Podunk

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I was 12, living in a small town. Some kid went missing and we heard he got hit by a train, so me and my friends went looking for him. We found him but some older kids were looking too, and they tried to threaten us not to tell, but one of my friends brought a gun and almost shot the leader of the older kids. We reported the body anonymously.

P

"No, Ace...just you."

Saw the movie. Quite good, in fact.

Is that you, Vern?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Like I said............

Podunk

Nice...

And good for you... Seriously.

I got to thinking last night... about all the death I have seen in my life... and how I expect 2021 and beyond to be far worse.

Wasn't trying to burden anyone with past memories or traumaM... my apologies if I did.

Life is precious... death is everywhere.

Many seem to value life less now than ever I have seen before.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by 158XTP
Originally Posted by ISRO
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Still finding it hard to ignore posts you dont like ? grin

No, dumbass.

Just shining a bit of light on the cockroaches.

When you going back to your ISRO suck puppet?

You rang?

ah is he intimating we are connected somehow? I couldnt figure out what ISRO was when he posted.

I am guessing so, this could be fun

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
When I worked for a large beverage company in the early 90s one of my coworkers was making a delivery to a c-store in a rough area of the city and while he was unloading sodas a guy robbed the place at gunpoint.
By pure luck as he came running out of the store a police cruiser pulled into the parking lot and the robber opened fire on the cruiser. The LEO acted quickly and shot him dead. He told us the whole thing lasted just a few seconds and he said the sight of the guy dropping to the ground like a rag doll will be in his mind for the rest of his life. Turned out the guy had 2 strikes and would have ended up in prison. Not a murder but witnessing another person losing his life.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Like I said............

Podunk

beautiful property!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by copperking81

That's not how it works you dumb fug. But keep telling yourself you’re smart, you’re the only one who does. Just like every other dumb fug “independent” voter.
Human's by nature tend to subscribe to principles. And no, I’m not talking about the guy who bounced your underperforming azz out of high school after having caught you smoking dope and jerking off one to many times under the bleachers.

I'll say a couple of things before we start copperking.

1. This sites anti-cursing policy makes you all sound drunk when you get mad. "Fugging smartazz dump fuqs" etc. its like middle aged stroke victims crashing the chat. Good heavens, paco kellys leverguns said this was classy forum.

2. One of the fellas who suggested this isnt the thread for this is right. Im happy to take this to PM if you want.

Principles meaning the basis for ideals born out of reasoning. Because different principles often share similar lines of reasoning, it’s common that we group and endorse sets of principles, that typically don’t transcend conflicting lines of reasoning. And out of those sets of principles have been born political factions made up of likeminded people advocating for the same things.

I dont consider there is a formal endorsement of principles beyond the law. Within the law you can think freely, thats the great part of a free country. You can join factions, groups, churches, societies even extreme ones, but generally if the culture is good enough and well resourced , you will be outnumbered by 'people who can think freely'. Luckily they still hold the numbers, but the stupidity is growing everyday on both sides.

But in your simple-minded mongoloid ass, I’m sure none of that makes sense. It’s.... “the TV tells you how to think and you don’t like that!” Do us all a favor and go vote for Biden you fuggin dumazz.

If you can say ass, you can say dumb ass. You'll sound just slightly smarter now. Thank me later.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
About 6 to 16. Watched stepdad slowly bitch my mother to death. She developed ulcers from his constant ranting, he kept on until they killed her. When we got home from funeral he told my brother and I “ well you two finally killed your mother”.

It took me years and a little help to realize it wasn’t my fault.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This is a dark thread.

Sorry for some of your troubles.

Others...? Nothing but tall tales.

God Bless America
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Still have not witnessed one, thank God!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by copperking81

That's not how it works you dumb fug. But keep telling yourself you’re smart, you’re the only one who does. Just like every other dumb fug “independent” voter.
Human's by nature tend to subscribe to principles. And no, I’m not talking about the guy who bounced your underperforming azz out of high school after having caught you smoking dope and jerking off one to many times under the bleachers.

I'll say a couple of things before we start copperking.

1. This sites anti-cursing policy makes you all sound drunk when you get mad. "Fugging smartazz dump fuqs" etc. its like middle aged stroke victims crashing the chat. Good heavens, paco kellys leverguns said this was classy forum.

2. One of the fellas who suggested this isnt the thread for this is right. Im happy to take this to PM if you want.

Principles meaning the basis for ideals born out of reasoning. Because different principles often share similar lines of reasoning, it’s common that we group and endorse sets of principles, that typically don’t transcend conflicting lines of reasoning. And out of those sets of principles have been born political factions made up of likeminded people advocating for the same things.

I dont consider there is a formal endorsement of principles beyond the law. Within the law you can think freely, thats the great part of a free country. You can join factions, groups, churches, societies even extreme ones, but generally if the culture is good enough and well resourced , you will be outnumbered by 'people who can think freely'. Luckily they still hold the numbers, but the stupidity is growing everyday on both sides.

But in your simple-minded mongoloid ass, I’m sure none of that makes sense. It’s.... “the TV tells you how to think and you don’t like that!” Do us all a favor and go vote for Biden you fuggin dumazz.

If you can say ass, you can say dumb ass. You'll sound just slightly smarter now. Thank me later.

158xtp= starfish redux.

Hanco, you overcame the worst, you should be proud of yourself.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

don't care to either

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by hookeye
25....saw a pregnant gal get punched in the stomach by her ex, guess she miscarried. Dunno if that counts.

Well the unborn are just tissue, according to the left.

The left should be sterilized and never have the chance to breed.

Lynn

Last edited by Miss_Lynn; 10/24/20.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by hookeye
25....saw a pregnant gal get punched in the stomach by her ex, guess she miscarried. Dunno if that counts.

Well the unborn are just tissue, according to the left.

The left should be sterilized and never have the chance to breed.

Lynn

Wouldn’t stop them. They kill their kids, and then use the school to steal ours. And kill them slowly with drugs, sexual deviancy, materialism and whatever else they can program into the little minds while they have them for most of their waking hours from 5 to 18. And then they trick parents into sending the budding communists to college for further indoctrination, on the parents‘ dime. Its a sick system, and it works.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am glad to say I have witness none.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Savage_Hunter
witnessed or committed?

Great.

Now Blackheart will chime in.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by deflave
I never witnessed a murder but I've seen a bunch of dead people.

I've never thought much of it unless it's a kid.

I hate seeing dead kids.

The reason I am no longer an EMT...

Our daughter is a deputy coroner near a large Calif city. She sees quite a few dead people and in some cases lots of body parts that belong to one person. She says it doesn’t bother her, except dead children.

NRA Patron
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I was 13 . Not first-hand/in person but Watching the 6PM News with my dad ( 1966) Daily Vietnam War "reporting". They showed a "push" ARVN and an American Advisor made in some area. Anyhow, they claimed they "could not take any prisoners with them and no airlift available", so two ARVN stretched out a VC prisoner on his back, hands over his head, and one plunged a K-Bar into his diaphragm, angling up into his heart. Once, struggled to get it out, plunged in a second time. It must have made someone mad in the govt as I never saw anything like that again until the TET "reporting" (1968), then they really played the South Vietnamese Police Chief shoot that one VC in the head with his .38. In person, saw alot of accidental deaths on highway and in the oil fields." But no murders, thank God. Life is short...shorter for some than others." Gus McCray

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Not a murder ( questionably )- but saw a 12 year old kid, selling newspapers on a turn island, run over by a guy racing another guy down the street.
After he hit the kid, he backed over him, then drove over him,again, while trying to escape.
Another National Guardsman, and I did CPR until EMT's arrived, but the kid was pronounced dead ~ 20 minutes later.
I'll never forget the "dead" look in that kid's eyes, when they transported him!
Seen it in critters - makes it worse in humans!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Never a witness thankfully.

Once worked with a guy that as a child he witnessed his Dad kill his Mom with a claw hammer.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

412 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 49 invisible), 2,546 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,982
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.