OP Offline
Campfire Member
M

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Funny stuff right there.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Those idiots are lucky it was not the actual Biden vehicle with the secret service vehicle with the mini gun providing security.

That type of behavior is piss-poor. I also suspect that the bus passengers got lots of video of license plates and the knuckleheads will be getting a visit from the FBI shortly.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by conrad101st
Those idiots are lucky it was not the actual Biden vehicle with the secret service vehicle with the mini gun providing security.

That type of behavior is piss-poor. I also suspect that the bus passengers got lots of video of license plates and the knuckleheads will be getting a visit from the FBI shortly.

Yeah, they committed some serious felony’s there. That mini gun would have torn them up.

You [bleep] jerkoff.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Hey, Conrad, GFY.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Hahahahahaahahahahahaha!

Do you have any more funny-ass posts?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

BWAHAHahaaahhahahahaaha

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

40O Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They didn't do anything wrong. Compare this with the violence towards Republicans after the state of the union address.

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Only knuckleheads I see is you

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Demonrats always threaten violence against citizens,who exercise their first amendment rights when it conflicts with the fascists of the Demonrat/Commie/pedo Party.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
IC B3

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

C'mon man...

stfu already!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
License plates and dessert coffee, all-around!!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

mini gun on a civilian campaign bus with 3rd level campaign employees ? What dumb clown.

Pretty friggin obvious you never served in military

Last edited by ribka; 10/31/20.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

What a pussy. Lmao

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Conrad
You’re not a Texan. You just don’t get it. I’ll pray for you. It’s not your fault.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gee, some people.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Only thing better is high end steakhouses closing exclusive clients

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

There it is...Dumbest stuff I've seen all weekend. That said I bet he moves down to maybe top 5 at best by the end of the day.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R

Comrade101st

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Now we're machine gunning people for driving on the highway?

It's worse than I thought it was.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (222Sako, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1moredeer, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 67 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,115
Posts18,464,467
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.