Print Thread
Hop To
Page 31 of 35 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Didn't change any votes tonight. Anyone who hasn't made up his mind by now is too stupid to file a ballot. Pure entertainment. The monitor broad was much better than Chrissy Wallace.

Must admit Biden seemed more alive and uppity than I expected. Not so "Sleepy Joe"?

Overall doesn't look good for the T. Still down by 10+ and holding since B was nominated.

Hunker down and prepare for disaster.

Is this a real post?

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Joe proved he really doesn't know much about government at all.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Originally Posted by Sprint11
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by jdunham
Joe is literally stroking out. Hope there is a Dr in the house.

Yep. Back to the basement for Hiden Biden now. We won’t see him again till election night.

Jill is a dr...of what I don't know...

hypergamy.

Uh, does that mean she fughks around?

There are some pretty interesting stories about how joe wound up with her. Kinda like how joe wound up with everything. Her x has great stories about how bitem wrecked his car while hauling his wife around and then stuck him with the bill. joe has always been a piece of work. That's why obummer picked him; he knew he would never cause waves by having a fit of conscience.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Didn't change any votes tonight. Anyone who hasn't made up his mind by now is too stupid to file a ballot. Pure entertainment. The monitor broad was much better than Chrissy Wallace.

Must admit Biden seemed more alive and uppity than I expected. Not so "Sleepy Joe"?

Overall doesn't look good for the T. Still down by 10+ and holding since B was nominated.

You have to be smart enough to see through the lies.

Which you aren't.

You drink the KoolAid you choose to drink.

Dumbass.

Go away, Spankthetopofit.

Dumbass concern troll.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Oh, NO, are you gonna post again?

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
He also forced Joe to screw himself with the energy states.

I doubt energy states were going to vote Biden regardless.

Biden probably had Pennsylvania until now. Trump took it away tonight.

Maybe Ohio too.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Trump absolutely kicked ole Joe’s azz tonight.

Joe looked physically weak at the start, and completely confused and wore out at the end. All Joe did was state old worn out democrat talking points they have used for 50+ years that the swing voters don’t listen to anymore. Those people who no longer listen to them, are the ones who put Trump in office, and Joe didn’t gain any back tonight, even with his CV-19 lies and attempt to place 100% blame on Trump.

People don’t vote for weak looking leaders, and Joe looked pathetic, and very weak.

Trump played it excellent tonight. Stayed calm and showed he was in complete control of his thoughts, etc. while just stating the cold hard facts, and looked to be the stronger leader on stage.

This debate tonight won it for him.

Our only hope is the fraud won’t be bad enough to give it to Joe, but Trump licked the envelope, and mailed a condolence card to the Biden campaign tonight.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 10/22/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Oil is dirty.

Thank you, Joe.

Now go eat your Play- Doh.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) Tweeted:
White House source tells @OANN Trump walked off stage, looked at staff, said “let’s finish this” and walked off to the motorcade.

Badass

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Biden is a YUGE government globalist. Tax tax tax debt debt debt give away everything, make our kids and grandkids pay for it. Nothing as scary as the climate change wealth redistribution plan that would GUT our country and give our adversaries every advantage over us.

These fucquing democrats have sold out our country and sold their souls to the devil.

LOL
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I thought Trump handled the moderator as well as he could too. He was able to mitigate her bias without pissing off too many suburban chicks.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Obama starting to look more and more like a distant memory.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Morewood
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) Tweeted:
White House source tells @OANN Trump walked off stage, looked at staff, said “let’s finish this” and walked off to the motorcade.

Badass

'Merica!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I thought the moderator did better than Chris Wallace and Savannah Guthrie. Better questions, more fair.

My wife thought Biden came across as weaselly, arrogant and entitled. Of course she works in the oil industry, so she may be biased.

Go Trump!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AB2506
I thought the moderator did better than Chris Wallace and Savannah Guthrie. Better questions, more fair.

My wife thought Biden came across as weaselly, arrogant and entitled. Of course she works in the oil industry, so she may be biased.

Go Trump!

No, she's not biased. Joe's a weasel.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Moderator was pretty fair, all things considered. She rattled the big guy, was happy to see that.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
That moderator actually made Joe look pretty bad a few times with a couple of questions.

I was floored. It actually helped Trump in a huge way, because Joe's responses were pathetic, and it made him look bad.

She was jumping in on Trump a lot, but Trump got his points in without looking disrespectful towards her, and that was huge too.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I just hope there isnt enough voter fraud in Philthydelphia and its suburbs and Pittsburgh to steal PA for Slow Joe n the hoe. The rest of the state is pretty much a lock for President Trump, as it was in '16. I travelled a good bit of the state hunting the past 2 weeks and the Trump signs outnumbered the Biden at least 50-1 and most of the Biden ones were on public right of ways along roads etc, so likely put there by a small number of die hard supporters and campaign staff. Signs at houses and private property were closer to 100-1 in the Presidents favor

Last edited by marktheshark; 10/22/20.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Oh, NO, are you gonna post again?

Span is a KKKalifornia commie

always hated guns and Trump

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
I notice how Trump is bragging up what he has done for folks. He listed blacks, hispanics, asians and women. Conspicuously absent was.... me. And guys like me. White guys. I ain't too mad about it. He can’t talk about helping me out or he’s a racist.

What I do know, is I have been covered up with paying work. It started literally the day after the last election. My phone has been ringing with customers more in the last three years and change than it ever did in the previous sixteen. And it literally started the day after Trump was elected.

Just wish he’d stop giving those taxes I pay away to every “minority” in the place. Level the field, absolutely. I will either destroy those folks with better work done faster and to a higher standard, or they can have my job. As long as we are both playing by the same rules. I can live with that. But taxing the hell out of me and using my money to prop up someone else is not cool. Gotta say what ya gotta say to get the votes, I suppose. But I am sure sick of everyone having to show how they aren’t racist by taking working folks’ money and distributing it to the blacks and browns. That schit has to stop, one way or another. Level the field. They can operate on the same principle I do, which is, work, or starve. Make them do it.

Man, you have just GOT to squeeze down on all that racist talk there, friend...
"Conspicuously absent was.... me. And guys like me. White guys." Supremacist!
"And it literally started the day after Trump was elected." Supporter of a dictator!
"stop giving those taxes I pay away..." Hey, remember; from EACH according to his ability, to each according to his NEED, Komrade...
"Level the field" DOG whistle!!!!!!!!!! (as big as da foghorns I heared while's I wus in Scranton...)
"As long as we are both playing by the same rules." Yeah, WHITE man's rules...
"using my the peoples money to prop up someone else is not totally cool." There you go, now you're getting it...
"they aren’t racist by taking working folks’ money and distributing it to the blacks and browns." Oh Lawdy....
"Level the field." Ohhhh yes! I's can hear that ole fog horn-dog whistle clear from Wilmington, do tell...

(sorry, don't know what get's in to me sometimes...)

Page 31 of 35 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

333 members (1lesfox, 06hunter59, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 33 invisible), 1,898 guests, and 970 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,601
Posts18,454,644
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.