Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He will screw up and say something before intentionally throwing them under

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We are less than 3 weeks out of the election and finding out who really won. I can be patient. But, I really want to see heads roll by the 2nd week of November. When the vote is certified no one on the left should be safe.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by kwg020
We are less than 3 weeks out of the election and finding out who really won. I can be patient. But, I really want to see heads roll by the 2nd week of November. When the vote is certified no one on the left should be safe.

kwg

Or the right. I'm sure this is quite common on both sides of the aisle and it all needs to stop!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Nebraska
With the mounting evidence against Biden, do you think he would ever roll over on Obama and Hillary? I'd love to see Trump throw out an immunity offer to him if he'd be willing to roll over on Obama, Clinton and anyone else up the food chain.

He's counting on pardoning himself and his entire family.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No, they'll just double and triple down on the lies in true Democrat fashion.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Biden’s testimony can be rendered invalid because of his condition, he is a walking vegetable

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Notice Camel Toe has been pretty silent? Wonder why? LOL.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Cock-in-mouth disease.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/18/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sure would love to see what Trump can get done if he doesn't have to win a re-election.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Anyone ever stop to consider that this information has magically come to light now, AFTER millions of mail in ballots have been sent in for Dementia Joe, at the biding of the "Puppet Masters"? As in they are now confident enough in their efforts to steal the election for Joe and it is part of their master plan to ruin Joe and install Commie Queen Kamala as President!

IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by steve4102

The FBI has had this information for over 10 months and hid it from not only the public, but from President Trump’s legal team during his impeachment. Now way Biden will be pressured to rat out anyone, especially Obama.

I am not sure this is true. Q has been talking about Hunter going down for about that long. If Q knew......Trump knew!

Perhaps the release of this information is more advantageous to Team Trump at this time, than it would have been during Impeachment hearings.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I bet he Arkancides.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
I bet he Arkancides.

^^^This^^^

Probably him and crack head Hunter both.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Cock-in-mouth disease.

LMAO !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
They got their bases covered. As said , his mental condition, if it’s real , will tear anything he says apart . If they do determine he is a real threat , They may stage him getting whacked by some right wing people .
Possibilities are endless in this soap opera .
His mental condition ? There once was a mob figure that played this role publicly appearing to be incapable of running organized crime , figure the only reason he “actually” got exposed was somebody up the ladder decided to make a change .
Kenneth

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Look for Barr and Wray to make public statements before the election that Rudy us full of schit and it’s all a Russian Hoax.

Ron Johnson's Senate committee report said the same thing that Rudy is saying.......................

MM

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

Either there's nothing provable there, or they should arrest someone. This news after news and speach after speach about evidence is crap. Time to put up or shut up because if you don't do it now, Trump is about to lose this election I fear, then IF there is anything there, its gone forever. There's so much smoke there must be fire.

This election has me worried, the stakes are MUCH HIGHER than 4 years ago. At that time it was Hillary and same routine, or Trump to tear it down. Now it's worse, we all know what Turmp will keep doing, so do the Ds, so either they are more worried or there's nothing there to worry about.

Time to put up or shut up.

If Trump is going to lose this election why even bother to prosecute?? It will be spun as a political witch hunt and the culprits will get pardoned in Bidens first day in office. Besides that, why do you feel Trump is about to lose this election?

Why do I think he will lose? Just a bad feeling. I don't think the D's are dumb and I think they learned from 4 years ago, combine that with Trump's personality putting off some amount of people and I just think this is not going to end well. Even if he wins on 11/3 it won't be "final" for weeks.

I also think all this rumor of the big news dropping has been going on way to long. If he had anything to sink Biden for real, it would have come out now. Most likely a couple months ago. There's only so long you can yell "it's coming" and have it be real. Same as the Ds yelling 'impeach", it's never real.

I think if C19 hadn't hit and tanked the economy and shot unemployment up, this would have been a slam dunk landslide re-election, now the Ds have done a decent job of shifting blame and I have a bad feeling about this.

Then IF Biden gets in, he will be president for 2 years and 1 day, assuming he lives that long, that lets Harris be president for up to 10 years.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

^^^^^ This in spades.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No one would believe the senile old bastage anyway!

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jill has him chained to the radiator until the debate. She can't let him blurt out something that ends her Russian/Chinese gravy train.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/1...swering-questions-on-hunter-biden-story/

Carpe' Scrotum
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
127 members (16penny, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 444Matt, 32_20fan, 16 invisible), 1,867 guests, and 904 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,672
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.