-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Matthew Bracken's books are all a good read. Thanks for the pointer to the podcast.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I think it's possible that factions of people might start treating each other pretty rough. But if it ever got the federal government involved, it wouldn't last long enough to amount to a war.

The federal government will squash it like a bug.

The question is, whose side the federales will fall on?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I think it's possible that factions of people might start treating each other pretty rough. But if it ever got the federal government involved, it wouldn't last long enough to amount to a war.

The federal government will squash it like a bug.

The question is, whose side the federales will fall on?

That seems to have already been decided.

The left is looting, rioting, and burning across America and the FBI director is warning the country against the dangers of white supremacy.

,...and, as everyone knows, only a white supremacist would oppose the radical left.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
The question is not whose side the federales will fall on. The question, as it always is in a true civil war, is who are the federales?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
...the federal government is crooked to its roots,...and it's not on *your* side.
^^^This^^^

It’s the same with local and state government.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My words to the wise would be to stock up on food and essentials.

This week.

Don't wait until close to or after the election.

If you don't, you may be without.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The might and arms of the U.S. was stopped by the stone age Vietnamese because they were determined and the U.S. government and citizenry didn't have the stomach for the fight. Same thing happened when our forebears beat the World superpower and gained independence. It has recently been proven that the powers that be don't have the nuts or guts to put down a rebellion in several of our cities. The battle doesn't always go to the strongest. And don't ever forget that all those soldiers and cops have families in this country and the police have proven many times they will abandon their post and protect their own (Katrina, New Orleans).

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C

This week.

Rockinbbar, these folks are to smart and psychic and already are convinced nothing is going to happen. Either that or the same police that did nothing will all of a sudden protect them. That's naive. All the police care about is staying in their jobs long enough to get their pension. If they think the military is going to help, they need to ask the folks in New Orleans.
They are smarter than the seal that was trying to throw out ideas to help out.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hastings
The might and arms of the U.S. was stopped by the stone age Vietnamese because they were determined and the U.S. government and citizenry didn't have the stomach for the fight. Same thing happened when our forebears beat the World superpower and gained independence. It has recently been proven that the powers that be don't have the nuts or guts to put down a rebellion in several of our cities. The battle doesn't always go to the strongest. And don't ever forget that all those soldiers and cops have families in this country and the police have proven many times they will abandon their post and protect their own (Katrina, New Orleans).

I agree.

But one more important factor is a govt attacking, firing on, and killing citizens of our own country.

That is pretty much the kiss of death for current govt that will do that.

People won't stand for it. If they do, them those are defeated before anything ever starts.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

This week.

Rockinbbar, these folks are to smart and psychic and already are convinced nothing is going to happen. Either that or the same police that did nothing will all of a sudden protect them. That's naive. All the police care about is staying in their jobs long enough to get their pension. If they think the military is going to help, they need to ask the folks in New Orleans.
They are smarter than the seal that was trying to throw out ideas to help out.

My guess is that the police are largely gonna sit that one out.

It's all gonna happen in liberal cities, just like it has been.

I don't see the commies wanting to come to rural areas and engage local police or citizens.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Trump will win.

Funding for Antifa/blm will dry up until next election cycle.

99.9% of Americans will get on with life.

0.1% of Americans (the haters) will piss/moan/scream and still get the MSM attention as if they were the majority of the country.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Its a good question. When I had to take the oath a few different times, that whole foreign and domestic thing can be a grey area on who's the bad guy.

Unless times have changed, I cant see the boots doing to much to take up arms against Americans, even if the brass order it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Trump will win.

Funding for Antifa/blm will dry up until next election cycle.

99.9% of Americans will get on with life.

0.1% of Americans (the haters) will piss/moan/scream and still get the MSM attention as if they were the majority of the country.

I hope Trump wins.

But I expect the Left to 10X their efforts to get rid of him if he does...

If Biden wins, they will 10X their efforts to get rid of us.

Or beat us into submission.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Its a good question. When I had to take the oath a few different times, that whole foreign and domestic thing can be a grey area on who's the bad guy.

That's why the lyin', propaganda media is off the rails.

That's why they paint conservatives as all sorts of white supremacist evil.

Propaganda.

And the idiots stand in line for the KoolAid.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Like I’ve been saying over and over.....Trump will win in a landslide

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by hunter4623

I hope Trump wins CA. It would be a painful thumb in Pelosi's eye.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'm glad you feel that way and I hope and pray you are right.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Those who poo poo a civil war here need to study their history some more. People don't fight a civil war because they want to. They do it because they get dragged into it and there is nothing else left to do other than line up at a ditch somewhere for the other side to fill it up with them. As that is a distinctly distasteful course of action, lots of folks end up fighting. Its what you do when the other side wants you gone. Not because you want to, because you have to.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Okay.

But what is referred to as the American Civil War wasn't a civil war at all.

A civil was is a domestic conflict for the control of a country's government.

The south didn't want to control America's government. It was perfectly happy to leave the American government in place. It simply didn't want to be under its thumb any longer.

That's why I see shaping up again in America. Although it's not a division between north and south. It's between the left and right.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jwall
75% of statistics are made up on the spot. There’s exactly ZERO% chance of any civil war in this country as long as there’s food on the shelves and people can still use their phones. We have a variety of First World Problems and those don’t cause civil wars

Don't hold your breath.

People R ready. HAD enuff !!!

Many people have had enough but that wont cause them to take up arms. They have to go to work tomorrow to pay for their new truck, mortgage, summer vacation to Disney, etc. They’ll sit their couches and complain on the internet while they’re watching tv. They won’t be shooting liberals in the streets.
People ain't gonna sit by forever and watch the libs/ANTIFA/BLM burn, loot and destroy their homes and businesses. They start bringin' that shyt out here to small town/rural America and the gov't still does nothing to stop them, you bet your ass there's going to be war.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

420 members (12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 38 invisible), 1,988 guests, and 1,096 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,603
Posts18,454,746
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.