Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fox news reporting for 3 days now, Iowa farmers about evenly split. One young farmer admitted he was voting his wallet, a vote for Biden was a vote for increased trade with China equals prosperity. Another crusty old pro Trump farmer says, "I want to be inspired by my leaders, not given a handout". I have always held people who work the land, generally in higher regard, thinking they hold traditional values....once again, maybe I made a mistake.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/523809-poll-trump-leads-biden-by-7-points-in-iowa

President Trump has gained a 7-point lead over Democratic nominee Joe Biden in the battleground state of Iowa just three days before the Nov. 3 election, according to a new Des Moines Register/Mediacom Iowa poll released Saturday.

According to the survey, conducted by Selzer & Co.of Des Moines, the president garnered 48 percent support while Biden garnered 41 percent support. Trump's lead is outside of the survey’s 3.4 percent margin of error.

The poll could be an indicator that Trump is pulling ahead in the state after recent polls in Iowa — a battleground that Trump won by 9.4 points in 2016 — showed him neck and neck with the former vice president.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
China is already buying a crap ton of ag products despite the tariffs and Trump is bigly in favor of the ethanol boondoggle so he should be in good shape with them.

One of the few things I disagree with Trump on, but I am willing to buy fuel stabilizer and seek out pure gas when necessary in order to keep communism at bay.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Idiot
Out
Wandering
Around

More trade with China.... And no fracking and $4 plus dollar a fuel....

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Fox news reporting for 3 days now, Iowa farmers about evenly split. One young farmer admitted he was voting his wallet, a vote for Biden was a vote for increased trade with China equals prosperity. Another crusty old pro Trump farmer says, "I want to be inspired by my leaders, not given a handout". I have always held people who work the land, generally in higher regard, thinking they hold traditional values....once again, maybe I made a mistake.

Not around here. My guess is that “young farmer” had it all handed to him he didn’t earn it thought he was big roller rented high dollar ground built big house took wife to Mexico for the winter , now reality of farming hits wife still wants to go to Mexico and he can’t afford nothing. This is a world market, I repeat world market. If China doesn’t buy someplac3 else will. I want to see mr young farmer dry corn with a windmill( Biden= less fossil fuels like natural gas) wanna see him plow a field with an electric tractor( Biden ending big oil) and trying to grow crops without chemistry(Biden more restrictions) . He also maybe be near Des Moines a liberal leaning city as well

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Democrats will usually vote for who will give them the most welfare subsidies...

Just sayin'.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
And...it was on Fox, how much time did they devote to researching and polling the farmers?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Fox news reporting for 3 days now, Iowa farmers about evenly split. One young farmer admitted he was voting his wallet, a vote for Biden was a vote for increased trade with China equals prosperity.

Does this idiot really think he will prosper under a president who is in the pocket of the Chinese? Biden will regulate idiots like him into bankruptcy so the Chicoms or a Biden family member can buy up their farms.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From what I've seen that "one young farmer" may be the only farmer in Iowa voting commie.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
.........One young farmer admitted he was voting his wallet, a vote for Biden was a vote for increased trade with China....

They interview two people and it makes a headline?

“One YOUNG farmer”

Probably will never be an old farmer

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
And...it was on Fox, how much time did they devote to researching and polling the farmers?

Well, we both know they found half for and half again. Fair and Balanced you know.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Plenty of closet Democrat farmers in Montana living(getting/gotten rich) off subsidies.

Jon Tester thanks them for his senate seat.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by hatari
.........One young farmer admitted he was voting his wallet, a vote for Biden was a vote for increased trade with China....

They interview two people and it makes a headline?

“One YOUNG farmer”

Probably will never be an old farmer

Fox is just as bad as other outlets for this.

Journalism is dead amount the old time standard bearers. They’re bought & paid for.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by muleshoe
From what I've seen that "one young farmer" may be the only farmer in Iowa voting commie.

Thats good!

However.....half the country is liberal fellas....

Lotsa liberal farmers and ranchers.

When you depend on a handout to survive.....it tends to sway your vote

I am MAGA.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
We have them here. As we talked about mainly Catholics.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Drove 60 miles on hyway 34 today and from the signs in the yards the split is TRUMP.... GARAGE SALE... and some [bleep] no one trusts.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Saw one news outlet some time ago interview a "farmer" that didn't like Trump. Pretty obvious he was at best a hobby farmer, but the media sure tried to make him look big time riding around on his 20 horse Kubota pulling a finish mower...........

I have to say I never thought the time would come when you simply cannot put a single iota of trust in anything those people say. If they told me it was daylight outside at 9:00a.m., I'd have to walk to the window to verify, and at this point, I can't even understand why they would bother being honest about that. They will simply make crap up when it's even easier to tell the truth. They'll lie when the truth would fit their agenda even better. Unbelievable.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Family farms here in PA are loaded with Trump signs.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

In reality there are few family farms left that are not hundreds of acres large. But, the large producers seem to be 2 to 1 for Mr. Trump over defendant Biden. As for what few family smaller farms are left I would say they are 60/40 for Mr. Trump. The smaller farmer tend to have a separate "job in town" and depend more on government hand outs. Although, folks who work the land and put in a lot of effort doing so tend to vote for folks who value hard work. Joe Biden does not fit that description. Just my observations.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
obama\biden $4.60 a gallon for tractor fuel sounds great, don't it?
Who needs food anyways?

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

114 members (16penny, 280shooter, 257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 14idaho, 19 invisible), 1,364 guests, and 866 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,219
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.