Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Witnessed a few murders but finding a self aborted fetus in a crack whore's purse kind of stuck with me. That a a few buddies blown- up and helping pick up the pieces.

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It's odd how the question was asked assuming everyone had in fact witnessed a murder -

It was asked kinda like "how old were you when you first learned to drive "?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Say a mid-air collision between a private and passenger plane and was the first on scene when I was cutting class as a Sr in HS. Luckily, or maybe by skill, the pilot of the passenger plane managed to impact at an intersection in a residential area so nobody on the ground was killed, but there were body parts strewn about and the church adjacent to the intersection looked as if it had been sprayed with hamburger.

I had nightmares about that for years.

Last edited by Ben_Lurkin; 10/24/20.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Never have and hopefully never will. I have seen beheading videos and their like online.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by BobBrown
It's odd how the question was asked assuming everyone had in fact witnessed a murder -

It was asked kinda like "how old were you when you first learned to drive "?

Bob, I didn't mean any offense in the question. Mostly I just assumed that many had witnessed a few murders in their life.

For folks that have never seen such things I'm very happy for them.

My thought process in posing the question was more related to the future collapse of America as opposed to the past... I guess I could have been more clear in saying that. Sometimes I get ahead of myself in my thinking.

Looked up the story that I originally posted about.

https://www.walb.com/story/1083665/double-murderer-gets-his-wish/

Last edited by CashisKing; 10/25/20. Reason: Added more info

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I was 12, living in a small town. Some kid went missing and we heard he got hit by a train, so me and my friends went looking for him. We found him but some older kids were looking too, and they tried to threaten us not to tell, but one of my friends brought a gun and almost shot the leader of the older kids. We reported the body anonymously.

P

Stand By Me.... .you were in that Movie?

Well placed...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by vapodog
I'm 74 and still have not witnessed a murder......does that make me lucky?

No, it makes you like most people.

Thankfully I am with you guys at 54

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
1969, Georgetown in DC... was in a White Castle, and some black guy was giving a bunch of schitt to 4 Marines in Dress Blues,
the Marines threw him out.....5 minutes later he walked back into the White Castle with a pistol and shot all 4 Marines dead.. then walked out the door like nothing had happened...DC police picked him up a couple blocks away, just standing on a street corner..

1971, by Boston Common, right off the Combat Zone in Boston... sitting at a Redlight, intersection was clear, shots fired, everyone stopped.... guy ran right out into the intersection, turned around as 4 more shots rang out, like three of those hit his chest...killed on the spot...Mob hit evidently....

Basic in the Army at Ft Sill....evidently there were two hispanics that were having arguments all the time..
one was put on ammo duty, loading mags... the other one was acting like his M 16 was jammed and acting like he was trying to clear it, then turned around... and emptied has mag into the other ones chest...the other guy's chest opened up like a can of beans... the other one was taken by the drill sgts and was put in a trailer.... MPs came and took him away...

1970 cut a suicide down from a rope...

working in a Military Hospital and later Civilian hospitals, have seen a lot of deaths.... same spending time on an ambulance as an EMT/ Paramedic...

Worst mess I ever had to take care of... guy got ran over by an M 60 tank, military medic... Yakama Firing Range, Yakama Wash..

first dead body, experienced in Washington DC in high school.. gang related...

Thank Goodness, I let metro DC for College... went to Boston, but after my freshman year, I quit going into Boston also..
just places you needed to stay out of....those time periods, most east coast cities had a lot of murders....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I've never seen one. Not many happen where I live. I try to avoid places where murder is frequent.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Haven't witnessed one yet...but I'm thinkin' about it.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B3

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I saw Oswald get shot on live TV also.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by lvmiker

158xtp= starfish redux.

Hanco, you overcame the worst, you should be proud of yourself.

mike r

Does everyone on this site insult in millenial codes?

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Only on local live TV, when the reporter for the local news along with her camera man were gunned down during a live feed.
They immediately went back to studio and the morning news chick said "wow, must have been firecrackers or a backfire or something", they went to break and never returned that week.
I backed it up several times[knew what it was].
Watched the girl say "oh God" then falling.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Raeford
Only on local live TV, when the reporter for the local news along with her camera man were gunned down during a live feed.
They immediately went back to studio and the morning news chick said "wow, must have been firecrackers or a backfire or something", they went to break and never returned that week.
I backed it up several times[knew what it was].
Watched the girl say "oh God" then falling.

I know a woman that was the reporter's best friend.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
It was surreal watching it[especially slo-moing it]. Been watching that channel for local morning news for 40 years.

Her X is now Virginia's leading gun control advocate.
He was pulled over last winter[drunk] but since they were 'in session' he was sent along.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Six. I saw Oswald get shot in real time...

wow, that's a story I bet,

I realize now you probably meant on TV, my first take was you were there in person

Last edited by KFWA; 10/26/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (10ring1, 160user, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 12344mag, 63 invisible), 2,678 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,216
Posts18,466,338
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.