Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Here you go Barry. I’ll be nice and help you. Below is what you are missing. I won’t get into a pissing match you. You people can keep playing your games thinking you are out witting me, but you only make fools of yourselves, because my “hard facts” I always post are just that, hard facts which are always undeniably true.

GDP – Fiscal Debt added = -(TRUE GDP)

Here’s a clue, if you never balanced your checkbook by subtracting checks written, and just looked at your deposits, that would show a “positive” too now, would it not?

CHECKMATE…….WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
You're such a genius!

Thank you explaining that to us, and a few thousand economic experts that make billions on the world markets.

I bet you get a job offer before the day is out!

Your worries are over!

Weeeeee!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
You're such a genius!

Thank you explaining that to us, and a few thousand economic experts that make billions on the world markets.

I bet you get a job offer before the day is out!

Your worries are over!

Weeeeee!

Maybe one day you'll learn those economic experts are lying playing along, so they can continue scamming the system they are helping to keep pumped up to make their fortunes before this house of cards crashes, just like the politicians.

And yeah, they're "experts"......at lying, just like the filthy commie politicians driving this ship onto the rocks.

I tried to help you, and you come back with kid games once again.

I should've known I was wasting my time.

Just remember Barry, I know the numbers, you don't, and any "real" economist would agree with what I stated 100%, if they were not an idiot, and knew how to conduct DD.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Didn't you tell us all here, about how animals couldn't get Corona virus...?

Pulling from your veterinary expertise?

You are multi faceted.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by blairvt
Incoherent.

Typical liberal's response when they are clueless. They make an accusation, and fail to point out a specific item to discuss they believe to be wrong.

The reason they don't, is because it is them who are the "incoherent" one, and don't have the intellect to understand what was said, nor the ability to discuss the topic.

But....they're good at running their mouths, like all democrats who are clueless and can not debate the facts.

liberal? That shows how stupid you are. Along with saying things like "But we’re uh gunna have a recovereeeee…….weeeeeeee." Try using your big boy adult words and maybe someone would listen to you

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ISRO
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
It's a double whammy. They're screaming COVID which always works for them, and it's an excuse for the market to sell off which is bad for sentiment right before the election.

Didn't move your money did you?

At least he's got some to move, you lazy ass.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

You are multi faceted.

Once again, you prove how hard core of a closet democrat you are with your continual lies to attack me. I never said animals could not get Corona you mentally sick cyber stalker.

GO find the link where I "specifically" stated such, you lying scum commie.

You're dumb, just like you believing these GDP numbers are real.

12 MIL unemployed, businesses closing and BK papers being filed 24/7, and your dumbazz uneducated mind believes you can have straight line up GDP growth in that business environment. Typical democrat. Complete stupidity without a clue. Unbelievable STUPIDITY.

I'll wait for the link to support your lying.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Google's up 8% after hours. Everything else is selling off.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
I've got a few years, like 20, before I need to start juggling things to less risky investments.....so I just keep adding at a set pace and will let it ride.

There was a point in time back in history, when people in Venezuela and Cuba were in their 40's and thought they had 20 more years too...

Good point, especially as it relates to the elections.

I hope whitey is fully awake and cognizant on what’s at stake on this election season.

True on Venezuela and Cuba.....and the same premise is true of any other $ making opportunity that has ever existed.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

You are multi faceted.

Once again, you prove how hard core of a closet democrat you are with your continual lies to attack me. I never said animals could not get Corona you mentally sick cyber stalker.

GO find the link where I "specifically" stated such, you lying scum commie.

You're dumb, just like you believing these GDP numbers are real.

12 MIL unemployed, businesses closing and BK papers being filed 24/7, and your dumbazz uneducated mind believes you can have straight line up GDP growth in that business environment. Typical democrat. Complete stupidity without a clue. Unbelievable STUPIDITY.

I'll wait for the link to support your lying.

And 3 hours later, no link to back your yapping lying...

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 10/29/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
the NYSE should be burned to the ground and the major players chained together on an glacier

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
the NYSE should be burned to the ground and the major players chained together on an glacier

QUEEF70,

You wouldn't know an investment from a bowl of soup.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

So tell me how much money do you have in the stock markets? Probably more than you know.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm holding some option straddles right now because I have no idea what's gonna happen after this election. I probably should have just stayed in cash, but maybe whichever way things swing, I'll make some money on the volatility.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What's the deal? Precious metals are down the last two days. Aren't metals supposed to go up during uncertainty?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave

QUEEF70,

You wouldn't know an investment from a bowl of soup.

I think you're wrong about that. I hear he cornered the market on chicken noodles.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They took a dump back in March; 18 and some change. Good opportunity for lotsa folks to jump in and make some dough. If stocks schit the bed again like that, or worse, it’ll be another good opportunity for lotsa folks to jump in and make some dough.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I honestly hope the market does tank. When it does, I’ll continue to pour money into it. Valuations are obscenly high right now and all things go up and down. If you view a drop as a bad thing, then you obviously are not looking to build wealth. When the market tanked in 2009, everyone was running for the hills but the should have been dropping every penny they had in the market. I lived like a pauper during that time and invested damn near every dollar I earned, and still do the same now. For those worried about their portfolio losing value, you really need to reconsider your risk tolerance and what you expect from your investments. Make a plan thats right for you, and stick to it. Presidents will come and go, Markets will go up and down, Life will go on....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KU_Geo
I honestly hope the market does tank. When it does, I’ll continue to pour money into it. Valuations are obscenly high right now and all things go up and down. If you view a drop as a bad thing, then you obviously are not looking to build wealth. When the market tanked in 2009, everyone was running for the hills but the should have been dropping every penny they had in the market. I lived like a pauper during that time and invested damn near every dollar I earned, and still do the same now. For those worried about their portfolio losing value, you really need to reconsider your risk tolerance and what you expect from your investments. Make a plan thats right for you, and stick to it. Presidents will come and go, Markets will go up and down, Life will go on....

Same here. Been a tight few months but managed to add nicely with dry powder sitting for a a fire sale if it comes to that.

Yup.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by ISRO
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
It's a double whammy. They're screaming COVID which always works for them, and it's an excuse for the market to sell off which is bad for sentiment right before the election.

Didn't move your money did you?

At least he's got some to move, you lazy ass.

Section 8, is that you?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (257man, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 65 invisible), 2,581 guests, and 1,328 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,671
Posts18,456,012
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.