Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Negro night shopping

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Another [bleep] hole liberal city. What a surprise.

NRA Patron
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Pharmsell: Are there a lot of ghettoite, welfare spawn, chip on their shoulder types in "philly" - I've never been there and never want to go there.
Just curious.
GO TRUMP
PLEASE SAVE AMERICA FROM THE demonrats!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Pharmsell: Are there a lot of ghettoite, welfare spawn, chip on their shoulder types in "philly" - I've never been there and never want to go there.
Just curious.
GO TRUMP
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I’m curious as to why you think I’d know the answer to your question.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Think this will have an affect on the election?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by steve4102

Burning cities only helps Trump. Normal people are ready for that schit to stop. There is a reason it stopped several weeks ago.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
I miss working in Philly. Never a dull day and Pats Cheese steaks were to die for

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I read someplace that Philthadelphia was 1/3 black, but I'm not at all sure about that number.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Purge time.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Ratsmacker: Interesting - 1/3 black.
Seems to be a trend of recent in these mass criminal acts?
I'll pass that along to pharmseller.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Trump/Pence for America!

Liberalism is a cancer

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
pharmseller: Maybe this will assuage your curiosity?
The demographic make-up of "philly" is 42.6% (forty two point six percent!) black folks!
Just what I thought.
Sad that this "trend" is harming so significantly so many of our American cities of recent.
Lesson here for sure.
I am enclosing a link for you to study and thus maybe assuaging some of your curiosity..

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia

GO TRUMP
TRY TO SAVE AMERICA FROM THOSE IN philly and portlandia!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I miss the cheesesteaks, but nothing else about Philly. Downtown was sometimes mild, and sometimes wild. If the Oooga Boogas got riled, it would turn into a Schittshow so fast that the hundreds of downtown police holding down the sidewalk wouldn't be able to do much.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Population 1.6 million

41% black

351 murders in 2018

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
You got a bunch of Micks up there.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Indy is getting sporty, think 28 % spookage

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Travelled there twice on business many years ago. First time the air was polluted and the second time much had been done to clean up the air.
Never went back.
Company did business in NYC, and DC and went there MANY times, in all seasons, but now never want to go there either. We had an annual trade show in DC and the show facility was OK, but off limits just two blocks away. Bummer.

Glad to have stopped travelling to big cities in the USA, England, France, etc before the crime became as bad as it is now. Even Vancouver has a large population of non-Canadiens now, much like Toronto back when. Life in the country is better.

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Population 1.6 million41% black351 murders in 2018
The Yankees didn't realize that they would follow them back north after they freed 'em.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Population 1.6 million41% black351 murders in 2018
The Yankees didn't realize that they would follow them back north after they freed 'em.

Not at all.

They were lured north to drive wages down....just like our noble business leaders do today with brown people from south of the border.

I am MAGA.
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
pharmseller: Maybe this will assuage your curiosity?
The demographic make-up of "philly" is 42.6% (forty two point six percent!) black folks!
Just what I thought.
Sad that this "trend" is harming so significantly so many of our American cities of recent.
Lesson here for sure.
I am enclosing a link for you to study and thus maybe assuaging some of your curiosity..

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia

GO TRUMP
TRY TO SAVE AMERICA FROM THOSE IN philly and portlandia!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Ain’t clicking because I don’t care.

Let it burn, it’s a lib city.

My curiosity had nothing to do with the demographics, just wondering why you thought I’d know them.

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
What is happening in liberal cities is long response time for the police to get there....can you blame them?

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by keith
What is happening in liberal cities is long response time for the police to get there....can you blame them?

They’re also being told to stand down by their “leaders.”

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Friggin animals! They're asking for it.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
C'mon Man.

Violent criminals aren't supposed to be shot by the po-po.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
You got a bunch of Micks up there.

Then they should get down there and clean up the bullschit.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I REALLY think we oughta riot the next time a cop shoots a white guy! Regardless of how bad a person he was...

Thats IF the news will report it...........

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
2 of my triaxles were supposed to be hauling from a jobsite in Philthy all this week. Needless to say I pulled that off the schedule and assigned the guys elsewhere.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What drugs was this pos on ...once again..... dumbazz gets what he needs imo

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Actually not a bad "business plan" burn everything down and get everything rebuilt new with tax payer dollars.

Momma should have taught her thug to not charge officers with a knife. It's her fault, make her pay for the bullets and the counseling of the officer's involved.

No parent should have to watch their child killed but then no parent should raise such a stupid child.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
"The City of Brotherly Love", where the fans throw battery's at the players.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
No mention here about the lady cop run down by one of the "peaceful" protesters?? mad

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
They at one time had a Jail and courtroom under their NFL stadium. That was many decades ago. Newsflash it has not improved.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
LOL!!!!
Dumped some rounds on dat azz.
D- to mr smart phone guy, wish he woulda got better vid of all the impacts.

LOL!!!

Dumb groid...
Bringing a knife to a gun fight......

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Philly cheese steaks suck! Mystery meat covered in melted cheese. I hunt with a Philly narcotics officer, boy does he tell some stories!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by local_dirt
C'mon Man.

Look, here’s the deal.

Shoot’em in the leg.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by ribka
I miss working in Philly. Never a dull day and Pats Cheese steaks were to die for

which one had onions, Pat's or Genos? I liked the one that had onions cooked in the meat, my wife liked the other one better.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Philly belongs on the opposite of the river in New Jersey. It would fit in well over there and make us a solid red state.

------------------------
John
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why don't we do this whenever a white person is killed by police? It's true, more white people are killed by police than any other race. Now, one of our leftist members may come and say that minorities are disproportionately more likely to be killed by police, and that is true (same for engaging in criminal activity, proportionally speaking). However, there are many more opportunities for people to riot and loot and so on when white people are killed by police. Apparently the death of white people is acceptable. The behavior we are seeing and the leftist leaders throwing fuel on these fires is THE most significant cause of the resurgence of racial division in this country.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The historical tourist area of Philadelphia is (or was several years ago) very nice. The rest of it... not so much.

I got lost in Germantown.. I'm pretty sure I was the only German there.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Now, one of our leftist members may come and say that minorities are disproportionately more likely to be killed by police, and that is true (same for engaging in criminal activity, proportionally speaking). .

Is it really true? When you say "disproportionately," what's that based on? The statement might be true if all you look at is the number of people killed vs. the total population percentages but I don't believe that's a valid comparison.

I think you need to look at the numbers of white people contacted by police in connection with a possible crime vs. the numbers of minorities contacted, that's the right metric because those are the opportunities for the police to shoot someone.

And if you look at those numbers the percentages of minorities contacted by police will be much greater than the percentage of total population. If for no other reason than minority neighborhoods have higher crime rates.

The chances of me walking down the street in my neighborhood and being contacted by police because someone fitting my description just committed a robbery or carjacking are almost nil. The chances of the same thing happening to ablack man in his neighborhood are much greater.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Now, one of our leftist members may come and say that minorities are disproportionately more likely to be killed by police, and that is true (same for engaging in criminal activity, proportionally speaking). .

Is it really true? When you say "disproportionately," what's that based on? The statement might be true if all you look at is the number of people killed vs. the total population percentages but I don't believe that's a valid comparison.

I think you need to look at the numbers of white people contacted by police in connection with a possible crime vs. the numbers of minorities contacted, that's the right metric because those are the opportunities for the police to shoot someone.

And if you look at those numbers the percentages of minorities contacted by police will be much greater than the percentage of total population. If for no other reason than minority neighborhoods have higher crime rates.

The chances of me walking down the street in my neighborhood and being contacted by police because someone fitting my description just committed a robbery or carjacking are almost nil. The chances of the same thing happening to ablack man in his neighborhood are much greater.

Umm, it's based on statistics and a large number of statistical sources. Good grief. Read what I typed parenthetically (based on what you typed it appears as though you skipped that part of my post). They (blacks) are also, proportionally speaking, meaning disproportionally, more likely to commit crime and therefore more likely to engage in an adversarial confrontation with police. I don't know where your beef is to what I typed. Everything you typed agrees with what I posted; yet, you come off like you are angry with that with which you agree. Sheesh.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
My beef isn't with your post, it's with the contention that minorities are disproportionately more likely to be killed by police.

Sorry, I thought that was clear.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Why don't we do this whenever a white person is killed by police? It's true, more white people are killed by police than any other race. Now, one of our leftist members may come and say that minorities are disproportionately more likely to be killed by police, and that is true (same for engaging in criminal activity, proportionally speaking). However, there are many more opportunities for people to riot and loot and so on when white people are killed by police. Apparently the death of white people is acceptable. The behavior we are seeing and the leftist leaders throwing fuel on these fires is THE most significant cause of the resurgence of racial division in this country.

Because white people are for the most part raised to take responsibility for their own actions. While black inner city kids/people are raised without a father believing that society owes them something. White man can't come here and gun down our homies just cuz they're doing something wrong... We'll raise up with a pack mentality and pounce. The black majority inner city really think they should not have to be responsible for their actions, that's a fact. There's plenty of white's with that mentality also but they're far out numbered by blacks IME.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just curious.
GO TRUMP
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

We call I Filthydelphia, it is the reason Dems get power in our state.
Pittsburgh has a lot of Dems, a lot of blue collar types. The once union ones that
are (too) slowly seeing the light. And we can out vote them, not Philly.

See my tagline.
One of our now deceased Dem frontman (The Unidicted Co-conspirator in Abscam, John Murtha) referred to Pa as Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, with Alabama in between.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
My beef isn't with your post, it's with the contention that minorities are disproportionately more likely to be killed by police.

https://news.northeastern.edu/2020/...han-black-people-to-be-killed-by-police/

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

No problem. My bad, as I clearly misinterpreted what you intended. I think we agree.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Didn't even make the news here.

I don't believe anyone cares about Philadelphia.

WC Fields had it right. Here's what he said to write on his tombstone:

“Here lies W. C. Fields. I would rather be living in Philadelphia.”

God Bless America
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ISRO

If a black man chooses to charge police with a knife then they deserve to be dead. Matter of fact if a black man (or any man) chooses to disobey an officers order and impose a threat to that officer they deserve to be dead. PERIOD....

Fuggin Loser

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
C'mon Man.

Look, here’s the deal.

Shoot’em in the leg.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sako76
Philly cheese steaks suck! Mystery meat covered in melted cheese. I hunt with a Philly narcotics officer, boy does he tell some stories!

I'm with you, I call them Philly enemas.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't care. Let it burn. My give a damn is busted.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You really are a dipsh*t. That study uses total population percentage as the baseline. Go back and read my post and come up with something relevant.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
The claim is that if the popo wasn’t hasslin a brutha dey woont be committen no crimes. Jus’ leave a brutha be and everyting be a’ight.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
#endqualifiedimmunity and most of this goes away, including wasting tax dollars on cops who can't do their job without costing us for every mistake.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Well the cops didn't take Sleepy Joe up on his advice to shoot him in the leg. They need more training.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jdunham

Burning cities only helps Trump. Normal people are ready for that schit to stop. There is a reason it stopped several weeks ago.

Yep

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
National Guard Deployment now. Hope they gave them some real ammo!

Philadelphia police say 1,000 looters targeting businesses on second night of protests

https://www.foxnews.com/us/night-two-of-philadelphia-unrest-begins-as-wallaces-kids-speak-out

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Based on the live video I've seen on TV today, about 2% of the people are protesting and the 98% are just stealing free schit.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Unless it's changed, Filthy is a City of the First Class.
That's a political designation, based(I think) on population.

It's not an honor, but it does allow them to make their own laws,
outside of Pa law.

My handgun permit does not apply there.

But that's ok.

I have driven through numerous times, never stopped.
Would like to see the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, try a sub at Pats,
go to the Market. But that's ok. Pictures will do.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Nothing good has come out of Philthydelphia since the 1770s.

Originally Posted by ribka

Okay............Cheesesteaks are a gift to humanity, but the great thing is I don't have to go to that schitthole to get a good one.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
There's nothing magic about making a philly cheese steak sandwich.

There's a pub near here that serves up some great ones.

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
In '87, my dad spent three months in Pennsylvania Hospital, in center city. I spent a lot of time taking walks in that area and felt relatively safe, even for a country boy. Wouldn't do that now.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Meh, it's going to snow soon. We'll get a 6 month or so hiatus. Homey don't like shivering.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
My nephew just finished his PHD there. I don’t think they will allow the rioters on campus without paying $75,000.00 a year.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Organic...

Let these places revert to their black roots.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the negro's want to schitt in their own bed, let 'em. Filthadelphia lives up to it's name.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

outside of Pa law.

But that's ok.

Yes your PA License to carry firearms IS valid there. Thats one of the biggest fallacies I hear regarding Philly. Only difference from the rest of the state is that you need the license to be able to open carry in the city, where everywhere else you dont. They also make it alot more difficult for their unfortunate residents to apply for and obtain said license.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pretty sure it wasn't that way in the 1980's.
But maybe I'm wrong. I had a feeling some part of that had been
changed, or tried to, some time ago.

Has it changed?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jdunham

Amen

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

You really are a dipsh*t. That study uses total population percentage as the baseline. Go back and read my post and come up with something relevant.

Another link for your viewing pleasure, but in advance "it may not support your viewpoint"

https://www.keranews.org/2020-08-06/who-is-most-at-risk-for-police-violence

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Just curious.
GO TRUMP
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I’m curious as to why you think I’d know the answer to your question.

P

Isn't Philly in between Corvallis and Eugene? crazy

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Hell even the Fresh Prince left that chithole years ago

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
If the negro's want to schitt in their own bed, let 'em. Filthadelphia lives up to it's name.....

The only stores that were immune from knee-gar looters were the ones who sold work boots.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
getting complicated...??!!

'Looters Were Shooting Looters'

Fox 29 reporter Steve Keeley was filming the scene outside one looted business when Philadelphia police told him “Looters were shooting looters.” Police also told the reporter that a 50-year-old man who had filled up his car with stolen goods was then carjacked and had all the stolen items stolen from him.

Last edited by sse; 10/28/20.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by sse

Fox 29 reporter Steve Keeley was filming the scene outside one looted business when Philadelphia police told him “Looters were shooting looters.” Police also told the reporter that a 50-year-old man who had filled up his car with stolen goods was then carjacked and had all the stolen items stolen from him.

Instead of going to the polls and voting 3 or 4 times for Biden they will be off looting. LOL!!

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by sse

grin

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Has it changed?

When crack cocaine made its appearance in the late 80's it really started changing and the white flight really accelerated

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 57springer
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
C'mon Man.

Look, here’s the deal.

Shoot’em in the leg.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

I thought it was sleepy that originally said to use a shotgun and fire it in the air? Was he the fugger who said that or am I thinking of some other lib. If so now he's escalating to violence.

Last edited by Joel/AK; 10/28/20.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by UncleAlps

I doubt there are more than 5 guys on this site who get that joke.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by sse

Don't get any better than that..

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Has it changed?

1991 maybe? When the legislature said we control the gun laws, not the locals and went to Shall Issue. Also made the county sheriff the issuing authority. Before that, it was may issue. In 1982, when I got my first LTCF, I had a friend that lived in DuBois, Joe Wilcox (chief of police) would NOT issue for concealed/self defense. I lived outside the city limits, Chet Hawkins (county sheriff) issued me one the day after I applied. That (and Philly gun law crap) was what the legislature got rid of.

Dale

This space for rent

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why is it that the only cities that are burning are populated by democrats, run by democrats, and burned by democrats. But somehow it's the republicans fault?

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rlott
Originally Posted by UncleAlps

I doubt there are more than 5 guys on this site who get that joke.

I got it, on the first swing...

Now we are up to two?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Stupid is as stupid does, what movie character said it? And does it apply here? Blacks usually tear up their own neighborhoods. Now the BLM is teaching them to go where the good stuff is! Be Well, RZ.

Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy. Its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery. Winston Churchill.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

outside of Pa law.

But that's ok.

of course your handgun permit is no good there. you are only allowed to carry in an area where there is no crime

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by FishinHank
Why is it that the only cities that are burning are populated by democrats, run by democrats, and burned by democrats. But somehow it's the republicans fault?

smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You really cut to the chase. That is a question that answers itself. Trump should run that question on MSNBC and CNN every few minutes.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I worked on a job in Philadelphia in the late 90s and parts of the city looked ghetto back then .

A guy we were working with lived in Jersey knew about a good restaurant in north Philadelphia , outside in the streetsthere were prositutes, junkies and winos .

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

They're a bunch of losers who have to blame all their problems on someone else because they refuse to take ownership of their own success or failure.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Just catching up on this thread.

For the record, in my personal experience no Philly local would ever recommend Gino's or Pat's for a cheesesteak. They are photo opps for the tourists - the locals are not big fans (being polite).

I have spent too much time there with local co-workers who have taken me to their favorite spots, and it is really no contest.

What's funny for me is, including Pat's, Gino's, Jim's, Sonny's, Max's, and the others..........

The best I have EVER had was at the Wachovia Center food stand at a Philly hockey game. Hands down.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Jimmy G's is close though.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They are stocking up for thanksgiving and Christmas.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings
You really cut to the chase. That is a question that answers itself. Trump should run that question on MSNBC and CNN every few minutes.

They will never show it

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I was in Philly 30 yrs ago. Downtown every building was covered with graffiti except for the Black History museum. So much history of our founding started in Philadelphia. Sad

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by duck911
Just catching up on this thread.

For the record, in my personal experience no Philly local would ever recommend Gino's or Pat's for a cheesesteak. They are photo opps for the tourists - the locals are not big fans (being polite).

I have spent too much time there with local co-workers who have taken me to their favorite spots, and it is really no contest.

What's funny for me is, including Pat's, Gino's, Jim's, Sonny's, Max's, and the others..........

The best I have EVER had was at the Wachovia Center food stand at a Philly hockey game. Hands down.

Flyers suck (as well as most people that live in Philly), did you get a good dessert coffee? There's a reason there is a jail in their football stadium lol.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
My ancestors on my mother's side were Philadelphia Quakers from the earliest times. My first home was once owned by William Penn. We moved away when I was little, during WW II, but I always loved visiting my grandparents. My mother and grandparents would turn over in their graves if they could see what has become of our ancestral home.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 204guy, 257 roberts, 257Bob, 56 invisible), 2,402 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,637
Posts18,455,290
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.