Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Fellers, I appreciate all the replies. All have merit except Northman's (obviously) and 'flave's, who suggested I bang my brother's wife. I wouldn't touch my brother's ex-wife w/ a 10' pole - she's a rabid, morbidly obese, raving lunatic and a die hard Leftist. When he was still married, I always thought of my brother and his wife as Jack Sprat and his gelatinous betrothed. I swear, the last time I was in Dallas and my daughter and I went to pick up my nephew, I heard tuba music as she walked him out to us. It's been suggested that the tuba music I heard was just in my mind, but I don't think so.

Y'all have definitely made some poignant comments and though I am still vacillating on whether or not to send the letter, I will take your comments under advisement. I will rewrite and, perhaps, complete the letter. I will sit on it for a while and then make my decision - perhaps after the election. I am well aware that this letter will very likely accomplish nothing, and I'm also keenly aware that sending it may cause a rift between my brother and I, but as I stated, he crossed the line this time and as many have stated in this thread, we, as Americans, have sat idly by while this cancer that is Marxism metastases throughout every aspect of American life for far too long.

McCarthy had it right.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

It seems to me that your brother caused the rift.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Bristoe: You are correct. My brother did indeed cause the rift. It has fallen to me to either keep the peace, or not.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Don’t send a letter friend, send a card with three lines of choice, its wasted otherwise.

I have seen more letters bite someone in the ass than you can imagine. It is almost always used to gain allies and show how hostile you are.

Good advice. Think of the future, too.

Retired cat herder.

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Don't send the letter. It will burn bridges and will not help anything. Live a good life and be an example. Pray that he one day sees the light and beats his alcohol problem. Perhaps one day you can reconcile. Forgiving him costs you nothing and will ease your heart. Best wishes in this trying matter. Also, don't bang his wife. That's terrible advice.

Last edited by WMR; 10/16/20. Reason: forgot sumthin'
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Man who cares just let it go... I was telling my daughter yesterday, liberals hate critical thinking it drives them bonkers. When they have to start thinking or if something makes you much sense they go into a defensive posture. Your brother called you on purpose just to get under your skin.. Next time, just agree with him.. that will mind ph uck him more than calling him a moron.

Last edited by 79S; 10/16/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Northman
Originally Posted by ERK
You still haven’t shown a country that is as good as the USA. They strive to live as well as we do. Only the elites have the privileges we have. I have a buddy that went to Norway because his family came from there. He laughed and said it was ok to visit but thank God his family had moved to the US. Edk

I also know a American Woman living in Norway, married a Norwegian... She has been battling cancer for 2 years. 0 in healthcare costs. And 0 in University costs for her 3 children.
She won't move back to the US even though here entire family is in the US.

Work/life balance is SO much better..

You are free to leave at any time, dumbass.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

OK, which one of those superior countries are you moving to?

I dont know.. one of the 14 other countries with more freedom then the US?

Oh Walt you crazy retard.. I see you had to go to homer to teach wrastling what happen glennallen finally got tired of you??

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by ERK
You still haven’t shown a country that is as good as the USA. They strive to live as well as we do. Only the elites have the privileges we have. I have a buddy that went to Norway because his family came from there. He laughed and said it was ok to visit but thank God his family had moved to the US. Edk

I also know a American Woman living in Norway, married a Norwegian... She has been battling cancer for 2 years. 0 in healthcare costs. And 0 in University costs for her 3 children.

Walt isn’t going anywhere, he’s waiting until he gets his 30yrs with the state..

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Isn't Northman the guy that lives up in the Indian village?

Rents canoes to tourists or some schit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by deflave

Yes, he won't admit it but he's Walt. 100 Percent

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yep, but he had to take a teaching gig down in homer this yr.. I still remember when asked you about havre and the college and you told him to go ph uck himself.. lol

Last edited by 79S; 10/16/20.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Bristoe: You are correct. My brother did indeed cause the rift. It has fallen to me to either keep the peace, or not.

I wouldn't send it. I have a sibling that while they aren't as confrontational as your brother, they have a 180 degree political view from me.

I basically cut all ties, don't speak/call/text except maybe for a random happy birthday. Thusly I don't get aggravated by their BS, and I haven't cost any hard feelings. The door is open down the road for reconciliation, and God forbid some tragedy brings us together there is no garbage between us that would make things awkward. I know I'm right. I know I won't change their mind no matter how I try, so I don't. But I don't pretend that everything's ok either.

Unless you're super close, I'd cut bait and move on. If you are super close, then maybe that'll bring him to the table and you can agree to disagree. Good luck whatever you do.

MAGA
V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Like I wrote, in order to go "somewhere else" you need to have something to offer.

Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by ERK

Walt isn’t going anywhere, he’s waiting until he gets his 30yrs with the state..

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by ERK

I’d highly suggest you do the same, anti American folks like yourself should pack your crap and move along. Bye.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
One of my sisters hasn't talked to me, since if kicked her out my house in 2016. I told her anyone voting for the hillbi*ch, could eat schitt and die, the world would be better off! She tried to talk at moms funeral! I just told her to get away from me, she started crying! Everyone in the family said I should comfort her! I told them I refuse to communicate with any commie bitch! Sometimes its just better to cut your relationships and go on with life!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Fellers, I appreciate all the replies. All have merit except Northman's (obviously) and 'flave's, who suggested I bang my brother's wife. I wouldn't touch my brother's ex-wife w/ a 10' pole - she's a rabid, morbidly obese, raving lunatic and a die hard Leftist. When he was still married, I always thought of my brother and his wife as Jack Sprat and his gelatinous betrothed. I swear, the last time I was in Dallas and my daughter and I went to pick up my nephew, I heard tuba music as she walked him out to us. It's been suggested that the tuba music I heard was just in my mind, but I don't think so.

Y'all have definitely made some poignant comments and though I am still vacillating on whether or not to send the letter, I will take your comments under advisement. I will rewrite and, perhaps, complete the letter. I will sit on it for a while and then make my decision - perhaps after the election. I am well aware that this letter will very likely accomplish nothing, and I'm also keenly aware that sending it may cause a rift between my brother and I, but as I stated, he crossed the line this time and as many have stated in this thread, we, as Americans, have sat idly by while this cancer that is Marxism metastases throughout every aspect of American life for far too long.

McCarthy had it right.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Realize, that if he "crossed the line this time" it may have been greatly influenced by drink.

I believe another poster mentioned that a few pages back, perhaps he needs to sober up, perhaps permanently. Not that that will convince him of the correctness of your views, but it may very well keep him from calling and texting rants to you.

There's 5 siblings in my family. We certainly do not agree one everything....political........economics..........social........educational................but after 50+ years together we kind of know where not to go during discussions. It wasn't always that way when some of us were drinking.

good luck with it, and sitting on the letter might be a very good thing to do................for now.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
F
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
F
You wrote the letter, i'm sure it was very cathartic. Now tear it up, throw it away and get on with your life.

Your brother wants you to respond and enable his world view as well as validate his feelings.

Forget that toxic environment.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
You can pick your friends. Sometimes you are cursed with your family. Sometimes family needs be culled.

I have a sister born on my first birthday. All through school she was a conning, two faced manipulative little bitch. She spent more time and effort trying to figure out how to get me and our younger brother to do her chores, than it would have taken to just do them.

Then she would lie and tell school mates or relatives how terribly abused she was.

After marriage, she and her husband made a life of conning people and taking advantage of other's good nature.

She showed her ass in a major way in 1980, her husband backed her up and threatened physical violence. That is the last time I have spoken to her. There is nothing to be gained from associating with her and her husband except more unhappiness and misery. We have been in the same room many times since then. But she is shunned.

Do what your conscience allows to make you content. You can not change who or what your brother is.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by ERK

OK, which one of those superior countries are you moving to?

Is there any one of them in which you can keep a personal defense firearm?
Is there any one of them in which it is legal to use any weapon for self defense?
Is there any one of them which will allow you to defend yourself and your family from a home intruder?
Or is a man legally bound to kick back in the recliner and watch as his wife and daughters are raped and his sons beat to death?
Is there a single one of those nations where a man is free to be a man instead of a sheep?
Is there a single one of those nations where a man is allowed to prosper and enjoy the fruits of his labor?
Or is he supposed to feed, clothe, and house every indigent in the state as well?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S

Yep, but he had to take a teaching gig down in homer this yr.. I still remember when asked you about havre and the college and you told him to go ph uck himself.. lol

That was fugking hilarious.

He PM’d me and everything.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (12344mag, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1337Fungi, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 58 invisible), 3,309 guests, and 1,121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,301
Posts18,468,064
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.