Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
https://prepperrecon.com/civil-war-matt-bracken/

This is the best podcast I've listened to about what is going on today. There's only about a 25% chance Trump wins big enough that civil war won't break out. But there's a 75% chance civil war will break out.
It's a little long. Bass the first couple of minutes on abortion if you want. Don't let that keep you from listening to this whole thing.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You bet yo azz baby !

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I can't imagine what people are thinking when they say that a civil war is going to break out in America. The federal government owns the big weapons and the federal government is crooked to its roots,...and it's not on *your* side.

It's not the 1860s any longer. People can't cast up a few 8 pounders, grab up some rifles, and make war against the government.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I think it's possible that factions of people might start treating each other pretty rough. But if it ever got the federal government involved, it wouldn't last long enough to amount to a war.

The federal government will squash it like a bug.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
You obviously didn't listen to the podcast.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Right now in places like Portland the govt is letting one side wage war and arresting the other side.

LOL
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Lots of patriots in the military. If Hillary had been elected civil war would have already happened to try to keep her from rolling us over for China.

This wouldn't have been Bill's Chinagate.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
75% of statistics are made up on the spot. There’s exactly ZERO% chance of any civil war in this country as long as there’s food on the shelves and people can still use their phones. We have a variety of First World Problems and those don’t cause civil wars

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I don't need to. The military isn't going to split up along ideological lines.

That's what would have to happen for a civil war to occur in America.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by hunter4623
75% of statistics are made up on the spot. There’s exactly ZERO% chance of any civil war in this country as long as there’s food on the shelves and people can still use their phones. We have a variety of First World Problems and those don’t cause civil wars

Don't hold your breath.

People R ready. HAD enuff !!!

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Gawd....I bet book sales would be through the roof!

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I can't imagine what people are thinking when they say that a civil war is going to break out in America. The federal government owns the big weapons and the federal government is crooked to its roots,...and it's not on *your* side.

It's not the 1860s any longer. People can't cast up a few 8 pounders, grab up some rifles, and make war against the government.

You’re confusing civil war with a revolution or rebellion.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JoeBob

The federal government's response will be the same to all three.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by jwall
Originally Posted by hunter4623

Don't hold your breath.

People R ready. HAD enuff !!!

Many people have had enough but that wont cause them to take up arms. They have to go to work tomorrow to pay for their new truck, mortgage, summer vacation to Disney, etc. They’ll sit their couches and complain on the internet while they’re watching tv. They won’t be shooting liberals in the streets.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JoeBob

The federal government's response will be the same to all three.

Nope, you don’t understand the difference.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I disagree. I suspect that a large part of the military, if not all, will uphold their oath. Never mind that they are substantially outnumbered.

Last edited by DigitalDan; 10/18/20.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
One thing is already happening and it's going to accelerate. The American people are going to divide up into cultural enclaves. Anyone living in an area they're not culturally aligned with will live a difficult life.

The left is already making it tough on right leaning people who live in their areas. People on the right will start doing so too.

The split is too pronounced for the left and right to coexist in the same areas.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

I disagree. I suspect that a large part of the military, if not all, will uphold their oath. Never mind that they are substantially outnumbered.

Who is there among the big brass of the military that will take the leadership roll? From what I can tell, the left owns the military leadership.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Who is there among the big brass of the military that will take the leadership roll? From what I can tell, the left owns the military leadership.

There is a reason revolutions and military coups are always run by colonels and not generals.

Last edited by JoeBob; 10/18/20.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Better listen to him.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (12344mag, 163bc, 16penny, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,012 guests, and 1,115 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,195
Posts18,465,894
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.