Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Took some time away from work (that was a nice change of pace) and took the new adventure bowhunter truck on a road trip to do some field testing. I don't think many here actually bowhunt, so use caution as things will die in this video and if blood bothers you, don't click the link.
Also you might find you have a case of beard envy. Just giving warning to all the 10 ply guys here (and there are a lot of you)

Bowhunting deer killing vid

Last edited by sharp_things; 10/20/20.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
More high fence and illegal baiting adventures in your POS truck with cupholders you couldn't afford? I ain't watching any video's you post.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
A true narcissist is someone with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). It's a mental health condition characterized by: an inflated sense of importance. a deep need for excessive attention and admiration. lack of empathy for others.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Guess I'm missing something from the past. Tough crowd.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

laffin

Ol’ sharp schit is pretty much just a condescending arsehole, an internet phenomenon in his own mind that has schit all over his own roost in every forum he has ever participated in. Documented wildlife violations like baiting in states where it’s been banned due to confirmed EHD cases. Dissin on kids just starting out because it makes him feel like a big man, canned hunting under the guise of genuine skill and effort among too much other crap to even get into.
I doubt many here actually watched his video, I know I didn’t. Beard envy, that’s too funny, more like a jowl scarf I’m guessing...

IC B2

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

laffin

Ol’ sharp schit is pretty much just a condescending arsehole, an internet phenomenon in his own mind that has schit all over his own roost in every forum he has ever participated in. Documented wildlife violations like baiting in states where it’s been banned due to confirmed EHD cases. Dissin on kids just starting out because it makes him feel like a big man, canned hunting under the guise of genuine skill and effort among too much other crap to even get into.
I doubt many here actually watched his video, I know I didn’t. Beard envy, that’s too funny, more like a jowl scarf I’m guessing...

Jowl scarf... smile smile smile

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
more like a jowl scarf I’m guessing...

High speed cock shock absorber

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by sharp_things
........don't click the link.

Thanks for the tip, no worries.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
thanks for the video ,nice shooting

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (808outdoors, ATC, Bclark, 10gaugemag, 11 invisible), 1,403 guests, and 749 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,672
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.