Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
I saw my cousin yesterday and he told me he's about to move to Malta, where his wife was born and raised. He's a Vietnam vet with a long family history in the US on his dad's side. He can trace his paternal side back to the Civil War Era (his father wasn't Jewish and came from west Virginia) and they've all been as patriotic as it gets... his father was a marine at pearl harbor who fought through the pacific, etc.

He currently lives near Lake Shasta in California, one of the more conservative areas of California, but even with that, he believes there's no future here. Even if the President is re-elected, my cousin thinks the left has caused irreparable damage to the fundamental institutions and traditions of the country and they have too much power to be stopped.

I agree with his premise, but I'm here to the end and will fight leftist tyranny, and I pointed out that malta is far from a conservative paradise, but he countered that if he's going to be without a voice in politics, he might as well live the rest of his life on a Mediterranean island.

Just wondering what the good people of the campfire think about the future of the country and if anyone has thought about where they'd go if they thought it was time to get out.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Remsen
I saw my cousin yesterday and he told me he's about to move to Malta, where his wife was born and raised. He's a Vietnam vet with a long family history in the US on his dad's side. He can trace his paternal side back to the Civil War Era (his father wasn't Jewish and came from west Virginia) and they've all been as patriotic as it gets... his father was a marine at pearl harbor who fought through the pacific, etc.

He currently lives near Lake Shasta in California, one of the more conservative areas of California, but even with that, he believes there's no future here. Even if the President is re-elected, my cousin thinks the left has caused irreparable damage to the fundamental institutions and traditions of the country and they have too much power to be stopped.

I agree with his premise, but I'm here to the end and will fight leftist tyranny, and I pointed out that malta is far from a conservative paradise, but he countered that if he's going to be without a voice in politics, he might as well live the rest of his life on a Mediterranean island.

Just wondering what the good people of the campfire think about the future of the country and if anyone has thought about where they'd go if they thought it was time to get out.

Don't sweat it, I have faith in your nation.

And besides...they still make rope.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
It couldnt be better.

We have been choked down by the deep state cabal since before 1913.

When Trump hangs the nat debt on the cabal and we return to real money without those Khazarian Mafia Zionists sucking our blood dry we will become rich.

Try minimum taxation as we were meant to be.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If you meet a democrat, don't be nice.

At all.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Plenty of room in American for folks to make their own Last Redoubt, I can't see going anywhere else on this planet.

"We are all Rhodesians now."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Where would be better?

We are in a fight for out freedom and republic, boys and girls.

We'd better make this election count.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

At all.

I'm already there.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I've never given a thought to leaving my country. Nothing that could happen will change that either. Don't ever rule out the same help that came through many other times of darkness. GOD!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Bold talk for a guy that already bought a place in MT and has been talking about moving away from CA too lololololol

MAGA
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I've travelled to a lot of beautiful places, and enjoyed friends from many of them. I have yet to find anyone there that I would exchange places with.

Be not weary in well doing.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by deflave

At all.

I'm already there.

Most are not.

They think it's still a "difference of opinion."

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Only place I'm going besides the USA is heaven, it's that simple.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Bold talk for a guy that already bought a place in MT and has been talking about moving away from CA too lololololol

Seems those Ca guys are pilloried if they stay or leave Ca to me. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Oh chit, I thought he meant Malta, Montana
That is where my granddad homestead in 1887.
All six of my dad's siblings got out of there as soon as they could.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Seems those Ca guys are pilloried if they stay or leave Ca to me. whistle

egg on face

I'm going back to the shop. I thought he was talking about Malta, MT too bwahahaha

Last edited by BillyGoatGruff; 10/16/20.

MAGA
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Traditional America still exists in many parts of the country. I don't know if it will last for many more years. These days I take solace in the fact that rural Central Kentucky will continue to exhibit traditional American culture as long as I'll need it.

If I was 25 years old and know what I know today, I'd probably be pretty fuggin' neurotic about the path of the country.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I've been to several countries outside of the USA and there's not a one that I'd leave this country for. Besides I'm too old to pick up and move at this point. I think I'll be spending the rest of my life here, good or bad.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Traditional America still exists in many parts of the country. I don't know if it will last for many more years. These days I take solace in the fact that rural Central Kentucky will continue to exhibit traditional American culture as long as I'll need it.

If I was 25 years old and know what I know today, I'd probably be pretty fuggin' neurotic about the path of the country.

We appreciate the mess you left.

R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

Here, in that excerpt, means the USA.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I can't help but wonder hat he expects his future to be in a nation of which he is not a citizen that has a language that he doesn't speak. Malta is the 10th smallest nation and has the 4th highest population density on earth, and as a bonus is a member of the EU. No country on earth enjoys the freedom offered in the US.

Unless he is going to Malta, Mt. which is pretty cool. He could check w/ Large James about any presence of Khazarian Mafia Zionists. Those guys infest one of the Maltas I hear. Tell him he is a quitter.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

59 members (7mm_Loco, 2500HD, BALLISTIK, Anaconda, 808outdoors, 6 invisible), 1,196 guests, and 802 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,718
Posts18,457,120
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.