Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
With the mounting evidence against Biden, do you think he would ever roll over on Obama and Hillary? I'd love to see Trump throw out an immunity offer to him if he'd be willing to roll over on Obama, Clinton and anyone else up the food chain.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don’t know about all that, but.... The left is worried why would twitter block the story.. why did Biden take this Saturday off?? I suspect more to come you don’t release the October surprise mid October..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Biden has been closing up shop around 9AM and on weekends for weeks, maybe even months.

Hiding in his basement is nothing new.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Biden has been closing up shop around 9AM and on weekends for weeks, maybe even months.

Hiding in his basement is nothing new.

Yeah they will lock him up more, he gets agitated easily. They know all it will take is one reporter to ask him again and get ready for Biden to go off the rails..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Nebraska
With the mounting evidence against Biden, do you think he would ever roll over on Obama and Hillary? I'd love to see Trump throw out an immunity offer to him if he'd be willing to roll over on Obama, Clinton and anyone else up the food chain.

Immunity would have to come from the Justice Department and only if there were, or going to be indictments.

We all know that there is no way Barr or anyone at Justice is going to even investigate this let alone seek indictments.

The FBI has had this information for over 10 months and hid it from not only the public, but from President Trump’s legal team during his impeachment. Now way Biden will be pressured to rat out anyone, especially Obama.

Right now Wray is investigating this, not as criminal activity on the part of the Biden’s, but as Russian Disinformation.

Look for Barr and Wray to make public statements before the election that Rudy us full of schit and it’s all a Russian Hoax.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump has the info to bust them wo Biden flipping and will after the election.. It's not good to have tribunals now and no civilian jury would find them guilty.
Rather elementary.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/18/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Trump has the info to bust them wo Biden flipping and will after the election.. It's not good to have tribunals now and no civilian jury would find them guilty.
Rather elementary.

Yeah right.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
No, slow joe knows he'd be dead within the month.

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump went right after Hillary too.

LOL
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Fireball2

...................................if he had ANY help on ANYTHING...........................................what he's done, he has basically had to do alone, the possibilities could have been endless.

Trump Won!
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Technically The President can’t “go after” anybody .

Going after would be delegated to his AG and his Director of the FBI, which is what he did.

His AG Sessions appointed Huber to investigate Hillary, her foundation and Uranium One. That was smoke and mirrors and nothing more.

His AG Barr appointed Durham to investigate Spygate and Crossfire Hurricane. This to is smoke and mirrors and nothing more.

His AG Barr has had well over a dozen criminal referrals sent to him by members of Congress and the OIG, His AG Barr has refused to do anything with these referrals.

His FBI Director Wray has had incriminating evidence regarding Biden, Ukraine and money laundering. His FBI Director, as with his AG have done nothing with this except try and cover it up.

There is nothing President Trump can do as long as he keeps appointing members of the swamp tasked with draining the swamp.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/18/20.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

How's Oregon?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S

Yeah, sure did.

Those three are immune.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
No telling what joeys misfiring brain might signal his piehole to say.
He cant control it.
Might get interesting real soon outta the blue.
Something caught on vid or live TV that cant be walked back even though it has been the case for him 100,s of times.

He has gotta have some offshore rathole banking that can be found.
That would be sweet if it could be proven and revealed .
Like this week......
Espeically if from Buckethead Chi Com sources.

One can only hope.......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I might go to Cleveland, but just to visit.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You gals are a bit slow.

Pay attention.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by deflave
You gals are a bit slow.

Pay attention.

It shouldn't take anymore time to indite, prosecute, and jail a former President and Secretary of State than it takes to run an episode of Law and Order some on here believe. LOL

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Either there's nothing provable there, or they should arrest someone. This news after news and speach after speach about evidence is crap. Time to put up or shut up because if you don't do it now, Trump is about to lose this election I fear, then IF there is anything there, its gone forever. There's so much smoke there must be fire.

This election has me worried, the stakes are MUCH HIGHER than 4 years ago. At that time it was Hillary and same routine, or Trump to tear it down. Now it's worse, we all know what Turmp will keep doing, so do the Ds, so either they are more worried or there's nothing there to worry about.

Time to put up or shut up.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Going after swamp rats is like elephant hunting with a .22 rimfire- - - - - - - -not very likely you'll do much more than provoke a charge that gets you stomped into a bloody pulp!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

Either there's nothing provable there, or they should arrest someone. This news after news and speach after speach about evidence is crap. Time to put up or shut up because if you don't do it now, Trump is about to lose this election I fear, then IF there is anything there, its gone forever. There's so much smoke there must be fire.

This election has me worried, the stakes are MUCH HIGHER than 4 years ago. At that time it was Hillary and same routine, or Trump to tear it down. Now it's worse, we all know what Turmp will keep doing, so do the Ds, so either they are more worried or there's nothing there to worry about.

Time to put up or shut up.

If Trump is going to lose this election why even bother to prosecute?? It will be spun as a political witch hunt and the culprits will get pardoned in Bidens first day in office. Besides that, why do you feel Trump is about to lose this election?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

385 members (1Longbow, 17CalFan, 260madman, 1lesfox, 2500HD, 160user, 39 invisible), 1,801 guests, and 977 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,379
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.