than read propaganda sites you might learn that.

This also wasn't about deciding the case - it was about reviewing a lower court's decision in not granting a permanent injunction against the governor before it went to trial. 3 judgs - 1 from Bush and 2 from Trump ruled that the lower court did not abuse it's discretion.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by jk16
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I will ask again, name a better candidate for SCOTUS today, in this political climate, this close to election.

A candidate more conservative.
A candidate with less baggage.
A candidate more friendly to the 2'nd.
A candidate easier to get past the Dems.

YOU name such a candidate.

(Hint- not ONE SINGLE judge currently serving meets all FOUR of those criteria any better than ACB.)

I am not sure if you are arguing or agreeing with me.

I think we are making the same point.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (160user, 10Glocks, 1973cb450, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,948 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,258
Posts18,467,084
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.