Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 23 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
I forgive fellow forum members for being mean and dumb.

To borrow a phrase from the Dukes of Hazzard, Cooter, I may sound crazy to you but at least I ain't dumb... wink

If you are a lieberal demoncrap you are worse than dumb.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You should sell your EBT card and place some bets.

Originally Posted by Paddler
538 has Biden winning 89 times out of 100. I like those odds.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
It is astounding to me that anyone could look at Obama-Biden-Clinton and see foreign policy success.

Fugging Obama almost got us in a ground war in Syria.....over a pipeline.

You Biden voters are too stupid for words.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
They are brain dead , Jim. So they look for what to think and end up following national media. A large brain dead part of society!

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Paddler is about to really go on a downward spiral with 4 more years. Drugs, sex, rock and roll

Sorry, you kghunt bytch

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
It is astounding to me that anyone could look at Obama-Biden-Clinton and see foreign policy success.

No schit.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ramsdude47
1) Human rights - Doesn't really require any explanation.
2) Healthcare - Trump literally has no plan, just states it is going to be "the best"
3) Foreign Policy - I'm truly grateful the sociopath hasn't done anything crazy, can't expect that to last 4 more years.
4) Environmental protections - De-regulation hurts the average American (and more so our kids/posterity) more than it helps.
5) Education - Not everyone is born on third base.

They aren't really even close on any of these. Trump exclusively lies/panders, and has never done anything for anything but his own interests. I don't really believe most of what Sleepy Joe says either, but at least there is a chance he isn't lying.

You've mastered both gullible and stupid. Congrats?
Just another useful idiot troll. GFY

Last edited by 280shooter; 10/30/20.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
McCain, Romney, and even Reagan at times, stooped far lower than Trump ever has.

We get it; Trump cut y'all's balls off by scrapping NAFTA.

Oh btw - most of Canada's conservative politicians are slight more to the left than Obama...so I understand why you think Romney & McCain are "Conservatives".

I take it you're not from Western Canada, or even from the good, Conservative parts of rural Canada in the other provinces.

And where is real Republican leadership? We lost John McCain, God bless him...he would have brought this Country together and not torn it apart....we need another Ronald (Reagan) and not a Donald (lame duck Trump).

Low speed, high drag
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Don't try to make it make sense. Look at Jon "at least he's from MT" Tester. No fugking way should he have ever been elected, let alone RE-ELECTED given the money he's magicked up by selling his man-puzzy to lobbyists and contributing to Dem policies etc. Yet he's got a strong following.

MAGA
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ofelas
McCain, Romney, and even Reagan at times, stooped far lower than Trump ever has.

We get it; Trump cut y'all's balls off by scrapping NAFTA.

Oh btw - most of Canada's conservative politicians are slight more to the left than Obama...so I understand why you think Romney & McCain are "Conservatives".

I take it you're not from Western Canada, or even from the good, Conservative parts of rural Canada in the other provinces.

And where is real Republican leadership? We lost John McCain, God bless him...he would have brought this Country together and not torn it apart....we need another Ronald (Reagan) and not a Donald (lame duck Trump).

I likely would be considered by many here on the 'fire as a moderate or leaning Republican. I enjoy hunting and shooting and firearms and archery ownership etc...if anything, Trump supporters should be trying to cultivate more moderates and nurture them and appeal to them by bringing the country closer together and not spewing hatred and fostering racism and divisiveness...Ronald Reagan and most recently, George Bush knew this is key to winning a reelection.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I likely would be considered by many here on the 'fire as a moderate

A moderate: someone with no balls to take a stand on anything ...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Not even close, no cookie for you.

Trump has close to 40% of "minority" voters - far higher than Reagan, Bush, McCain & Romney ever had. The lowest unemployment rate ever, of minorities, contributed to that.

"Racism" ? The fall back of victimized woke peoples, mostly WASP liberals & apologists.

I likely would be considered by many here on the 'fire as a moderate or leaning Republican. I enjoy hunting and shooting and firearms and archery ownership etc...if anything, Trump supporters should be trying to cultivate more moderates and nurture them and appeal to them by bringing the country closer together and not spewing hatred and fostering racism and divisiveness...Ronald Reagan and most recently, George Bush knew this is key to winning a reelection.

Low speed, high drag
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Downplaying and slow action on Covid-19 will hurt Trump's Presidency and the Republican party and cause many Americans to die unnecessarily.

That's also why the Canadian border is still closed, there are over 8x more deaths per 100,000 people in the U.S. than in Canada so the Canadian government doesn't what infected Americans who won't wear masks to visit...

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Downplaying and slow action on Covid-19 will hurt Trump's Presidency and the Republican party and cause many Americans to die unnecessarily.

That's also why the Canadian border is still closed, there are over 8x more deaths per 100,000 people in the U.S. than in Canada so the Canadian government doesn't what infected Americans who won't wear masks to visit...

JFC shut up you brain dead commie

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
[

[/quote]

I likely would be considered by many here on the 'fire as a moderate or leaning Republican. I enjoy hunting and shooting and firearms and archery ownership etc...if anything, Trump supporters should be trying to cultivate more moderates and nurture them and appeal to them by bringing the country closer together and not spewing hatred and fostering racism and divisiveness...Ronald Reagan and most recently, George Bush knew this is key to winning a reelection. [/quote]

No you wouldn't except in a very liberal enclave based on what you've posted here. Politics tends to run on a spectrum, like a lot of people in blue US states the people you are comparing yourself to are so far to the left that you think being 90% to the left makes you a conservative.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
As much as you may not like it Jorge, if it ever came to this, we would stand together and die together fighting bravely for our rights and freedoms granted to us in both Canada and the U.S. against foreign enemies and domestic terrorists This, I know to be true. You might hit the Enemy in the hind quarter with a .375, but I'd quickly follow up with a shot to the head with my .416 ( referring to your hunt with our mutual friend John Sharp and adding my .416 for illustration to my point of standing together).

That said, we may stand apart on values and dignity if you truly feel that Trump's moral, religious and America (without enriching himself and his friends and family) first compass is truly aligned with those of your Founding Fathers.

Hence why I have said many times that the Republican party lacks leaders, Presidential leadership like that of a John McCain who would have brought the U.S. closer together.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
and firearms and archery ownership etc...

You sound ghay as fuqk

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Americans have been dying unnecessarily in other people's wars these past 100 yrs.

Once upon a time when the vast majority of Canucks had balls, they did too.

The '50s...what a wonderful time. Our mil tit & the subsequent NORAD allowed y'all to pretend your public health care was any good.

Sore because Trump called Canada out on not living up to your NATO obligations? Even Poland pays their 2%, for crying out loud.

Besides, the vast majority of people die "with" the bat flu...not "of" the bat flu.

Screw the driving border shutdowns. All your hyperbole while your cuck leader allows flights from China & Europe to come in unhindered.

I guess closing the land border to travelers makes him feel like a man. "Standing up to wicked, wicked Trump" & all.

No new wars since 2016, hats off to Trump.

Low speed, high drag
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What’s the population of Canada??

What’s the population of California?

Last edited by 79S; 10/30/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI

I likely would be considered by many here on the 'fire as a moderate

A moderate: someone with no balls to take a stand on anything ...

Compromise, compromise, compromise, reach across the isle, build “consensus”.
Nothing but death by 1,000 cuts.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Page 19 of 23 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

116 members (44mc, 6mmCreedmoor, 7887mm08, 10Glocks, 7x57Hunter, 10 invisible), 1,604 guests, and 857 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,236
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.