Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I

Running with the big dogs now, what gives Wisco?

Number 4 in active cases in last week

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#cases_casesinlast7days

BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yup, getting pretty bad here. Up until this week I did not know anyone who actually contracted it. That has really changed in the last week. My hunting buddy got it this week. So have others I know. Even our quarterback and his backup have it. Part is just more testing but I think it is real. People moving inside in cooler weather, not social distancing, not wearing masks to protect their friends, etc. Fortunately severe cases are low. While I believe in individual rights I think we need to think about others and do what we can to limit the spread. When friends push back for one reason or another I remind them them of London during the blitz. They asked everyone to turn off lights at night or cover windows. People did it for the greater good, they did not say "no, it is a free country and I will do whatever I want." I am not saying that this is similar to the blitz. Thank God it is not but the principle of taking actions voluntarily for the common good should be one we all think about.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its
limits.- Albert Einstein
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Milwroad
Yup, getting pretty bad here. Up until this week I did not know anyone who actually contracted it. That has really changed in the last week. My hunting buddy got it this week. So have others I know. Even our quarterback and his backup have it. Part is just more testing but I think it is real. People moving inside in cooler weather, not social distancing, not wearing masks to protect their friends, etc. Fortunately severe cases are low. While I believe in individual rights I think we need to think about others and do what we can to limit the spread. When friends push back for one reason or another I remind them them of London during the blitz. They asked everyone to turn off lights at night or cover windows. People did it for the greater good, they did not say "no, it is a free country and I will do whatever I want." I am not saying that this is similar to the blitz. Thank God it is not but the principle of taking actions voluntarily for the common good should be one we all think about.

Biden has a corner in his basement that you, and your buddy ISRO, can hide out in 'til the dangers of living pass.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Buddy of mine down the street tested positive today, Saw him last weekend, only a couple minutes. Don't meet the threshold for self quarantine, but I'm monitoring my temp pretty closely.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Buddy of mine down the street tested positive today, Saw him last weekend, only a couple minutes. Don't meet the threshold for self quarantine, but I'm monitoring my temp pretty closely.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by skeen

Biden has a corner in his basement that you, and your buddy ISRO, can hide out in 'til the dangers of living pass.

I am not a Biden man and if you knew me you would know I never hide, but I also think that a little common concern about how our actions impact others (economists call this an externality) is warranted in this situation and appreciated by many inside and outside these forums.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its
limits.- Albert Einstein
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I've heard heading to the basement and curling up into a fetal position while sucking your thumb helps....for some reason....

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

They do make wireless Thermometers now, at least he won't look stupid walking around with a wire coming out of his pants hooked to his smart phone.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ISRO

Running with the big dogs now, what gives Wisco?

Number 4 in active cases in last week

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#cases_casesinlast7days

Why don't you go there and find out for us, Jimmy Olsen, chkunt (cub) reporter.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I lost what little bit of concern I had for coronavirus fade after they let the national felon league get on the field and crawl all over each other, with no mask on.

Thank God we are not required to wear them here now, we went about 5 or 6 weeks where we were mandated to wear them. That sucked, cant imagine having to work in one all day, everyday.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Just sat down to the bar, what’s [bleep] Wild is the same Tuesday crowd that been here maskless all summer and fall. None of us are dead.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Been going to the skeet range almost every week since it started, no mask required, not really doing the social distance thing, not a one of us have gotten sick. I see the same 12-15 guys every weekend. Down here, its a joke.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
I lost what little bit of concern I had for coronavirus fade after they let the national felon league get on the field and crawl all over each other, with no mask on.

That cocaine, bling and whores don't pay for themselves.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

prayers sent. sounds super dangerous like the Spanish flu. Please wear your mask sleeping.

Last edited by ribka; 10/27/20.
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by widrahthaar
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Just sat down to the bar, what’s [bleep] Wild is the same Tuesday crowd that been here maskless all summer and fall. None of us are dead.

Its the snus.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by skeen

I am not a Biden man and if you knew me you would know I never hide, but I also think that a little common concern about how our actions impact others (economists call this an externality) is warranted in this situation and appreciated by many inside and outside these forums.

Are the Packers going to social distance and wear masks the entire season during practice and during season play to saves lives?

Last edited by ribka; 10/27/20.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J

Any supposed hunter/gun owner that voted for Biden, I seriously hope catches it and dies. Hopefully with some suffering involved. Go fuqk yourself.
Time to give [bleep] like you NO quarter. You’re the enemy.

Last edited by jackmountain; 10/27/20.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Any supposed hunter/gun owner that voted for Biden, I seriously hope catches it and dies. Hopefully with some suffering involved. Go fuqk yourself.

You forgot, God bless.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain

You forgot, God bless.

Will “choke on a dick” suffice?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
708 members (10gaugemag, 117LBS, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 75 invisible), 2,686 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,682
Posts18,399,706
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.