Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
So Harris can step up in the last weeks before the election ?

This whole laptop seems to big a blunder for even a Biden !

The DNC will say its for the good of the party, and slow Joe is out to pasture, after taking one for the team, never to be heard from again !

Last edited by jimy; 10/19/20.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jimy
So Harris can step up in the last weeks before the election ?

The DNC will say its for the good of the party, and slow Joe is out to pasture, after taking one for the team, never to be heard from again !

If that were the plan, the media would not be 1) hiding this and refusing to cover it, 2) claiming it Russian Disinformation .

If that was the plan, it would be front page news and Biden would be asked to step down.
So far nothing if the sort has come into play, just the opposite

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They were gonna take him down, no matter what.

He's just too far gone to see it.

BTW, it won't be Harris who gets the ticket if Biden is ousted before the election.

It will be the candidate with the second most DNC votes... Commie Bernie.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If this goes down like think it will, what Harris or the DNC think Joe should do about the Ulranian scandal will be moot by November 4th.

Gulliani has not released everything yet.

Drip... Drip...

And if Trump does win a 2nd term , Chris Wray better get his resume polished up ,because that corrupt SOB will also be unemployed by next year.

Bill Barr as well.

Last edited by jk16; 10/19/20.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

BTW, it won't be Harris who gets the ticket if Biden is ousted before the election.

My understanding is that if the official nominee drops out or dies before the election, it’s up to The Party to select a replacement and there are no rules as to whom they select.

It could be Bernie, it could be Harris, it could even be Hillary, there is no requirement to select anyone from the original primary.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
A literal crackhead making a mistake doesn’t seem like it has to be a conspiracy.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It's probably why Pelosi is pushing her 25th Amendment business. To replace Biden (for dementia with) Harris.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think they know full well to get a leftist opportunist like Harris in she has to ride the coattails of an old liberal. I think Harris direct is not going to happen. Even the liberals are afraid of the leftists who have taken over their party. When I see liberals, formally anti-gun, buying the evil AR-15 and evil handguns that tells me they are afraid. Harris represents what they are afraid of.

Biden would sit in the seat of the president as Harris's proxy for two years. Anyone with half a brain can see that.

By and large I don't see them voting for Trump, I see them not voting at all.

Last edited by Armednfree; 10/19/20.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If they tried to put Harris in at this point, I would think that most of the states would be screaming. She wasn't elected in the primaries. Sanders is the next highest vote getter and Harris dropped out for lack of votes.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Armednfree
I think they know full well to get a leftist opportunist like Harris in she has to ride the coattails of an old liberal. I think Harris direct is not going to happen. Even the liberals are afraid of the leftists who have taken over their party. When I see liberals, formally anti-gun, buying the evil AR-15 and evil handguns that tells me they are afraid. Harris represents what they are afraid of.

Biden would sit in the seat of the president as Harris's proxy for two years. Anyone with half a brain can see that.

I disagree.

They are not afraid of this, they embrace it.

Hillary makes Biden look like a piker and she won the popular vote.

Harris makes Biden look like a conservative, and those that support Biden know Harris will be first chair shortly after the election if Biden wins. They are very comfortable with a Harris Administration and fear nothing.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Bernie's too lazy to take the job. It would require too much work for someone who literally never held a real job or worked in his life.

Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

My understanding is that if the official nominee drops out or dies before the election, it’s up to The Party to select a replacement and there are no rules as to whom they select.

It could be Bernie, it could be Harris, it could even be Hillary, there is no requirement to select anyone from the original primary.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Armednfree

I disagree.

They are not afraid of this, they embrace it.

Hillary makes Biden look like a piker and she won the popular vote.

Harris makes Biden look like a conservative, and those that support Biden know Harris will be first chair shortly after the election if Biden wins. They are very comfortable with a Harris Administration and fear nothing.

Liberals are all emotion and don’t do a ton of critical thinking. Most aren’t looking past Biden at this point. They hate Trump and just want him gone.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They will insert their dream team soon.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
The Dems arestaying silent thinking they can ride this out with a very cooperative liberal media along with the tech giants contolling social media. Dem and liberal voters don't care about Bidens corruption any more than they did with Hillary's history of corruption in 2016. Of course liberal voters
being in a fantasy world consider this corruption a Hunter Biden issue and not attributable to Joe Biden himself. We know different.

The Biden Camp is calculating if they win the national election this event will go away. Not many here would "BET" this assumption will work.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
So how does that work for those that have already voted for Biden? The new democrat candidate should not be able to use those votes since they were not cast for that person.

Luke 22:36
εγώ δεν θα συμμορφωθεί
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I figure Harris and Beto are the liberals dream team. Nothing is to low they want stoop to. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The stage is set, the actors have arrived, the lights are on, the audience is tuned in.

Let the coup begin.

LOL
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Let's say Biden withdrew, stepped down, or whatever today. What happens with the ballots already cast for him?

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
of course buttigag and her husband will be running. needing a first husband in the white house don'cha know. and it can be painted in rainbow pattern.

and there's folks who would vote for that very thing.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why would Biden step down? He has the entire establishment behind him. Media, FBI, CIA, SSCI, DNC, big tech (Twitter, Google, Facebook), China and on and on, all support Biden. He will claim the evidence against him is part of a misinformation smear campaign.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (Algotguns, 21, 808outdoors, 1973cb450, ATC, 8 invisible), 1,417 guests, and 742 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,675
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.