24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why would anyone want the leave the great state of California? There is nothing in Montana better than California, but I hear Texas is the fuggin chit.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
BP-B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

I'm thinkin' RUM7.........

changed his mind after all the comments on his sanctuary

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
As mentioned, I wandered all over the country in 1980. People everywhere were fairly ambivalent about me wherever I went,....except in northwestern Montana.

Those people don't even like tourists passing through. I can just imagine how they'll treat Californians who have arrived to stay.

It would be fun to witness the interactions.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Sheep country

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Don't forget to come over to idaho for the reunion...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Lol

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Don't forget to stop every rancher you see and ask many questions about his stock. Ranchers love it when outsiders show interest in their animals. You'll make many friends that way. Then you guys can discuss politics and religion.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
SMART farmers.

Puzzies!

Sam win the internet today.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
RUM7 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tikkanut

I'm thinkin' RUM7.........

changed his mind after all the comments on his sanctuary

No way, I'm all in.
I tried Texas but I don't enjoy my ball sack being stuck to my leg all summer. Also, they are pretty [bleep] stupid down there. They think the gulf of Mexico is the real ocean. Lol

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Don't forget to stop every rancher you see and ask many questions about his stock. Ranchers love it when outsiders show interest in their animals. You'll make many friends that way. Then you guys can discuss politics and religion.

Are you from Montana?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by RUM7
Subarus are for lesbians.
Plus they use waaay to much gas.

The only lesbian I know drives a Dodge pickup.......

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
SMART farmers.

Puzzies!

Sam win the internet today.

LOL

Quickie from this morning.

RUM7 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Subarus are for lesbians.
Plus they use waaay to much gas.

The only lesbian I know drives a Dodge pickup.......

Obviously you've never been to the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
Subarus attract lesbians like flies to sheit.

- Wabi-
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Quickie from this morning.

Those little vehicles have become ubiquitous with the ranchers where I am now in MT.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

UR having a wolf sanctuary

can we come in & shoot 'em ?

I've killed 2....you?

Kid and I have a few more tags in our pockets for next months trip to Idaho as well.

Best wishes.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Normally I much prefer to use a 700 Grizzly atv but didn't want to freeze my vag this morning.

Thursday-Friday is horse only country, luckily it's gonna be nice by then.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Salmonella

I've killed 2....you?

Kid and I have a few more tags in our pockets for next months trip to Idaho as well.

Best wishes.

Salmonella,

You've posted multiple threads crying about the state that your wife makes you live in.

Do they need to be bumped or can you grow up and stop being a kghunt every time the word "California" comes up?

RUM7 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Remsen
Looking to head to the great state of Montana.
I promise not to bring all of my CA ideals. I'm sure we can all find a compromise. I plan on opening a Tesla recharging station with a gift shop that sells man bun accessories. What areas do you think would be a good fit? Thanks on advance.

PS: I plan on overpaying for a massive tract of land so I can start a deer and bear sanctuary. Should be fun!

OP, I can give you the best advice available, as I made the same move a few years ago.

First, your Tesla charging station/man bun outlet will be welcome here. When we were first looking around Montana, we had a Tesla and there is a dearth of charging stations. I ran out of juice around Choteau and the tow truck driver thought it needed repairs. A week later, we had the first Cummins Tesla. The charge was steep, and the repair shop kept calling me "phaggot from phaggotville", so I bet there's also many man bun customers waiting for your services.

Second, stay away from Bozeman or Missoula. They will tar and feather you for leaving the promised land of California. Instead, head to a small ranching community where you will be able to show the local MAGA types that there's more to the world than freedom, liberty and G-d. I assure you, if you put up a Black Lives Matter lawn sign you'll meet all of your new neighbors really quick. Personally, I like Wilsall for this kind of welcome.

Third, and finally, when you buy your spread, don't bother to introduce yourself to the adjoining landowners. Just put up a lot of NO HUNTING/NO TRESPASSING/NO REPUBLICANS signs on the barbed wire fencing you'll put in. If you are lucky enough to buy a place near an operating cattle ranch, you'll have free meat when a cow wanders onto your property. The ranchers here understand that the penalty for livestock trespassing is death and will likely stop by to apologize and offer you money for the cost of the .500 S&W Magnum round you put into the cow.

All GREAT advise. Was wondering if you were open to being my accountant when I make the move?
I don't know of any other "accountants" that live Montana.

- Wabi-
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
As mentioned, I wandered all over the country in 1980. People everywhere were fairly ambivalent about me wherever I went,....except in northwestern Montana.

Those people don't even like tourists passing through. I can just imagine how they'll treat Californians who have arrived to stay.

It would be fun to witness the interactions.

To be fair, we hate everyone, but especially Californians.

worst place on the planet!

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Salmonella

I've killed 2....you?

Best wishes.

Salmonella,

You've posted multiple threads crying about the state that your wife makes you live in.

Do they need to be bumped or can you grow up and stop being a kghunt every time the word "California" comes up?

You and your asskissing budfies take great pride in painting all Californians with the same brush.
We can never be as conservative as you...we bring our liberal politics with us where ever we go...blah...blah...bla.

Stick to the golf course with your gasyass girlie sock, and shorts wearing buddies and Ill hang with my friends.
You'll be golfing....I'll be wolf hunting.
JFC...you don't even fish...
You are one pathetic loser...🤣

Proud NRA Life Member
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Buy a stormy cromer hat, wear a neckerchief, a patagucci vest, and never get mud on your $70, 000 truck and never drive the Truck except in June, July and August and only on asphalt. Have a spare Tesla or hybrid on Stand by when you go into town to virtue signal that your'e saving the planet.

Go on social media and tell all of your friends that you're a real Montana rancher. Head south at the end of August ( leave your squeaky clean truck in a heated garage) and return in June. Pay a local Montanan 8 bucks an hour to watch your place, and feed your your horses, muck your stalls, feed your cats and clean your place. Don't to forget to lecture the locals how racist white people are and that you are down with the struggle of Black folks. Don't forget to say that oil and gas are evil and that Montanans should live on wind and solar during the 8 months of winter ( while owning oil and gas stocks) . Tell the locals that wolves, grizzlies are the natural order and that hunting is a white racist sport.

Enjoy!

Last edited by ribka; 10/25/20.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
339 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 33 invisible), 2,165 guests, and 938 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,729
Posts18,400,838
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.