Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No doubt many will blame Trump for this loss, so let’s here your complaint.

Here is some of the Bull Schit I have already read this morning.

If he would have stopped tweeting...

He only catered to his base...

He never condemned White Supremacy...

Theses are from Trump supporters.

So, let’s hear it, let’s start the blame Trump game.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Go fluff your man-bun........and GFY!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump didn't blow it. The great ignorant unwashed voters did. four years of media lies, cover ups an over hyped pandemic and once again the FEMALE vote are the culprits. Everyone ignored the education system, completely infested by liberal women indoctrinating two generations. We are Europe on the eve of The Guns of August. The lights are going out all over this country and we shall not see them again in our lifetime. (paraphrasing Sir Edward Gray in 1914. I'm not that eloquent.)

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
GFY

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Trump didn't blow it. The great ignorant unwashed voters did. four years of media lies, cover ups an over hyped pandemic and once again the FEMALE vote are the culprits. Everyone ignored the education system, completely infested by liberal women indoctrinating two generations. We are Europe on the eve of The Guns of August. The lights are going out all over this country and we shall not see them again in our lifetime. (paraphrasing Sir Edward Gray in 1914. I'm not that eloquent.)

All I can say is.. you're right, jorge.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Thanks 19th Amendment.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
After 4 years of Harris/Biden Americans will be looking for a conservative again. The Donald was too brutal with the truth. Too many folks don't like that. Yes, some days Donald Trump was more than the average American could stomach. I see he is behind in Wisconsin and Nevada. He is ahead in Georgia and Pennsylvania. But, he needs either Wisconsin or Nevada to win. It doesn't look good for him. My fingers are crossed.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I guess I'm looking at different numbers than you guys are. When I add up the leaning states and declared states, I come up with 283 Electoral votes for Trump and 254 Electoral votes for Biden. I know the mail in votes are the white elephant in the room, but geez, don't everybody go falling on their swords yet.

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102

None of that is true.

It's the dirty-haired titt y -ringed white women and phat a$$ black women that seek out and breed with skinny jeaned man bun wearing [bleep] with testicles.

We are a minority and will never catch up.

Dave

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RDW
Originally Posted by steve4102

None of that is true.

It's the dirty-haired titt y -ringed white women and phat a$$ black women that seek out and breed with skinny jeaned man bun wearing [bleep] with testicles.

We are a minority and will never catch up.

I know it’s not true, that why in the OP I called it Bull Schit right from the get go.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 300MAG
Go fluff your man-bun........and GFY!!

You obviously didn’t read or understand the OP,

I called this blaming Trump Bull Schit in the OP.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
The media and Party elites hold all the blame on what isn’t merely a Trump loss but a loss for the entire system that has given rise to the greatest country in the history of the world.

This is a loss for humanity.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I am a diehard Trump fan but he blew it:

Ignored Corona. If he had weekly contolled briefing people would think he at least had some control or a plan of attack.

Way to much time and rants on Hunter Biden. No one really cared.

There's more but these to came to mind.

He may still win but......

Lefty

X
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
X
NEW MOTTO

KILL A DEMOCRAT TODAY

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Do not forget the news not reporting what he said and did, then making up and spreading fake news

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
I guess I'm looking at different numbers than you guys are. When I add up the leaning states and declared states, I come up with 283 Electoral votes for Trump and 254 Electoral votes for Biden. I know the mail in votes are the white elephant in the room, but geez, don't everybody go falling on their swords yet.

What numbers you looking at???? Hes behind in MI and WI. He cant win without one of those...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
If we know the media and the Dems rigged this election, are we all just going to sit on our thumbs and do nothing about it?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by yukon254

What numbers you looking at???? Hes behind in MI and WI. He cant win without one of those...

I was looking at the map on Fox website. I can't verify how accurate it is or if it has changed in the last few minutes. Not sure you can trust any news site, but I would rather roll with Fox as of now.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
If Trump isn't elected it's because the election was stolen.

Not because "Trump blew it".

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I was looking at the map on Fox website. I can't verify how accurate it is or if it has changed in the last few minutes. Not sure you can trust any news site, but I would rather roll with Fox as of now.

Fox is showing WI and MI with Biden leads currently.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

665 members (12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,459 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,627
Posts18,455,165
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.