-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This is not scientific analysis, but instead just personal observation...

About 80% of the Democrats are women, gays or other sexual freaks, and emasculated men. About 10% are men who are misguided Marxists or communists. And the remaining 10% are men who are union brainwashed labor workers or who simply vote Democrat because that's what their family has always done, and they're either unable or unwilling to think out of the box or do any kind of critical thinking for themselves.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I don’t think your giving the labor unions a big enough %

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
My family and extended family are all staunch conservatives with the exception of one of my cousins. He is a complete, lifelong loser. He has not worked enough in his lifetime (he's almost 73) to collect social security. He was married very briefly back in the '70's, has no children, no home, no vehicle, no nothing. He has not killed a deer since he was a kid in 1963. He lives on the charity of his siblings, one of whom provides him a home, drives him to his medical appointments, etc. Somehow, he manages to play golf. He seems to spend most of his time regurgitating liberal (Democrat Underground, etc) memes, that no one ever responds to, on Facebook. I was amused and astonished the other day to see a meme he posted, a picture of some guy looking pizzed off and saying, "When I see what they take out of my paycheck for taxes, I feel like the victim of a hate crime." I'm thinking to myself, "You azzhatt, my wife and I pay more in income tax every year than you've probably earned in your whole life."

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What astounds me is the number of uber-rich types who are Democrats. You know, the people who the Democrats say they will tax out of existence.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Considering how many democrats there are in this country, if your 80% number is even close, we're in big trouble...but then, maybe that goes without saying!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Thegman
Considering how many democrats there are in this country, if your 80% number is even close, we're in big trouble...but then, maybe that goes without saying!

Seriously, think about all the Democrat "real men" you know in your entire life circle. Every last one of them, for me at least, are either union loyalists or they vote Democrat simply because their families have done so for generations.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
This is not scientific analysis, but instead just personal observation...

About 80% of the Democrats are women, gays or other sexual freaks, and emasculated men. About 10% are men who are misguided Marxists or communists. And the remaining 10% are men who are union brainwashed labor workers or who simply vote Democrat because that's what their family has always done, and they're either unable or unwilling to think out of the box or do any kind of critical thinking for themselves.

I think that your observations are correct for your area.
In coal country where the union rules, The numbers are flipped.

Our counties are all over the place. Even within the larger counties there's big variations. Like you Jake, I was interested in demographics. The statewide news covers the election results and demographics every cycle. They don't get as specific as we do about brainwashed marxists feminist crossdressers and such though.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I.Q.'s that Hover right around 70.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I know a good many Democrats that are white and conservative and never vote for a Democrat for president and usually but not always vote for the Republican candidate for the U.S. senate and house. But they see no reason to change to the Republican party considering the candidates the Republicans put up in our state as in Bobby Jindal and David Vitter. I'm considering going no party but then I couldn't go behind enemy lines and vote in the presidential primary in this state. Trump cannot win without Democrat votes and he will get a lot of them. By the way the labor unions are comprised of working people.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
What astounds me is the number of uber-rich types who are Democrats. You know, the people who the Democrats say they will tax out of existence.

Virtue signaling stupidity; if they really believed what they say they’d just send a massive check to gov.

I don’t believe there are penalties for overpayment and even if there were that’d be in line w/ their beliefs.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Yep i have a cousin who is a multimillionaire, high class suburb dwelling lawyer who votes consistently Dem. I recently told him "you're a rich white guy, you know the demographic the Dems hate, except when its time for campaign donations"...just dont understand some peoples thinking!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
I.Q.'s that Hover right around 70.

That's pretty lofty.

I'm thinking shoe size numbers.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Suicidal Caucasians make up a big part of the Communist vote.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (10gaugemag, 219DW, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 63 invisible), 2,062 guests, and 1,085 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,081
Posts18,463,897
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.