24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 59 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 58 59
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am continually amazed that someone hasn't, at the very least, beat the hell out of this sumbitch.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

BP-B2

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Ya think anyone would report him missing if he didn’t show up for dinner?

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by WAM
Ya think anyone would report him missing if he didn’t show up for dinner?

Remember, he's a self declared buffed up tough guy, although not impressive to one young lady, and he has never said that to an actual man. 😂

I to am surprised that he's still walking upright and that some body that doesn't have the discretionary funds hasn't paid him a visit to settle up.

I would love to make the trip to the trial and watch this douche bag squirm and then be walked away to prison.

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Update:

Eustice had 66 items filed alone in his regional JP court from 2017 till now. He apparently has many other cases in state, and federal courts. I have been able to pull all of his cases for JP justice of the peace and it appears he files motions over and over again terrorizing churches and his victims, and also attempts to get default settlements against large companies. When he loses he files affidavits saying he cannot afford the penalties and tries to stretch out appeals. I am filing motions against him in my county to turn the tables on him. I have brought up the issue that he is receiving income from various sources and filed a motion to have him go before a judge and explain why he has sworn that he cannot pay court costs. I have submitted documentation where he has openly admitted in other courts that he files small claims cases all the time and can do it for "free" in his area so he will have to explain that as well.

I appreciate all of the contributions to my go fund me.So far I am about $400 deep in court and service fees and will spend another $300 for a PI to get a comprehensive background check of all of his court cases, criminal cases, police reports, and Arrest Records.

If anyone has additional information to contribute, Private Investigator / Legal contacts / recommendations or would like to contribute $$ to the cause, That would be super helpful.

I am more than happy to share any documentation that comes from the PI.

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 11/05/20.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sleepyone
Add me to the list of victims. Ordered 500 rounds of federal 5.56 last week and paid with a direct bank transfer from my checking which I NEVER do, but I needed ammo, he said his credit card link was down and his price was decent considering the current environment. I checked my order status and saw it had been on hold for 7 days. I checked with his bank and confirmed he had received the funds the same day as the order. I started getting suspicious and googled Optics and Ammo and felt really stupid that I had been duped this easily.

I emailed his support account and did not receive a reply. I emailed it again the next day and called the number listed and finally received a reply later that day. "Feel free to mail a check or money order for your order total to the following address." When I replied that he already had my money he sent the following: "Our suppliers have increased their prices and we will need some additional funds from you before we can ship this order out"

I told him I was going to give him one more opportunity to either refund my full purchase amount or send me the exact product I have already paid for in full within the next 48 hours or I would be reporting him to the Texas Attorney General, the Harris County DA and the BBB. He has sent me three emails making the same threats as everyone else has been receiving. I live in DFW, so I have no problem driving to Houston and appearing in court to testify as a witness if we can get this clown before a judge.

Keep meticulous records to include screen shots showing the product in stock.

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
If anyone has additional information to contribute, Private Investigator / Legal contacts / recommendations or would like to contribute $$ to the cause, That would be super helpful.

Chris, I tried to PM you, your inbox is full, send me a PM or check your Go Fund Me for my contact info and get ahold of me.

Thanks Darryle

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

[email protected]

I have created a gofundme as requested and if anyone knows a good lawyer in Harris County that would be great.

Thanks again.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/legal-fe..._link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Hey Darryle I am too new of a user on this site to be able to send and receive private messages. Send me an email with your phone number or I can send mine and we can talk.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Just spoke to the DA, he is very close to being able to move on Felony charges. He has to hit a certain dollar amount to take the case to court.

He said he will file this month if he can get enough people to fill out the paperwork and respond. He said he has spoke to over 200 people but only had 40 follow up and fill out the necessary paperwork.

If you have not followed up with the DA this is the time.

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 11/06/20.
M
M
I've been in contact with him as well, just need to get the complaint form notarized and then we'll have lots of documentation showing credit card fraud / document forgery on the way back to him.

IC B3

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Just spoke to the DA, he is very close to being able to move on Felony charges. He has to hit a certain dollar amount to take the case to court.

He said he will file this month if he can get enough people to fill out the paperwork and respond. He said he has spoke to over 200 people but only had 40 follow up and fill out the necessary paperwork.

Thankfully I just came across this thread. I phoned the DA this afternoon (probably a bit after hours, or close enough to EOD for them not to respond yet). Add me to the list as another victim. I, too, was duped by product that did not appear to be in stock many places.

I hope to hear back from the DA in the next day or two. I will be happy to follow up with whatever is necessary.

I'm about to go back to page 1 and read this thread to get caught up. Wish I had discovered this thread before my order. Maybe I can be of assistance at this stage at least.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mchasem13

Thankfully I just came across this thread. I phoned the DA this afternoon (probably a bit after hours, or close enough to EOD for them not to respond yet). Add me to the list as another victim. I, too, was duped by product that did not appear to be in stock many places.

I hope to hear back from the DA in the next day or two. I will be happy to follow up with whatever is necessary.

I'm about to go back to page 1 and read this thread to get caught up. Wish I had discovered this thread before my order. Maybe I can be of assistance at this stage at least.

What kind of illegal activity did he engage in with you?

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Same as what I've read with others so far (through page 9 of 19 so far... lot of catching up to do) - fraud.

Order product, no shipment. Request refund, refund denied with a statement to reference insane return policy. Pursue dispute through bank, Eustice sends angry emails, lies to bank. Etc. Leaving out specifics in a public forum, but seems to be par for the course with this guy.

Last edited by mchasem13; 11/10/20.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Same as what I've read with others so far (through page 9 of 19 so far... lot of catching up to do) - fraud.

Order product, no shipment. Request refund, refund denied with a statement to reference insane return policy. Pursue dispute through bank, Eustice sends angry emails, lies to bank. Etc. Leaving out specifics in a public forum, but seems to be par for the course with this guy.

Is the product currently showing in stock or can you prove it was showing in stock when you ordered it?

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M

Is the product currently showing in stock or can you prove it was showing in stock when you ordered it?

Yes, currently showing in stock and I have documentation that it was showing in stock when ordered, as well as documented in stock multiple times between then and now. Sitting on almost 50 files documenting everything so far.

My apologies for being somewhat vague in the public thread, but I tend to be, based on what I do. I've documented this situation from when I placed the order several months ago up to today, catching him in several lies in the process, including his official response to the bank regarding my dispute.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Yes, currently showing in stock and I have documentation that it was showing in stock when ordered, as well as documented in stock multiple times between then and now. Sitting on almost 50 files documenting everything so far.

My apologies for being somewhat vague in the public thread, but I tend to be, based on what I do. I've documented this situation from when I placed the order several months ago up to today, catching him in several lies in the process, including his official response to the bank regarding my dispute.

Now THAT"S what I am talkin' about! If nothing else I'd file a small claims suit against him for tying up your money. That is if you can do that in your jurisdiction.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Posting this information up for those just now finding this thread, Chris has done a ton of the leg work, he has also laid out the groundwork to hopefully get this guy shut down.

I have helped him financially and would do it again for any other member here if a predatory business went after that member. We all work hard for our fun money and hopefully we all learn to be more diligent in the future because of this asshat.

[email protected]

I have created a gofundme as requested and if anyone knows a good lawyer in Harris County that would be great.

Thanks again.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/legal-fe..._link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You're a good man, Darryl.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 11/12/20.
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
If you have any documentation that shows where Eustice told the bank that he provided merchandise to dispute your claims, You should reach out to the DA so he can add that to his list.

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 11/12/20.
Page 19 of 59 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
682 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12308300, 58 invisible), 3,144 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,742
Posts18,401,219
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.