Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
I listened to him a few times. The last time was years ago when he was talking about how the USAF was secretly promoting female enlisted troops who otherwise didn’t deserve it by padding their test scores. It was a complete fabrication and out right lie.
He is a liar and I wouldn’t waste a minute of my time listening to him again.

I bet Rush stays awake at night, crying over the fact that you won’t listen to him anymore.

BP-B2

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Im sorry to see his health issues and wish him all the best. That said I can't stand the arrogant pompous ass and would love to be locked into a UFC cage with him for awhile. Hes a puke. Theres plenty of really repugnant things he's spewed and done. And yep, I'm a conservative.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by oldpinecricker
Theres plenty of really repugnant things he's spewed and done. And yep, I'm a conservative.

Nope. You’re not

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Im sorry to see his health issues and wish him all the best. That said I can't stand the arrogant pompous ass and would love to be locked into a UFC cage with him for awhile. Hes a puke. Theres plenty of really repugnant things he's spewed and done. And yep, I'm a conservative.

You wish him all the best, yet you want to be locked in a UFC cage with him? What kind of bs is that? How about all the good things that he has done? His exposure of the corruption within our government should have us singing his praises for decades. He caught these bastards over and over and over. Not to mention how much fun we had along the way.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

You wish him all the best, yet you want to be locked in a UFC cage with him? What kind of bs is that? How about all the good things that he has done? His exposure of the corruption within our government should have us singing his praises for decades. He caught these bastards over and over and over. Not to mention how much fun we had along the way.

Well said. As I remember Rush was one of the first to call out the MSM AKA The Drive By Media. That alone would be worthy of respect and pushing the right forward.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
I’m 34 years old and I remember riding with my dad when he was my age now, listening to Rush. Oh, to go back to those times. I find myself listening to Rush religiously now. He’s a national treasure and I hope we can find somebody to fill his shoes. God bless him.

He definitiley is

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Rush is the reason that we are still in the game.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I heard Rush the first time at age 15. It was equivalent of being hit with a bolt of lightning. My eyes have been forever opened.

Rush Limbaugh is truly a national treasure.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Nobody can replace Rush.

He's one of a kind.

I understand your feelings but everyone is replaceable.....some are much more difficult than others.....

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Rush is the reason that we are still in the game.

You got that right.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

For some reason I can't figure out, I don't believe you are a Conservative.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I cant understand that an adult with half a brain needs a talk show host making 45 million to alert them to the white hating communists. if I was stranded on a desert island for 35 years then maybe I could see it. what do people think has been going on for the last 45 years?

Last edited by SPQR70AD; 10/23/20.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
I cant understand that an adult with half a brain needs a talk show host making 45 million to alert them to the white hating communists. if I was stranded on a desert island for 35 years then maybe I could see it. what do people think has been going on for the last 45 years?

Start your own Talk Show and take it on the road.

Just be careful with these “facts “ that you continually spew with no support. They’ll bite you in your Nazi ass.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jorgeI
[
I presented pure facts

lol...The train for KOOK-A-MANGA leaves in an hour. Be on it

Jorge are you making fun of the town I once lived in? Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by vapodog
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Nobody can replace Rush.

He's one of a kind.

I understand your feelings but everyone is replaceable.....some are much more difficult than others.....

Some people cannot be replaced simply because of their individuality.

That a fact.

Some may have their spot filled, but remain irreplaceable.

Reagan.

John Wayne.

Rush.

They broke the mold with those guys. I'm sure there's more. But they are unique too.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Bullshit, but if you're going to make a statement like that, how about some examples? You're a conservative llike I like chicks with small tits...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Just be careful with these “facts “ that you continually spew with no support. They’ll bite you in your Nazi ass.

you are right. I lied about rush being a drug addict...married 4 times ..a draft dodger a circus con man. I am sorry hope you accept my apology

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

you are right. I lied about rush being a drug addict...married 4 times ..a draft dodger a circus con man. I am sorry hope you accept my apology

And what are you? Go join the military? Been a upstanding dude? Never smoked a cig?

Give me a break.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

...................I wonder what the SPQR70AD really stands for. Well whatever the hell it stands for, you sir are a complete ass. Do u prefer a horses ass or a donkeys ass? Maybe a baboons ass? More attractive!

Rush was on drugs to help with his enormous amounts of back painl You blab your crap while failing to walk in the mans shoes. SO WHAT if he was married 2 times, 3 times or 10 times. Oh a circus con man and a draft dodger too?

Well how abouts you explaining to us exactly how Rush was a draft dodger and furthermore how he is a con man? Hmmmmmm? How about that SPITTLE-70IQ.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

You ever come up with the source for that “fact” that you stated as “ “everybody knows that 90% of Hispanics here are illegals “.

Apologize for that one while you’re on a roll.

And how about,,,” I know many people in the mob”, referring to organized crime.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
726 members (12344mag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 3,175 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,745
Posts18,401,279
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.