24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Full disclosure, saw this on OAN so biased, but they were saying a couple days ago, the top search on Google was "change my vote". That's cool in that people are coming around and questioning their Pavlovian vote. It's not good because they wouldn't do that search if they hadn't already voted. Question is, are there states out there that allow people to change their vote? I've never lived in a state that did and didn't even know if such a law existed anywhere.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
BP-B2

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I doubt any state would allow you to change your vote. That said. If the Trump team sat on Hunter Bidens hard drive waiting for the big October surprise they waited too dam long. With early voting, October surprises need to be September surprises.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Cool, good info.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I was not able to read the article. I hope people can and will change their vote.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by JohnGlenn
I was not able to read the article. I hope people can and will change their vote.

Politics
| Updated 15 hours ago
By Tim Darnell, Atlanta Journal-Constitution

So you’ve cast your ballot early, wanting to miss the expected lines at polling places, but now, let’s say, you have a change of heart.

Perhaps you’ve heard something about the person you voted for that you just don’t like. Maybe you think you should have considered other factors in your voting decision.

Call it buyer’s remorse, but you’re pretty much stuck with that first choice — unless you live in one of seven states, then you may have an out.
Explore
Mail your ballots by today, post office says

One of Google’s top search topics after last week’s final presidential debate was “Can I change my vote?” On Tuesday, President Donald Trump said people want to switch their votes to him instead of his Democratic opponent, Joe Biden.

According to voting laws in Connecticut, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, New York, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, if you change your mind on who you wish to vote for, you can have a do-over.

How significant would it be to have early voters change their vote in an election that has already seen more than 50 million votes cast?

It could be significant, but it isn’t likely to be.

First, there are not many states in which you are allowed to change a vote. Second, in states where you can change your ballot, there are restrictions.

If you are going to change your vote in Minnesota, for instance, you must do so by Tuesday. In Wisconsin, on the other hand, you are allowed to vote up to three times, though officials there say that doesn’t happen often.

In the swing state of Pennsylvania, you can change your absentee ballot up to Election Day, but you must go in person to do so.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Change my vote is probably a scam. I think trying to vote twice or just delay the count.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Can't recall any of my votes that I would change, given the opportunity.

Well, there was Jimmy Carter, but that was 44 years ago. The world was a different place back then.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JeffyD

Well, there was Jimmy Carter, but that was 44 years ago. The world was a different place back then.

Not really.

There were still people dumb enough to vote for Jimmy Carter.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I can't, for the life of me, understand why anyone with a functioning brain would ever vote for a fool like China Joe. 47 years in elected office with very few real accomplishments and now he says he knows how to fix things! Things got screwed up under his watch! He needs to give all 47 years worth of paychecks back because he damn sure didn't earn them.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nice talking issue, no impact at all.

Yes, the October surprise, came too late.

And "early" voting started waaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooooo early.............just a ton of liberal driven BS.

We're well on our way to a banana republic.

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If voting was done on voting day, that would help.

Last edited by 5sdad; 10/28/20. Reason: old fool

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MAC
I can't, for the life of me, understand why anyone with a functioning brain would ever vote for a fool like China Joe. 47 years in elected office with very few real accomplishments and now he says he knows how to fix things! Things got screwed up under his watch! He needs to give all 47 years worth of paychecks back because he damn sure didn't earn them.

China Joe's glittering generalities make me want to spit my beans.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
i seriously doubt many would actually go through the trouble to change their vote, even if their state allowed it.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MAC

You answered your own question.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Full disclosure, saw this on OAN so biased, but they were saying a couple days ago, the top search on Google was "change my vote". That's cool in that people are coming around and questioning their Pavlovian vote. It's not good because they wouldn't do that search if they hadn't already voted. Question is, are there states out there that allow people to change their vote? I've never lived in a state that did and didn't even know if such a law existed anywhere.

This was the top search after the 2nd debate when people “got woke” to the fact ol dopey joe wants to ruin the economy, especially O&G industry.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
242 members (12344mag, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 257 mag, 2UP, 10Glocks, 26 invisible), 1,658 guests, and 898 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,926
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.