Print Thread
Hop To
R
Redneck Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
R

Pay attention to this - and be informed.. Contact your DC-critters and bark loudly and longly...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
No surprise

Phugg the A T F

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was subjected to an ATF on site inspection in 2010 and they went through everything I had with a fine toothed comb. Every single firearm I had, they compared the serial number and the model with what I had in my acquisition and disposition book. The two guys who were handling my firearms and relaying the information to the female agent were so stupid...they’d pick up an 870 or an Auto-5 (for example) and after calling out the serial number to the female agent who had my A&D book, they’d look all over these iconic firearms for the ‘model’ because they didn’t know what it was. They were dumber than schit when it came to guns.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
R
Redneck Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
R
I had an audit about 6-7 years ago.. The fairly young agent was quite nice, very respectful and I ended up with only three minor issues I had to clean up.. I doubt I'll get another one before I retire next year..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The nicest and most respectful ATF person that I dealt with was the lady who interviewed me in person before my license was issued in 1993. We met at the Denny’s in front of Baybrook Mall in Friendswood, TX and ate breakfast. She goes “Did you also wanna sell fully automatic firearms...?” I didn’t, but she was good with it if I did. lol

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is the BATF preparing for a Joe Biden presidency ?? It sounds like to me they are preparing us for a worst case scenario. I hope it stops the day after the election when Joe goes back to his basement for ever.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know Q has been fighting them on their honey badger AR pistol. ATF gave them 2 months to prove it wasn't a SBR. That was oct 9th. Im sure big brother will still consider it a SBR in dec.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I had an audit/inspection3-4 years ago. The lady was very nice. I also had a lady do my initial sit down when I applied for my FFL. She was also very pleasant. My understanding is that these people are designated as IOI Industry Operations Investigators. I don't believe they carry guns and my guess would be do not have arrest powers. Maybe that is why they still act like decent human beings. Just my.02
Bill

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Seems like deep state ATF showing their unhappiness with ACB joining the SCOTUS.

I hope Trump will ferret out the people and fire them. Starting with whoever signed this letter.

R
Redneck Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Seems like deep state ATF showing their unhappiness with ACB joining the SCOTUS.

I hope Trump will ferret out the people and fire them. Starting with whoever signed this letter.
Agreed..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just shoot them when they come to your house

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’ve been through enough FFL audits to know that the morons doing the audits are worthless government drones sucking off the teat of the American citizen. Their friendly smiles and polite attitude are simply theater. They are mindless college graduates that don’t give afuck about the law or the safety aspects and only seek to shutdown as many FFL’s as they can using clerical errors as their weapon. I passed every inspection but I didn’t offer them 1 second of my help nor did I treat them with any respect, quite the opposite. I made it as unpleasant and uncomfortable as possible for them. I’d close the shop early or open late. I’d make them wait and my buddies and I made inappropriate comments to the 2 fat female slobs. They told us they basically didn’t start working until just before braking for lunch because they got an hour and a half to workout and their 2 morning breaks so they started around 11am. I told them that they should take advantage of the opportunity to workout while getting paid by the American taxpayers because morbid obesity is a health crisis in this country, they didn’t thank me for my caring attitude. A couple of my military buddies stopped by and were relentless with their sexual innuendos. It was fucqing hilarious watching those bitches get so flustered that they couldn’t get out of there fast enough.

I told them that I had no respect for the ATF and they could fucq off and die. We had nothing to worry about because we did everything by the book so they had 2 choices.....to leave or to stay and deal with us on OUR terms!

Fucg the ATF and every POS that works for them.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
lmao

Strongly worded comment to follow.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The only time they came to my shop was in o's first term.

They could not find my place so i went and found them.

The only thing they griped about was building rifles.

They said if i bought the parts and finished the rifle for someone i needed a mfg.But if they bought the parts it was ok.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by kwg020
Is the BATF preparing for a Joe Biden presidency ?? It sounds like to me they are preparing us for a worst case scenario. I hope it stops the day after the election when Joe goes back to his basement for ever.

kwg

Yes.

That's exactly what they are doing.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

140 members (007FJ, 257 mag, 44mc, 6mmCreedmoor, 10Glocks, 14 invisible), 1,670 guests, and 879 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,236
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.