Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I took a mountain of schit from cashisking and jackmountain for stating that it was past time for peaceful protests and that communists don't care about your peacefgul protest. It's a little different tune around here since we've seen the republic in danger of falling.

Anybody want to hold a peaceful protest now?

KMA

LOL
GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Good morning Roy. What do you have in mind?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You are one sorry son of a bitch.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Peaceful protest? Sure, I could use a couple of large-screen tv's and a new pair of Nikes.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Stay away from crowds.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

One of the few things democratic governments respond to are massive peaceful protests. The other is lobbying by the oligarchs and large corporations. Those that do not want their concerns heard or needs met can just stay home and continue to be marginalized.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Slavek

One of the few things democratic governments respond to are massive peaceful protests. The other is lobbying by the oligarchs and large corporations. Those that do not want their concerns heard or needs met can just stay home and continue to be marginalized.

That’s great but that isn’t what this thread is about.

It’s about Fireballz feeling sorry for Fireballz.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I took a mountain of schit from cashisking and jackmountain for stating that it was past time for peaceful protests and that communists don't care about your peacefgul protest. It's a little different tune around here since we've seen the republic in danger of falling.

KMA

And yet there you sit, flapping you gash and playing garden bitch in BFE, OR. Gonna lead the charge?

....No, "too much to lose". Couple Bobcats, a fleet of 99s no one GAF about, and a mail order 'Suela that hates your guts.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

KMA

Cant make it. Got to go to work.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
This entire chain of events has brought on many tempers to erupt. I keep mine in check but some don't and when something happens to trigger it I think we will see good people do bad things to others. It's like a small fire in the beginning then the wind gets behind it and it's out of control. If biden is sworn in and our side does what the left has been doing he'll declare martial law. I don't say that out of fear but as just the way it seems to play out. We can't have a peaceful protest. If we even try the left will be there and we will have to defend ourselves. We've kept our rage under control. It won't be that way then. We've already seen the law enforcement stand by as the left tears everything apart. They won't be there to keep a peaceful protest safe but to arrest those on our side. How far are we willing to take it? I also think many of us have given up any hope of our voices being heard.

IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
They will tolerate communists and filth burning whole cities down before they tolerate us tearing up even one 7-Eleven. Conservatives are not “allowed” to get angry. This is exactly why we need to raise some hell.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
While this post originates for personal purposes it does bring to mind something that I'd hoped would have come from Virginia's 'peaceful protests' last winter.

The demonrats took Virginia by 5% +/-, Trump could have worked VA a bit with some rallies[held one in Va Beach/Hampton] playing off of the gun owner enthusiasm.

While NOtva dominates in shear numbers there is also a large Latino population there. A rally in that region wouldn't have hurt IMO.

Look at D.C.'s spread- 95/5 for Joseph B and tack on a couple million in NOTva, I honestly think he could have dented Fairfax/Loudon etc

Just my .02 worth

FJB & FJT
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Not a damn thing.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Peaceful protest? So you want to beg a bunch of criminals to stop committing crimes? How retarded does that sound? Protests don't work, and amount to you stating you are a slave who is begging your master for better treatment. Did the Founding Fathers advocate for peaceful protest? They certainly advocated for petitioning the government for redress of grievances, but has your government been responsive? Do you imagine a whole bunch of people protesting is going to help? How much difference did an armed protest make in Virginia? What are you going to protest, if not the criminal activity that both parties are either passively accepting or openly contriving?

In my opinion, the time for protesting elections fraud and voter fraud was several elections ago. We have passively accepted it over the last 20 years, at least. Now it's so prolific that it has changed the course of the future of the nation. Begging for secure, transparent, and utterly valid voting and vote-counting now that our Republic is lost seems pretty silly to me.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by hillestadj

KMA

And yet there you sit, flapping you gash and playing garden bitch in BFE, OR. Gonna lead the charge?

....No, "too much to lose". Couple Bobcats, a fleet of 99s no one GAF about, and a mail order 'Suela that hates your guts.

Murdered by words.

You only forgot that they need to be home when the meals on wheels gal comes by about noon

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

KMA

You are undeniably the most self-absorbed moron to ever walk the earth...

Fugging beyond discrimination your lack of any redeeming attribute.

At least a steaming pile of dog crap will go away in the rain...

You really are a psychotic prepubescent girl.

FUGGH...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Not a damn thing.

PERFECT...

NOT A DAMN THING...

FUGGING IQ OF A LAVA ROCK.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Slavek

That’s great but that isn’t what this thread is about.

It’s about Fireballz feeling sorry for Fireballz.

You are one sorry son of a whore.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
While you girls played on the internet and got pissed off at the world today I went hunting. Worked out pretty good I'd say. 350 yards with the Savage 284. How'd you all do?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Time well spent, Fireball2.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

125 members (406_SBC, 444Matt, 450yukon, 257_X_50, 19rabbit52, 270winchester, 19 invisible), 1,931 guests, and 816 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,377
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.