Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 30 of 35 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 34 35
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by philgood80
Originally Posted by JoeBob
A mere 6.2 million views in the few minutes since the debate.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1319466667676749824?s=21

He had that prepped and baited Joe. Video was spooled up and ready!!

Love it!!

Like a puppet on a string. Dance monkey boy dance.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
GB1

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I notice how Trump is bragging up what he has done for folks. He listed blacks, hispanics, asians and women. Conspicuously absent was.... me. And guys like me. White guys. I ain't too mad about it. He can’t talk about helping me out or he’s a racist.

What I do know, is I have been covered up with paying work. It started literally the day after the last election. My phone has been ringing with customers more in the last three years and change than it ever did in the previous sixteen. And it literally started the day after Trump was elected.

Just wish he’d stop giving those taxes I pay away to every “minority” in the place. Level the field, absolutely. I will either destroy those folks with better work done faster and to a higher standard, or they can have my job. As long as we are both playing by the same rules. I can live with that. But taxing the hell out of me and using my money to prop up someone else is not cool. Gotta say what ya gotta say to get the votes, I suppose. But I am sure sick of everyone having to show how they aren’t racist by taking working folks’ money and distributing it to the blacks and browns. That schit has to stop, one way or another. Level the field. They can operate on the same principle I do, which is, work, or starve. Make them do it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He also forced Joe to screw himself with the energy states.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by RJY66
I watched it. I'm trying to check my gigantic bias (I hate commies) and get into the head of a dumbass that is leaning towards voting for Biden but is unsure.

Did Trump win any of them?

I can't say. I hope so.

I thought the moderator chick didn't let Trump talk enough. I also think Biden was given the questions before the debate.

More like Biden's handlers gave them the questions before the debate...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Didn't change any votes tonight. Anyone who hasn't made up his mind by now is too stupid to file a ballot. Pure entertainment. The monitor broad was much better than Chrissy Wallace.

Must admit Biden seemed more alive and uppity than I expected. Not so "Sleepy Joe"?

Overall doesn't look good for the T. Still down by 10+ and holding since B was nominated.

Hunker down and prepare for disaster.

Trump hurt my feelings with his tweet on 8/13/2018 and my vag hates him

Typical KKKalifoirna response

Last edited by ribka; 10/22/20.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by RJY66
I watched it. I'm trying to check my gigantic bias (I hate commies) and get into the head of a dumbass that is leaning towards voting for Biden but is unsure.

Did Trump win any of them?

I can't say. I hope so.

I thought the moderator chick didn't let Trump talk enough. I also think Biden was given the questions before the debate.

Yep.

No doubt. Fugger had an earpiece too. No way he could string that many thoughts together. Much less more than one or two.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
I notice how Trump is bragging up what he has done for folks. He listed blacks, hispanics, asians and women. Conspicuously absent was.... me. And guys like me. White guys. I ain't too mad about it. He can’t talk about helping me out or he’s a racist.

What I do know, is I have been covered up with paying work. It started literally the day after the last election. My phone has been ringing with customers more in the last three years and change than it ever did in the previous sixteen. And it literally started the day after Trump was elected.

Just wish he’d stop giving those taxes I pay away to every “minority” in the place. Level the field, absolutely. I will either destroy those folks with better work done faster and to a higher standard, or they can have my job. As long as we are both playing by the same rules. I can live with that. But taxing the hell out of me and using my money to prop up someone else is not cool. Gotta say what ya gotta say to get the votes, I suppose. But I am sure sick of everyone having to show how they aren’t racist by taking working folks’ money and distributing it to the blacks and browns. That schit has to stop, one way or another. Level the field. They can operate on the same principle I do, which is, work, or starve. Make them do it.

I’m trying my absolute hardest to see things from your perspective, but I just can’t get my head that far up my a$$..

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I’m not saying that you’re entirely wrong but what do you expect him to do when Republicans and Democrats both have ushered in open boarders to the point Caucasians are on the verge of minority status and half of Caucasians are all for it?

To go a step further I don’t buy full in to the melting pot by any stretch but only because I thing it tends not to work as well as sold. I have zero problem with anyone of any race that buys in to America ideals and dreams and believe that’s how Trump sees it. He wasn’t lying when he said that he was the least racist person in the room. He ment it and it’s a true statement.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 10/22/20.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

I doubt energy states were going to vote Biden regardless.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Giving one an opportunity is far different than giving them a handout. Have no problem with the former.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Didn't change any votes tonight. Anyone who hasn't made up his mind by now is too stupid to file a ballot. Pure entertainment. The monitor broad was much better than Chrissy Wallace.

Must admit Biden seemed more alive and uppity than I expected. Not so "Sleepy Joe"?

Overall doesn't look good for the T. Still down by 10+ and holding since B was nominated.

You have to be smart enough to see through the lies.

Which you aren't.

You drink the KoolAid you choose to drink.

Dumbass.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ribka

Trump hurt my feelings with his tweet on 8/13/2018 and my vag hates him

Yep. Spanky is gonna need a “somebody hurt my pussy” form to fill out.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Best part is that these debates are over. Trump locked in a win tonight. And now he has a fresh list of Joe's lies can can cite on the campaign trail.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Best part is that these debates are over. Trump locked in a win tonight. And now he has a fresh list of Joe's lies can can cite on the campaign trail.

Yep

Can’t wait to hear Trump’s next tweets trolling Hiden Biden.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Once again, you have the line of the night. The President's campaign will beat Biden senseless with all the ammo he provided tonight.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Once again, you have the line of the night. The President's campaign will beat Biden senseless with all the ammo he provided tonight.

Biden’s all really senseless. 😜

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife
Originally Posted by Steve
Given this weeks news and Trump's performance tonight, he locked up his re-election.

Only way DJT isn’t re-elected will be mail in voter fraud.

You're kinda sayin' that as though that's somehow not their total main plan???

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco

Pennsylvania?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Biden probably had Pennsylvania until now. Trump took it away tonight.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Can't tell, Pennsylvania might.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 30 of 35 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

454 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 54 invisible), 2,591 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,957
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.