C
coobie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Big Stick
boobie,

Your INCREDIBLE Stupidity,never ceases to amaze,as you "brazenly" break outta closet after closet...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Reupold 1" non-A/O tall turrets 3.5-10x. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Now it weren't my intent to horn you up,though what other way could it go,given your Toxicology and IQ. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for defaulting to the only things you do know and your ability to make suction.

Hint.

LAUGHING!........................

HOLY CHIT you are making my belly hurt from laughing so hard.I assume that rifle a LGBT gun?STOP IT the laughter is killing me..

Last edited by coobie; 10/18/20.
GB1

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Why are you here? Serious question.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Just sayin' .........

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyE
Why are you here? Serious question.

We all seriously question that.

Laughing ( @ the little washed up U-Pick Tree Trimmer )

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
boobie,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The kids can't paint rifles any color they like,if only to your Crying Karen chagrin. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Bless your heart,for a "life" of setting on the sidelines.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Crylee,

Someone has gotta shoot the stuff you GoogleFu,with your Imagination and Pretend...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Whining,Crying and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

SuperKchunt,

Now what were the "odds" that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,that you also "happen" to be a Fhuqking Thief...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

How come all of the good pictures in "your" album,are mine? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Whining,Crying,Trying and Lying,as you "live" vicariously.

P.S. and by the way,Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
So... you’re rich and everyone else here can’t afford to be like you. They secretly want to be like you. And your role in this is to copy/paste the same incoherent insults to each of us. Again, because that’s what cool, independently wealthy people do. Apparently rich people spend their time spray painting gunstocks, cutting down trees, and insulting people on message boards. I want to be like you when I grow up.

C
coobie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
So... you’re rich and everyone else here can’t afford to be like you. They secretly want to be like you. And your role in this is to copy/paste the same incoherent insults to each of us. Again, because that’s what cool, independently wealthy people do. Apparently rich people spend their time spray painting gunstocks, cutting down trees, and insulting people on message boards. I want to be like you when I grow up.
Trust me Chit stick is NOT RICH he wants folks to believe that.Hell everyone in his family has pulled uptakes and left him, thats where the bitterness starts.It is like a who left who novel.. Research Big sticks Nut job posting history on this forum posts from 2001 moving forward.You can see his mental decline in his posts.He States back in 2002 Leupold VX3 is his favorite scope back then now they suck.He is a FULL BLOWN HYPOCRITE..Sad what people evolve into..

Last edited by coobie; 10/18/20.
W
W
Originally Posted by coobie
Trust me Chit stick is NOT RICH he wants folks to believe that.Hell everyone in his family has pulled uptakes and left him, thats where the bitterness starts.It is like a who left who novel.. Research Big sticks Nut job posting history on this forum posts from 2001 moving forward.You can see his mental decline in his posts.He States back in 2002 Leupold VX3 is his favorite scope back then now they suck.He is a FULL BLOWN HYPOCRITE..Sad what people evolve into..

Or maybe 18 years ago vx3 performance was Acceptable for the price. Or maybe he stopped Lying to himself about Leupold.

"well basically their pieces of fu#ken sh#t
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Gosh it’s like learning there’s no Santa Claus.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Shadow
Many here forget that prior to about 2008 or so, Big Stick favorite scope was in fact Leupold's 3.5-10x40mm, with the added "silly wet" turrets as he called them then. In fact anybody that didn't use that scope was a "clueless window licker".

Some time after that, and many failures to track of Beaverton's Oregon's finest product, Stick got religion and "discovered" SWFA's Super Sniper line. And he's not wrong when to comes to shear reliability and tracking excellence when your spinning turrets on a daily basis. And they are remarkably cheap to own as well.

Of course many folks who hunt don't spin turrets but once a year to sight in and never touch the retched thing again. So reliability as far as tracking goes is a moot point to them as they have no desire to utilize that function.

There in lies the rub. Spinning dials vs not spinning them. Leupy's are perfectly fine for not spinning crowd, and an bane to those that do, do.

Of course if your not spinning you not using what modern technology has given us. That is matching turrets and reticles, accurate dialing to place high BC bullets into relatively small targets at long range, which has been determined precisely with "state of the art" laser rangefinders.

If you hunt in bright woodlands, where shots are never more than say 200 yds, you might not need such modern technical advantages and other do dads. And if that works fine for you, Bully.....and rock on.

I hated Leupold long before many others, because number 1, of what they did to Premier Reticles, and number 2, a refusal to realize as late as 2006 that Mil reticles and MOA Turrets were passe, along with 3x zoom ratios's and SFP scopes for LR shooting. I left them in 2006 after purchasing nearly 30 Leupolds scope between 1985 and 2006. They as a company completely squandered a market in LR rifle scopes that they virtually owned. Hence, Rip Van Leupold that slept for 20 years.

I moved on because other makers were offering what they could not. In the end I don't care what scope you use and why. It's your choice, so buy what you like, and like what you buy.

Unlike Stick I don't think your stupid for buying a Leupold as long as you realize both their strengths and many limitations.

Have a sparkling day, Lads.....

Most excellent post. 'Bout time somebody gets it.

On the other hand my high dollar SHV doesn't dial worth squat in sub freezing weather, neither does my 3-9 SS. Both do GREAT when it's 80 degrees out though. They're both great rifle range scopes wink Then again, this morning when I adjusted my VX3i 2.5-8 (which previously has been quite reliable) back to a previous load"s POI, it decided that 6 clicks down also meant 4 clicks left. Of course it was a freezing mist and things were getting a bit icey........

Moral of the story is I've yet to find a dialing scope I could ever trust in the conditions I sometimes find myself hunting in. My ballistic reticles are far more trustworthy at this juncture. Besides, one doesn't really need a dialing scope for 99% of elk hunting....

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crylee,

Your list of very WELL founded Insecurities continues to grow and you still can't muster the courage to talk about anything in the first hand,except your Brokedicktitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Rest assured Toots,NOBODY can insult you,better than you can,by your simply doing your BEST. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

I've seen paint protect metal. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Trying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

boobie,

Pretty "mean" of you,to "tease" me about shooting everything there is,while you set on the sidelines with your pom-pom's and "shoot" 'your mouth and Imagination...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy your HILARIOUS Retardation and inability to grasp the obvious,despite it being set upon a Silver Platter. Your inability to control your Surging Estrogen Levels,coupled with a sub 20 IQ and a "life" of Brokedicktitude,relaibly takes STUPIDITY to places it's never been before and Hilarity to new heights. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,are best served by taking notes and applying same. Not that I don't enjoy the fhuqk out of your being too fhuqking STUPID,to "do" that "much". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your BEST.

Hint.

Won't16,

Not even I,can gun wares until they exist...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

alpine,

It isn't like a guy is going to gawk Polar Bears via MQ. Hint.

Hey!!!...wait a fhuqking minute! Hint. LAUGHING!

Nice thing about living here in Kansas,is the forgiving weather and lack of moisture. Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
P.S. and by the way,Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery.

Only you would think that I was trying to flatter you. Guess again you gas bag drooling tool.

Laughing

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Actually what Stick is saying is the recent generations of Leupolds ain't what they used to be. As a guy who owns/owned most generations of Vari-X and VX scopes, I have to say current Leupolds tend to not adjust as well as they used to. And this is coming from a guy who still hasn't found a scope that will beat out my VariX/VX's 2.5-8's on my light mountain rifles.........

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

Now what were the "odds",that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS,Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and a Fhuqking Thief,that you can't even type for yourself...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You do suck a mean ass however,if only after a "life" of default practice. Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint. LAUGHING!

Is this one on "your" album? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying,Whining,Stealing and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

alpine,

I was just kidding about the Polar Bear schit. Hint.

Oooooooopsie!!!

Laughing!...............

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I think I see how your rifle got so rusty. Hint.... LAUGHING?!?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You better get "clean" soon as the Christmas tree u-pick will soon be ramping up for the big day. HoHoHo you little elf.

In the end, all those gas bags really did take a toll on you. It must be lonely at the bottom.

Laughing.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Big Stick,
I gave up on you a while back. I asked a very legitimate question and you called me a steaming pile of [bleep], bless my heart, all that. For asking a question that was apparently offensive to you. It wasn’t even directed to you. I thought, ok, maybe he’s drunk. Maybe he’s not the buffoon he seems to be. So on another thread I asked you directly what scope you were showing pictures of. You ignored it and went on to your tirades about how everyone is poor and stupid. So no, I don’t take you seriously. No, you don’t offend me, no you don’t scare me, and no I’m not jealous of you.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crylee,

Pardon your VERY Tender Feeler,rating less than zero fhuqks to me...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your exceedingly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities,grows with your every strike of the key. Your STUPIDITY is squarely upon your narrow shoulders and I'm not obligated to spoon feed your
Crying Karen Dumbfhuqktitude. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart Whining,Crying and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

SuperKchunt,

You keep "living" vicariously and "convincing" yourself you "could too",you Hilariously CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk,Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and Fhuqking Thief...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying,as you rattle pom-pom's from the sidelines.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

You gals are a "rugged" lot!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Striking irony in every post

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
NcStar customer service, Stick speaking

WTF you thought there was a warranty?

Pardon your VERY Tender Feeler,rating less than zero fhuqks to me...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your exceedingly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities,grows with your every strike of the key. Your STUPIDITY is squarely upon your narrow shoulders and I'm not obligated to spoon feed your
Crying Karen Dumbfhuqktitude. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart Whining,Crying and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

So you don't like your $30. scope!

You keep "living" vicariously and "convincing" yourself you "could too",you Hilariously CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk,Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and Fhuqking Thief...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying,as you rattle pom-pom's from the sidelines.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

You gals are a "rugged" lot!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

378 members (1Longbow, 1lesfox, 2500HD, 160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 40 invisible), 1,791 guests, and 967 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,062
Posts18,463,364
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.