Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 23 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
How many babies aborted since March? How many people in the US die on average, everyday? Fugg the Dem-panic!

BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Kellywk
[

Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
And where is real Republican leadership? We lost John McCain, God bless him...he would have brought this Country together and not torn it apart....we need another Ronald (Reagan) and not a Donald (lame duck Trump).

I likely would be considered by many here on the 'fire as a moderate or leaning Republican. I enjoy hunting and shooting and firearms and archery ownership etc...if anything, Trump supporters should be trying to cultivate more moderates and nurture them and appeal to them by bringing the country closer together and not spewing hatred and fostering racism and divisiveness...Ronald Reagan and most recently, George Bush knew this is key to winning a reelection. [/quote]

No you wouldn't except in a very liberal enclave based on what you've posted here. Politics tends to run on a spectrum, like a lot of people in blue US states the people you are comparing yourself to are so far to the left that you think being 90% to the left makes you a conservative.

[/quote]

Not here, bro. The trolls here can FOAD.

WE DON'T CARE. THEY'VE ALREADY VOTED OR WILL VOTE WITH THE COMMUNISTS. THEY'RE USELESS.

MAYBE U 2.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Look it up

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Not trying to change any minds here. Just trying to lessen the hostility and hatred towards moderate conservatives who still have a moral and religious compass.

It's obvious by all the name calling and hatred etc. against me by some members that there are extremists here. That's what some would call unamerican just like the other leftists are extreme on the other end and are called unamerican. But you are ALL AMERICAN, and need to find a way forward, together.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Stop with all the togetherness virtue signaling. Go along to get along has got us where we are today, when if things were right the leftists wouldn't even be given the time of day.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Extremist is an pretty damning insult, on par with “the N word”. I promise you that the last thing anyone cares about is a Canadians opinion. Especially a holier than thou leftist who wants to “teach someone a lesson”.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by mathman
Stop with all the togetherness virtue signaling. Go along to get along has got us where we are today, when if things were right the leftists wouldn't even be given the time of day.

Her husband must have given her the wifi password.

CanaduhCumguzzler is just like the rest of them.

Effeminate and passive aggressive.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
In absolute fairness, 30% of Canadians are A-OK.

The cidiots, like the gent a few posts above, are passive-aggressive virtue signaling douchebags, who are convinced their Lib Univ education makes them smarter.

Even the majority of fringe suburban/rural dwellers question ARs & concealed carry, as "they know better, and folks don't need anything aside from a bolt gun/pump shotgun"

Low speed, high drag
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
mathman nailed it....

“just let me put the tip in, it’s OK”

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Oh yes, just the tip.

The entire shaft all at once is too painful.

Low speed, high drag
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Not trying to change any minds here. Just trying to lessen the hostility and hatred towards moderate conservatives who still have a moral and religious compass.

It's obvious by all the name calling and hatred etc. against me by some members that there are extremists here. That's what some would call unamerican just like the other leftists are extreme on the other end and are called unamerican. But you are ALL AMERICAN, and need to find a way forward, together.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

You are not conservative, and every time you post you strengthen the resolve of humanity.

You know...what with communists not being human and all that.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I voted for Biden

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I voted for Biden

Now there's a shocker!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Sir, that was not nice of you to say. You don't know me. When the President lacks values and name calls, people start to think that's alright. It's not. Romney, McCain, Bush, Regan all would never have stopped as low as Trump. That's one of my points. We should be working towards a better future...together.

I'm tired of this "working together" virtue signalling. To borrow a line from Conan I want to crush my enemies, see them driven before me and hear the lamentations of their women. Reaching across the aisle is for pimp slapping a lefty. Going along to get along is how we are in this mess when instead these leftists shouldn't even be given the time of day.

Exactly.

I may even use this as a sig line.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JackRyan

Sir, that was not nice of you to say. You don't know me. When the President lacks values and name calls, people start to think that's alright. It's not. Romney, McCain, Bush, Regan all would never have stopped as low as Trump. That's one of my points. We should be working towards a better future...together.

I'm tired of this "working together" virtue signalling. To borrow a line from Conan I want to crush my enemies, see them driven before me and hear the lamentations of their women. Reaching across the aisle is for pimp slapping a lefty. Going along to get along is how we are in this mess when instead these leftists shouldn't even be given the time of day.

Exactly.

I may even use this as a sig line.

Odd that all of the name calling from Biden and the left gets by him unnoticed. Earned his vote, in fact.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
To be clear, while Trump doesn't represent the Republican party's moral and religious values and has failed America while engraciating himself, the Biden side is too leftist to bring the country together. As Trump would say (but can't) people say that what the U.S. really needs is a Reagan, McCain, Romney-type person who can bring the country together and condemn the very hatred and conspiracies that a lot of forum members are spewing ....

Trump can damage the Republican party....

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Trump 2020 all the way and all my family too !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I voted for Biden

Voting for a guy that praised the KKK and called blacks "super predators" and wouldn't send his children to schools with black children.

. Typical white racist goober from the south

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I voted for Biden

Attention whore.......

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
I voted for Biden

Attention whore.......

Bet she aint even from Tennessee.

I am MAGA.
Page 20 of 23 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
118 members (6mmCreedmoor, 257 mag, 160user, 35, 6mmbrfan, 10Glocks, 14 invisible), 1,777 guests, and 827 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,776
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.