Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
they might as well i tried for two weeks to buy some of the closeout ones this summer and they never had anybody to sell them to me over that time.....

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
3 or 4 weeks ago we found two hundred packs of CCI CB shorts at WM, the first I have seen in some time.

I kilt an elk with a gun from WM once, I had paid $58 for it

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I went to walmarx tonight near a major city in the midwest to get a headlight bulb. I noticed all the G&A was gone, and while the lady got my bulb for me I asked about the missing items, and she said, "All of that inventory was put away to prevent any issues due to the election next week." She also said it's still available, but will not be displayed. I was kinda shocked that she actually admitted it, and asked about it being restocked later, and she said she thinks it will...eventually.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Marshfield Mo store pulled all rifles/ shotguns and all ammo except shotgun ammo this afternoon. Said information came from headquarters with no explanation why? GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
I went to walmarx tonight near a major city in the midwest to get a headlight bulb. I noticed all the G&A was gone, and while the lady got my bulb for me I asked about the missing items, and she said, "All of that inventory was put away to prevent any issues due to the election next week." She also said it's still available, but will not be displayed. I was kinda shocked that she actually admitted it, and asked about it being restocked later, and she said she thinks it will...eventually.[/quot
[quote=BALLISTIK]I went to walmarx tonight near a major city in the midwest to get a headlight bulb. I noticed all the G&A was gone, and while the lady got my bulb for me I asked about the missing items, and she said, "All of that inventory was put away to prevent any issues due to the election next week." She also said it's still available, but will not be displayed. I was kinda shocked that she actually admitted it, and asked about it being restocked later, and she said she thinks it will...eventually.

That's everywhere in this area.
It's supposed to be back on display
in a week "depending "

IC B2

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Probably cuz all the nigs are looting Walmarts?
Election day will be chaos when trump wins.
Last thing we need is a bunch of hood things running around with $200 30-06s.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Depending....

Election results..... riots.... protests.... looting.... pillage.... ETC.

Get the idea ?

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Well iffen dey don't hide de teebees,
it ain't gonna be dune enny good

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I've bought 2 guns from Walmart in my life.

A Marlin tube-fed model 60, and a Savage .243 (Stainless).

I paid, I think, $89 for the Marlin (nice wood stock, stainless) - it is now my sons. As all model 60's, it shoots great.

I gave under $300 for the .243 - I ripped it apart and used the action for my custom .260, which is a hell of a shooter.

Just like Sears and Pennys and all the small shops you all grew up with that sold guns....... Say what you want about Walmart, but places giving up guns is never good.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by duck911
I've bought 2 guns from Walmart in my life.

A Marlin tube-fed model 60, and a Savage .243 (Stainless).

I paid, I think, $89 for the Marlin (nice wood stock, stainless) - it is now my sons. As all model 60's, it shoots great.

I gave under $300 for the .243 - I ripped it apart and used the action for my custom .260, which is a hell of a shooter.

Just like Sears and Pennys and all the small shops you all grew up with that sold guns....... Say what you want about Walmart, but places giving up guns is never good.

A B S O F R E A K I N L U T E L Y !!!!!!!

Some people can’t see the trees for the ‘fog’.

Last edited by jwall; 10/28/20.

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ours is still on display as of yesterday at 8am. I haven't bought ammo from Walmart since Saturday. I got my employee discount so the Federal upland steel was $5.85 a box. I bought 9 boxes because that's all we had.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Who was buying guns at a fuggin Walmart? Underwear, papertowels, milk, eggs, pair of cheap sunglasses, an oil change and a Remington 870?

I promise a $250 Mossberg 500 and buckshot will kill a man as dead as he needs to be.

Supremacism is the reason you made your statement.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 10/28/20.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Who was buying guns at a fuggin Walmart? Underwear, papertowels, milk, eggs, pair of cheap sunglasses, an oil change and a Remington 870?

I promise a $250 Mossberg 500 and buckshot will kill a man as dead as he needs to be

Yes
Yes it will

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Wabigoon will be along shortly to ask about kerosene prices.

And canaries in the mineshaft.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Can't think of any reason I would need to go to that store, outside of rubbernecking like going to the zoo..

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
For Some Reason Wal Mart is staying OPEN and not G O B .
Could it be people actually shop/buy there ?

I understand WHY Sears W O B, wasn't because people were not buying....they weren't buying ENUFF.

W/in 50 mi of me there are more WMs than I count.....all OPEN.

The FOG is thick for some.

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

I
I
Originally Posted by arkypete
Can't think of any reason I would need to go to that store, outside of rubbernecking like going to the zoo..

Lol..

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

It's pure luck even see a store clerk working the gun and ammo counter at the local Walmart, let alone one that knows anything.

I've seen customers wanting to by hunting / fishing licenses or something else wait 20 minutes for a clerk to show up after paging multiple times, and then get told when one finally did show up that they didn't know how to do the licensing process, wasn't authorized to sell guns, didn't have keys to locked gun / ammo / scope / bino / knife cabinet, etc.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Ain’t that the truth. And most of them hate it.

I confess, I bought one rifle at Walmart years ago. It was a Mini 14 back in 08-‘09. They were the only place around that had a 223.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Walmart's business model has always been to sell the stuff that people want to buy cheaper than anyone else.

Walmart has been becoming a socks and underwear and paper towels and grocery store for decades.

They kept the Sporting Goods section open and the Tire & Lube Express open so that husbands had a place to walk around while the wife bought weekly staples.

My local Tire & Lube has been closed for months. I haven't looked at Sporting Goods but suspect it is equally empty.

There is absolutely no liability for Walmart to sell school supplies or cans of green beans, but an automotive tire or ammunition or firearm. The profit is not worth the delta in liability anymore.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

630 members (10Glocks, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1Akshooter, 65 invisible), 2,558 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,255
Posts18,467,016
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.