Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Dude, you're so lathered up, you can't even raise short term memory correctly.

I said I WAS a Section 8 landlord, for 17 years.

Dumbass liberals like you that support lies with lies......

You’re lying. You never said in your statement, “WAS” or “when I used to be”, nothing whatsoever to imply your statement was past tense. Typical closet democrat repeating the lies in the hope it sticks.

And then you follow up with standard commie debating, that of accusing your opponent of being the one lying.

Straight out of Saul Alinsky's book.

Watched my Section 8 tenants get free healthcare like that for years. Indeed, one conventional tenant just got out of the hospital on a free ride a couple days ago.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...health-care-for-us-citizens#Post15357800

I've said it several times on this board, but here's just one of those times, genius.

Originally Posted by fburgtx
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Reparations.

Come get yur reparations.

You know, if ONE single “reparations check” would get this albatross off of our neck, it might be worth it.

Instead, it’d probably be like the current 55 year “extortion racket” that has been going on. “Social Services to help the inner city!”” “War on Poverty!”

It’d get blown/wasted in a year, and we’d be right back where we started.

We keep spending more and more money, on healthcare/housing/education/food, and giving up more of our freedoms, because a certain percentage of this country REFUSES to get off their AZZ, get an education/job, pay their OWN way, and act like responsible citizens who can be trusted with a modicum of “freedom”...

Brother, ain't that the truth. I was a Section 8 landlord in Miami for 17+ years. I finally got so disgusted with the bums and the whole system, I rooted them all out one by one. I will not have one of those bums in my places anymore. They are the apex predators of the recipient class. You don't work, you don't get in here. Period. Nowadays, it's a hand up. Not a hand out, as far as I'm concerned.

Many years ago, I used to cringe when I'd go to real estate meetings and one crusty old landlord would say.. "under the bridge where they belong". Now I completely understand exactly what he was talking about.

I'll say one thing for ya, dude. You're funny as hell.

Lol.

LMAO. First you claim you said "WAS" in THIS thread, and after having your azz handed to you for lying about that, you go produce where it was said in a completely different thread, as though people are supposed to know every single word you have ever typed on this site. Laughing my azz off here.

Yeah, you're a mental case alright. Either way, you have zero room to gripe about the commies, when you were at the government trough for 17 years bleeding taxpayers pal.

Hey [bleep], You cherry picked and truncated my post, you phoney fugk.

You're like a little cnn.

LMAO..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You're not a closet democrat smokee, You're a full blown communist, just like all global warming believers...straight up batschit crazy....just like the girl balling her eyes out while sitting in the woods in that video on youtube....pure batschit crazy, like all democrat commies.

Thank you so much, I'm now a proud member of the "elkslayer called me a commie democrat club," it's a very exclusive club, LOL. But looking at the membership, I see I'm in good company. The common thread being, we've all told you you're a dipschit. So it's clear that your sole criterion for labeling someone a commie democrat is, they called you out as being a dipschit. Talk about talking a page out of the playbook, apparently you wrote the damn thing.

Speaking of exclusive clubs, it seems I'm also a member of the "elkslayer handed me my ass club." You must have had your hands on more men's asses than Elton John by now. I'm thinking you like the sound of that.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

You’re lying. You never said in your statement, “WAS” or “when I used to be”, nothing whatsoever to imply your statement was past tense. Typical closet democrat repeating the lies in the hope it sticks.

And then you follow up with standard commie debating, that of accusing your opponent of being the one lying.

Watched my Section 8 tenants get free healthcare like that for years. Indeed, one conventional tenant just got out of the hospital on a free ride a couple days ago.

I've said it several times on this board, but here's just one of those times, genius.

Reparations.

You know, if ONE single “reparations check” would get this albatross off of our neck, it might be worth it.

Instead, it’d probably be like the current 55 year “extortion racket” that has been going on. “Social Services to help the inner city!”” “War on Poverty!”

We keep spending more and more money, on healthcare/housing/education/food, and giving up more of our freedoms, because a certain percentage of this country REFUSES to get off their AZZ, get an education/job, pay their OWN way, and act like responsible citizens who can be trusted with a modicum of “freedom”...

Brother, ain't that the truth. I was a Section 8 landlord in Miami for 17+ years. I finally got so disgusted with the bums and the whole system, I rooted them all out one by one. I will not have one of those bums in my places anymore. They are the apex predators of the recipient class. You don't work, you don't get in here. Period. Nowadays, it's a hand up. Not a hand out, as far as I'm concerned.

Many years ago, I used to cringe when I'd go to real estate meetings and one crusty old landlord would say.. "under the bridge where they belong". Now I completely understand exactly what he was talking about.

Lol.

LMAO. First you claim you said "WAS" in THIS thread, and after having your azz handed to you for lying about that, you go produce where it was said in a completely different thread, as though people are supposed to know every single word you have ever typed on this site. Laughing my azz off here.

Yeah, you're a mental case alright. Either way, you have zero room to gripe about the commies, when you were at the government trough for 17 years bleeding taxpayers pal.

LMAO..

More obfuscation and lying from you. I simply pointed out you did not say "WAS" in your post, and you have done nothing but dance and weave from the truth, and oh yes, you were triggered...

I'm cnn?....lol....you're the closet democrat who was at the government "Section 8 Housing Landlord" trough clown.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by smokepole
Speaking of exclusive clubs, it seems I'm also a member of the "elkslayer handed me my ass club." You must have had your hands on more men's asses than Elton John by now. I'm thinking you like the sound of that.

When you made up that lie last year that you scraped your eye, and had to rest it two days in your "hotel room", before you could drive home from supposedly Elk hunting, it sure is funny how 2 things:

1 - Your male "partner" you took hunting with you couldn't drive you both home instead, so that right there proves you were lying, again.

2 - You did not get online in the forum while "supposedly resting" your eye in your "hotel room" for 2 days (one eye was good), which as addicted to this site as you are, it sure is funny how you spent 2 whole days in a "hotel room" with another man just "resting" your eye and not getting on the forum, when you "claimed" the year before you were "in" your hotel room the night before the opener, and on this forum to cover your lying.

Uh huh. I think I know what probably went on in that room for 2 whole days, and there was no "resting", more like 2 "partners" had their hands on more men's asses than Elton John while they wrestled in bed.

Isn't it funny how the homos always must spin a topic and bring GAY SEX into a topic to cram it down everyone's throat, to force them to be accepted, right smokee with your Elton John reference, just like you like to brag about your glutes in the workout thread to bring attention to your azz? Sick sumbitches.

LMAO...Caught ya bitch.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

H
H
i'm a long time "lurker" here, I see everyone's comments agree and disagree, but the sum of it all is that you just argue and seem to enjoy it. You engage in all the name calling, can't see each other, can't stand toe-to-toe to foist your belief on the other. Seems like just a bunch of petty children calling each other names, can't even meet on the playground. This is a good forum and one that I migrate to before some others. You all seem like you're intelligent, but the "crap" you spew at each other is entertaining and sad some times. This county is coming into something of a bad time I believe, if you could come together with a common thought how much better would that be. by the way...……………...i'm the most conservative you can imagine...……………...

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole

When you made up that lie last year that you scraped your eye, and had to rest it two days in your "hotel room", before you could drive home from supposedly Elk hunting, it sure is funny how 2 things:

1 - Your male "partner" you took hunting with you couldn't drive you both home instead, so that right there proves you were lying, again.

2 - You did not get online in the forum while "supposedly resting" your eye in your "hotel room" for 2 days (one eye was good), which as addicted to this site as you are, it sure is funny how you spent 2 whole days in a "hotel room" with another man just "resting" your eye and not getting on the forum, when you "claimed" the year before you were "in" your hotel room the night before the opener, and on this forum to cover your lying.

Uh huh. I think I know what probably went on in that room for 2 whole days, and there was no "resting", more like 2 "partners" had their hands on more men's asses than Elton John while they wrestled in bed.

Isn't it funny how the homos always must spin a topic and bring GAY SEX into a topic to cram it down everyone's throat, to force them to be accepted, right smokee with your Elton John reference, just like you like to brag about your glutes in the workout thread to bring attention to your azz? Sick sumbitches.

LMAO...Caught ya bitch.

JFC, and you call me a stalker? You're a creepy bastard and you follow me closer than my friends and family do. But the problem is, you don't know jack schidt and your "detective" skills are on par with an imbecile. If you want to prove any of the bullsh*t you just spewed above, feel free. I have the friggin' medical claims, from a provider where I said I was, when I said I was. As a matter of fact, here's my proposition, dickweed: If I can post a scanned copy of my medical claim here (with the personal ID information blacked out of course) from the MD who treated me in Telluride during the muzzleloader season last year, you'll leave and never post here again. No muss, no fuss. Put up or shut up.

And it's telling that you assume two guys go on a hunting trip for a homosexual liaison. Maybe in your world, two guys can't just go hunting without that?

My hunting partner lives in Steamboat Springs and he drove up separately you stupid c*nt. If he drove me home, one of us would have to leave our vehicle 6+ hours from home, and get a ride from someone else to drive back down and get it. I wouldn't ask anyone to do that, and he didn't stay in my room asswipe, he drove home. Again, the fact that you would assume he stayed in my room is telling.

You're a pathetic, piece of sh*t moron who doesn't know what he doesn't know. A veritable poster boy for Dunning-Kruger. I'd love to meet you face-to face some time, you little twat

A wise man is frequently humbled.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by hoopp
i'm a long time "lurker" here, I see everyone's comments agree and disagree, but the sum of it all is that you just argue and seem to enjoy it. You engage in all the name calling, can't see each other, can't stand toe-to-toe to foist your belief on the other. Seems like just a bunch of petty children calling each other names, can't even meet on the playground. This is a good forum and one that I migrate to before some others. You all seem like you're intelligent, but the "crap" you spew at each other is entertaining and sad some times. This county is coming into something of a bad time I believe, if you could come together with a common thought how much better would that be. by the way...……………...i'm the most conservative you can imagine...……………...

Great post - one everyone should read and consider.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by hoopp

Great post - one everyone should read and consider.

You two “conservatives” should share a dessert coffee.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Reparations.

Lol.

LMAO..

More obfuscation and lying from you. I simply pointed out you did not say "WAS" in your post, and you have done nothing but dance and weave from the truth, and oh yes, you were triggered...

I'm cnn?....lol....you're the closet democrat who was at the government "Section 8 Housing Landlord" trough clown.

Damn. You are one dumb sumbitch.

And you still can't fugkin read.

Lmao.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Originally Posted by Eric308
I assume everyone on this board who is opposed to public health care IS NOT a Medicare recipient?

Medicare, like Social Security is a program I have been paying into since 1974 and will continue to pay for another 28 months. I will gladly forego any benefits from either program if someone will give me all my money back along with the accrued earnings had it been placed in my Prudential 401 K at the time of deduction.

Since that is not going to happen. I have a CONTRACT with the US government that my benefits are guaranteed. Benefits I have bought and paid for.

Yes, still Socialism. Socialism we are forced to participate in. We do not need to add any more Socialism to the system.

And you have just put into words my thoughts on Medicare, as well, with one small difference..

I have finally finished paying into it and now bask in the light of the rainbow.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the bottom line is if you want affordable healthcare you have to incentivise Americans to demand cheaper healthcare which would result in health care providers competing in the marketplace for patients.

you also have to put caps on big pharma and limit their ability to be the sole provider of a medical treatment.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
DocRocket said here, you can have good, fast, cheap. Pick two.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wabigoon
DocRocket said here, you can have good, fast, cheap. Pick two.

you'll never have affordable health care if 1. you don't even know what something costs before you get it done 2. you don't have the ability to negotiate or shop around for services, 3. you're not motivated to decrease your costs

The health care market doesn't do that now, other than insurance companies negotiating rates on a procedure which in some cases, you get stuck paying the difference. I don't see how its beneficial to me if my insurance company says they will pay "X" for a procedure, the hospital sets a price of "y" and I have to make up the difference. Both sides are playing me at that point.

Last edited by KFWA; 10/30/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Health care is a personal responsibility.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Our health insurance is getting to be unaffordable again. Health care isn't a right but it would be nice if it was affordable.

Life is good live it while you can.
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
One point a lot of people ignore is that no insurance companies fought Obummmer on this. He required everybody to buy from them by law. I’m guessing he got a pretty good off shore account for that. My insurance more than doubled under him and my deductible went from zero to ten thousand dollars. Thanks a lot you commie Schitt. If he would have saved us anymore money we would all be without insurance. Edk

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

The ever increasing cost of health insurance has to be economically stifling to the country as a whole and especially for the working lower and middle class when monthly premiums can easily equal the monthly mortgage payment of a pretty nice house. Instead of adding more in savings, investing, and/or putting more money back into circulation through spending it's going to insurance companies.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
In many smaller towns the hospital is the largest employer in town.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Healthcare is great in the USA

WTH
?#??

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by wabigoon
In many smaller towns the hospital is the largest employer in town.

#WTFis your point

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

103 members (16penny, 280shooter, 257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 18 invisible), 1,277 guests, and 851 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,223
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.