R
Originally Posted by Mac84
🍆💦🤡

sheroy luvs the money shot in her face

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ISRO
I am often worried about the lack of concern or even fact checking the average American even does anymore?

Seems like facts do not matter to most, nor does it drive their opinion.

That's because we raise boys to think like women. Everything is subordinate to emotion.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by deflave
If SheRoy and ISRO have a get together, they gonna squirt themselves to death.

LOL

You can do better than that deflave, regroup and come back

I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by copperking81
I am often worried about the lack of concern or even fact checking the average American even does anymore?

Seems like facts do not matter to most, nor does it drive their opinion.

Wait. Aren't you one of the most uninformed members of the fire?

In comparison to you probably

Are you a democrat voter because you're low on information, or are you low on information because you're a democrat voter? Serious question.

Voted Trump last time, will again this time.............are you asking a hypothetical question about what may drive someone to vote democratic?

How people vote is usually driven with how the candidate/party aligns with their own personal view on a isuue/issues or potentially a dislike of a certain candidate based on a past political or personal event...........just some of the possibilities

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
The interest in and action of early voting says much. Whitey woke up and voted in 2016 and seems even more engaged for 2020.

I’m predicting a total blowout In trump’s favor like was done for Reagan back in the day.

I hope you are correct

Flave and gahuntertom among several others here nailed it in 2016 from the very beginning of the campaigns. Get their read on it.

I am a 75 year old life long Republican. Last week I early voted for Biden, sometime when you hire some one they don't work out, that's the way I look at Trump.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by gahuntertom
The interest in and action of early voting says much. Whitey woke up and voted in 2016 and seems even more engaged for 2020.

I’m predicting a total blowout In trump’s favor like was done for Reagan back in the day.

I hope you are correct

Flave and gahuntertom among several others here nailed it in 2016 from the very beginning of the campaigns. Get their read on it.

I am a 75 year old life long Republican. Last week I early voted for Biden, sometime when you hire some one they don't work out, that's the way I look at Trump.

are you serious?....I dont particularly like the guy...but come on man....voting for biden is a vote against our way of life...against our country....bob

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D

I hope you are correct

I am trying too understand how "When you hire some one they don't work out" means regarding Trump? What did Trump not accomplish which compelled you to vote for Biden?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I hope you are correct

What did you hire Mr Trump to do?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I hope you are correct

You’re a pathetic piece of schit. Congratulations.
Too bad you didn’t hit a tree on the way to the polls.

Last edited by jackmountain; 10/18/20.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

I am trying too understand how "When you hire some one they don't work out" means regarding Trump? What did Trump not accomplish which compelled you to vote for Biden?

I would say the opposite.

Sometimes you hire someone and they exceed your expectations.

I wasn't thrilled with DJT as the R candidate last time but he really has given it a good effort. Not perfect for the corona lockdown was a mistake and healthcare reform didn't happen but these were not entirely his doing either. And he endured more subversion than any other president in modern history.

Overall the accomplishments of his 4 years is substantial and he deserves another 4 with a supporting cast in the House and Senate to take care of business.

Not to mention the alternative would be an unmitigated disaster.

God Bless America
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

I hope you are correct

Congratulations you’re officially an idiot.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Did you drag your vagina on the way to vote?

Or carry it in a knapsack?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Voted Trump last time, will again this time.............are you asking a hypothetical question about what may drive someone to vote democratic?

How people vote is usually driven with how the candidate/party aligns with their own personal view on a isuue/issues or potentially a dislike of a certain candidate based on a past political or personal event...........just some of the possibilities

ISRO,

Why not admit you're scared that Trump may grab you by your pussy?

LOL

You stupid fugk.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

The only explanation I can think of is that you are suffering with the same affliction as Biden. Fortunately, this state is going Republican and your vote won’t affect the results.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
There's dumbasses in every state, you have to be a deadbeat, freeloader or negro to vote dumocrat. I was worried about some of our older family members not voting, but thankfully biden-harris fixed all my worries. If Trump had a better mouth and manners he'd win in a landslide for sure.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
There's dumbasses in every state, you have to be a deadbeat, freeloader or negro to vote dumocrat. I was worried about some of our older family members not voting, but thankfully biden-harris fixed all my worries. If Trump had a better mouth and manners he'd win in a landslide for sure.

Sure thing, Boomer.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

I hope you are correct

What were you looking for from Trump that led to you the conclusion he did not work out??

I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I

ISRO,

Why not admit you're scared that Trump may grab you by your pussy?

LOL

You stupid fugk.

LOL

You can do better, regroup and come back

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I have to ask men, what's so funny about working hard and taking your Wife on a wedding anniversary safari?

Trump Won!
I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I

Did you drag your vagina on the way to vote?

Or carry it in a knapsack?

LOL

You can do better, regroup and come back

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

489 members (160user, 17CalFan, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 222ND, 1Longbow, 38 invisible), 1,758 guests, and 1,091 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,229
Posts18,447,718
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.