Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Since there aren't many new movies coming out, my standards are pretty low for anything new

I watched a movie last night I liked called The Silencing. If you liked Wind River its along those lines.

My wife said a guy from Game of Thrones is in it but I didn't make the connection. I know it has the Indian from Longmire pretty much playing the same role he did in Longmire.

Quick summary - Avid Hunter loses daughter, 5 years later he runs a game shelter in her honor, tracks a guy that hunts young girls for sport - Sheriff gets in his way.

I think its worth streaming if its a slow night.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Looks kinda good.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Where did you get it?

Retired cat herder.

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
oh some streaming thing I have called MIDA.

is it not out on Netflix yet?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
My wife has discovered a TV show called "The Forensic Files",...about murders and what the detectives did to solve the cases.

They run 3 or 4 shows back to back on whatever channel it's on.

Watching them will make you not forget to carry a gun. There's some evil ass people in the world.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
My wife has discovered a TV show called "The Forensic Files",...about murders and what the detectives did to solve the cases.

Watching them will make you not forget to carry a gun. There's some evil ass people in the world.

Love that show best of the documentary crime solving shows. They run 30 minutes all about the forensic evidence not an hour or longer of touchy feely stuff, photos of them growing up,.... etc.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

That show has been running since the 90's. I just looked it up and supposedly the last year of production was 2011 but HLN is supposed to be airing a new show this year "Forensic Files II" but I haven't seen it. I'll have to look for it. I'm fairly certain that I've seen every episode of Forensic Files at least once.

ETA: Regarding the OP, I just looked on Netflix and you can rent The Silencing for 5.99. I'll wait till I can get it free sometime.

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I've been watching something called the murder tapes. Its covers from the moment the crime is called in to the arrest thru police video.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by KFWA
oh some streaming thing I have called MIDA.

is it not out on Netflix yet?

I don't have Netflix. Just using Amazon Prime right now.

Retired cat herder.

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Looks kinda good.

Looks pretty good but I feel like I have seen the whole movie now. What of substance could they have left out of that trailer?

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Pluto TV has forensic files channel - runs 24hrs with all episodes. COPS channel as well. Blaze, The First, OANN channels too on there. lots of good content and its all FREE. download app on your phone or smart tv. check it out

Last edited by tpeavy; 11/02/20.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

My wife and I are retired Troopers. We do not forget to carry a gun. This world is full of Evil. We have seen it. Looked it in the eye. What the television shows do not give you, is the weight. You can't feel the weight of the cases we carried home. The weight of the things we knew, versus the things we could prove.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

475 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 160user, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 46 invisible), 2,098 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,603
Posts18,454,778
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.