Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
I've thought a lot about this for the past year, and with some insights provided by others, have come to the conclusion that the next revolt (revolution) will simply be a movement of "NO!". There won't be any figurehead or leader, at least at the outset, and it won't involve any particular political party, since both are so contrived and hijacked that they only serve the purposes of the enemy. There won't be a mass of people rallying together, at least at the outset. It will simply begin with many people individually saying, "NO. I won't do it. I won't support the fraud and the corruption. I won't support the dismantling of the Constitution. I won't support paying more and more of my resources to people who are actively trying to openly enslave me. I claim my freedom, the freedom that was always mine, by simply saying,'NO'"

That is what REAL freedom and autonomy are: the power to refuse. Every two-year-old understands this, but it is eventually endoctrinated out of us. If we cannot say "NO", we are subjects, serfs, and slaves. This doesn't have to be a conservative or a liberal thing. We have common ground here. Both "sides" are being ruled by the same corrupt entities. There is no way to prevent the balkanization of America, as it has been orchestrated and directed from the media and other powerful and unaccountable entities. But I don't wish to have my neighbor enslaved to serve me, either, regardless of his political ideas. I would fight against anyone attempting to enslave a free people for their own ends, and that is exactly what America has become.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
BP-B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You remember that scene from the movie old school? Will Ferrell said at the party let’s go streaking! Couple scenes later he’s running down the road butt ass naked by himself?? That’s you and whomever else’s revolution.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I’m looking for 9mm ammo. Any leads?

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 79S
You remember that scene from the movie old school? Will Ferrell said at the party let’s go streaking! Couple scenes later he’s running down the road butt ass naked by himself?? That’s you and whomever else’s revolution.

So you're a bitch. What's that like? Do you get on your knees right when you are asked, or do you wince first, then do it?

I remember the Founding Fathers discussing people like you in their writings.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by 79S

So you're a bitch. What's that like? Do you get on your knees right when you are asked, or do you wince first, then do it?

I remember the Founding Fathers discussing people like you in their writings.

lol yep I’m a bitch.. Go get your revolution started.. I’m sure we will see you on the news. The headline will read “lone white militant male” ending with has be killed by the police.. Yep go get her started bud. Because this bitch knows the reality of such nonsense..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

IC B2

I
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I
Hunt n shoot
I agree no needs said more and I’m a die hard republican and Pres Trump supporter. My question for you, is how do we stop increased taxes? It’s not like we get 100% of our paycheck and pay the government the taxes, (unless your self employed). We get our paycheck on payday with all the deductions already taken out. I am with you but how do you stop that? I believe that is another reason they are pushing a cashless system , so they can control it all.

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RMerta
I’m looking for 9mm ammo. Any leads?

I’m sure the leader of the revolution huntnshoot has a warehouse full of it.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Any of you thought of this in regard to saying no. Someone shows up to take your guns. No won't be the response they want so it scales up a bit. What next? Have you thought of that? If you kill whoever this is you're going to be in trouble. That leaves your family without you there for them. If they kill you then it's the same. It boils down to are you willing to give up not only your life but that of your loved ones in the name of freedom. This was what our Founders faced. Remember? "Our lives, Our fortunes and Our sacred honor. Are you afraid of that? They might have had fear but it didn't keep them from standing up freedom. We'd better settle this in our hearts and minds before we take our stand.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Any of you thought of this in regard to saying no. Someone shows up to take your guns. No won't be the response they want so it scales up a bit. What next? Have you thought of that? If you kill whoever this is you're going to be in trouble. That leaves your family without you there for them. If they kill you then it's the same. It boils down to are you willing to give up not only your life but that of your loved ones in the name of freedom. This was what our Founders faced. Remember? "Our lives, Our fortunes and Our sacred honor. Are you afraid of that? They might have had fear but it didn't keep them from standing up freedom. We'd better settle this in our hearts and minds before we take our stand.

That’s the point I’m trying to make 1-2-10 people in a “revolution” just a bunch right wing quacks. Now if 10’s of thousands of armed citizens descend onto state capitols demanding the election officials in those counties be fired then you have something.. But hey it’s deer season back East who has time for that stuff.. Oh and there was a Packers football game on last night. So yeah maybe we can do the revolution next year around May..

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 79S

That’s the point I’m trying to make 1-2-10 people in a “revolution” just a bunch right wing quacks. Now if 10’s of thousands of armed citizens descend onto state capitols demanding the election officials in those counties be fired then you have something.. But hey it’s deer season back East who has time for that stuff.. Oh and there was a Packers football game on last night. So yeah maybe we can do the revolution next year around May..

Retard.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by 79S

Retard.

Oh I’m sorry are you the revolutions general for the south?? You boys been talking “revolution” for awhile now.. But you are all standing on the sidelines waiting for someone to start your revolution.. Go tend to your 100 acre deer lease..

Last edited by 79S; 11/06/20.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I've thought a lot about this for the past year, and with some insights provided by others, have come to the conclusion that the next revolt (revolution) will simply be a movement of "NO!". There won't be any figurehead or leader, at least at the outset, and it won't involve any particular political party, since both are so contrived and hijacked that they only serve the purposes of the enemy. There won't be a mass of people rallying together, at least at the outset. It will simply begin with many people individually saying, "NO. I won't do it. I won't support the fraud and the corruption. I won't support the dismantling of the Constitution. I won't support paying more and more of my resources to people who are actively trying to openly enslave me. I claim my freedom, the freedom that was always mine, by simply saying,'NO'"

That is what REAL freedom and autonomy are: the power to refuse. Every two-year-old understands this, but it is eventually endoctrinated out of us. If we cannot say "NO", we are subjects, serfs, and slaves. This doesn't have to be a conservative or a liberal thing. We have common ground here. Both "sides" are being ruled by the same corrupt entities. There is no way to prevent the balkanization of America, as it has been orchestrated and directed from the media and other powerful and unaccountable entities. But I don't wish to have my neighbor enslaved to serve me, either, regardless of his political ideas. I would fight against anyone attempting to enslave a free people for their own ends, and that is exactly what America has become.

Your answer is to act like a 2 year old, and you post this in public thinking this is going to get people on your side. You know why Trump lost. Because of you.

By the way, not that this would happen. But posting your brilliant revolution plans on a forum is giving away your tactical advantage.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve mentioned this on here before but IMO a civil war in our lifetimes isn’t likely and isn’t necessary. The left has been handing us our azz for years without shooting. They figured out it was infinitely safer and more effective in the long run to peacefully (in the relative sense Vs. civil war) to take over media, teaching positions, that every election matters right down to DA and sheriff. To protest in front of cameras, boycott business, riot at times demand that the media bow to them (we get Faux they demand MSNBC) ect. We haven’t shown the will to pushback with there own playbook of largely safe and effective tactics. Thinking that we’re going to go from being to lazy to do zero to waging an effective civil war and quite possibly having our door kicked in and killed or sent to do life in the pen when we won’t even protest isn’t likely IMO.

Shoot just a few days ago several people on the fire openly believed the best winning strategy for constitutionalist was to watch the left loot and burn what are still American cities to the ground and not bother pushing back. Some even criticizing the few that did pushback. We were supposed to let them burn it down and then American would vote for Trump and he’d save us. Point being we couldn’t get groups to go counter protest mobs in our American cities. You think we’re going to build a functioning milita to fight the government?
We don’t need a war we do need large groups of conservatives all around the US to assemble and make ourselves seen. Stop watching faux demand OANN, get very actively involved in school boards and what our kids are learning, supplement it with more learning at home, create and pour money into groups and businesses that represent us ect So far we haven’t shown a willingness to do it on a large scale.

Looking at your AR and imaging yourself a modern revolutionary “someday” while doing nothing may be fun but it isn’t winning a thing. Voting in primaries, emailing politicians even when they don’t listen, trying to spend money on business that represent your views, giving money to pro 2A groups and other conservative causes, showing up for rallies, getting rid of cable, FB, and as much of the lib social media as possible, teaching your kids and educating anyone else that will listen are all less glamorous but far more effective strategies. They’re also the strategies that the left has been using on us. They work and it’s what we should be doing too.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 11/06/20.
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Revolt to save what? The around half of "American" voters that after all the lawlessness and riots etc still WILLINGLY voted for 2 candidates who publically stated they want to "transform" America from the values it was founded on as well as its government power structure? For the same group who doesnt seemed bothered in the least that a Presidential election was OPENLY stolen? A nation that has been over run by illegals and do nothing gimme dats? A county where that a majority of the government is against those on "our side"(Democrats/deep state) To "save" it for future generations who have already been indoctrinated against the founding principles and values this country was founded on?

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by 79S

I believe you are wrong this time.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by 79S

Retard.

Oh I’m sorry are you the revolutions general for the south?? You boys been talking “revolution” for awhile now.. But you are all standing on the sidelines waiting for someone to start your revolution.. Go tend to your 100 acre deer lease..

Retard.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Revolt to save what? The around half of "American" voters that after all the lawlessness and riots etc still WILLINGLY voted for 2 candidates who publically stated they want to "transform" America from the values it was founded on as well as its government power structure? For the same group who doesnt seemed bothered in the least that a Presidential election was OPENLY stolen? A nation that has been over run by illegals and do nothing gimme dats? A county where that a majority of the government is against those on "our side"(Democrats/deep state) To "save" it for future generations who have already been indoctrinated against the founding principles and values this country was founded on?

that is exactly how I feel. if I had a kid that wanted to go in the service I would chain him to a lally column in the basement. imagine losing your kid fighting for the US who hates White Christians?

Last edited by SPQR70AD; 11/06/20.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Clydesdale

Your answer is to act like a 2 year old, and you post this in public thinking this is going to get people on your side. You know why Trump lost. Because of you.

By the way, not that this would happen. But posting your brilliant revolution plans on a forum is giving away your tactical advantage.

Retard.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by marktheshark

that is exactly how I feel. if I had a kid that wanted to go in the service I would chain him to a lally column in the basement. imagine losing your kid fighting for the US who hates White Christians?

It is not as though we are under the thumb of a non elected dictator or foreign entity.....I have seen no claim that President Trump won the popular vote so that means a majority of "American" voters WILLINGLY voted to destroy this nation so in reality what is left to "save"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Clydesdale

LOL, he didn't post any "plans," he posted a concept.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
692 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 81 invisible), 2,739 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,637
Posts18,398,948
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.