Print Thread
Hop To
V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V
I'm trying to away from politics today so I checked out Dr. Ron Paul's YouTube channel instead.This video started off about politics but at about the 18 minute mark they show a Twitter video of Fauci talking to two other virus "experts" about the COVID-19 PCR test that is used to detect COVID-19. If you don't how the PCR test works it looks for DNA particles of a Corona virus in the samples they have taken from people. If they see any DNA fragments of a Corona virus in the sample that person becomes a COVID-19 "case". In the video Fauci tells the other 2 "experts" that if you magnify (they call it cycle) a sample more that 35 times you will get a false positive. IN THE USA ALL THE SAMPLES ARE MAGNFIED 40 TIMES! Fauci has been lying about the number of cases since this fake pandemic began and we are still locked down because the high number of COVID-19 "cases".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdSXa8nSuv8

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Lady from work went for a test a few weeks ago as someone she'd dealt with tested positive. She got a call while waiting to be tested and had to leave. A few days later the testing site sent her an email that her test had been positive and she needed to see her physician. She never actually made it past the waiting room or took a test.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Many of the tests being used are hyper sensitive and designed to report false positives.

This is probably why people who have supposedly had COVID-19 previously came down with it a second time.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Kellywk
Lady from work went for a test a few weeks ago as someone she'd dealt with tested positive. She got a call while waiting to be tested and had to leave. A few days later the testing site sent her an email that her test had been positive and she needed to see her physician. She never actually made it past the waiting room or took a test.

Heard about a few of those locally, people that signed in, got in line or whatever, left because it was taking so long. Dang it if they didn't get a call back that they were positive.

IC B2

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Many of the tests being used are hyper sensitive and designed to report false positives.

This is probably why people who have supposedly had COVID-19 previously came down with it a second time.

I've been thinking the same thing.

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
When you incentivize positive tests and deaths you will obviously end up with skewed results.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by BLG
When you incentivize positive tests and deaths you will obviously end up with skewed results.

Clyde

As I have understood it, positive cases pull in federal money into the medical fields.

V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V
I just went back and looked at the Fauci twitter video and it's at the 8 minute mark now, so it's somewhere in the middle of the video. I don't do twitter, facebook or any other social media so I don't know how to find the date this Fauci video. Twitter is probably in big trouble with the Democrats for letting this damaging video slip through the cracks. I'm going to send it everybody I know and I hope they forward to everybody they know before twitter removes this video. Fauci is a monster that should be put in prison for the rest of his life for all the damage his lies have caused all over the world! My 12 year old Grandson finally got to play in the first 2 football games this year (he made 5 touchdowns)and the school is talking about canceling the remaining 5 games because of a small increase in the number of COVOD-19 "cases" locally. Not one student in this school district or any teachers have been infected with COVID-19.

V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by jaguartx

They don't have a test that shows the actual virus. At the beginning of this fake pandemic they showed of a lot scary pictures of the COVID-19 virus. I wonder where they got the pictures?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The testing is another bad joke being perpetuated on the American public & that's exactly why I will not have one. If I get sick, then I'll deal with it.

MM

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
A good friend of mine tested positive last week. He has steadily gotten worse. Went to the doc today and they told him he has bronchitis. Imagine that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Engineered false positive results. Amazing!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks rockinbar !

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by victoro
I'm trying to away from politics today so I checked out Dr. Ron Paul's YouTube channel instead.This video started off about politics but at about the 18 minute mark they show a Twitter video of Fauci talking to two other virus "experts" about the COVID-19 PCR test that is used to detect COVID-19. If you don't how the PCR test works it looks for DNA particles of a Corona virus in the samples they have taken from people. If they see any DNA fragments of a Corona virus in the sample that person becomes a COVID-19 "case". In the video Fauci tells the other 2 "experts" that if you magnify (they call it cycle) a sample more that 35 times you will get a false positive. IN THE USA ALL THE SAMPLES ARE MAGNFIED 40 TIMES! Fauci has been lying about the number of cases since this fake pandemic began and we are still locked down because the high number of COVID-19 "cases".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdSXa8nSuv8

Depends on the assay. 40 amplifications are not unusual.

I get your sentiment, and agree that the numbers have been skewed, but I wouldn't hang your hat on that.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

638 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1973cb450, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 70 invisible), 2,956 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,258
Posts18,467,084
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.