24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It will be officially over about 1 month after Biden issues a useless nationwide mask mandate and then he'll take credit for saving the world.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
BP-B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
No, the media hype will slow to a trickle.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
No, the media hype will slow to a trickle.

Only if cases rise. If cases go down by 10 people, it will be heralded as a testament to Biden's amazing leadership.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can you believe Johns Hopkins University?

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/cumulative-cases?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't think it will ever go away. The hype may be calmed down at the moment, in deference to election news, but rest assured, it will come roaring back to life. The left who have seized power through covid control are NOT going to give it up. Masks will continue. Lockdowns will continue. The vaccine push with continue. Fear, fear, fear will continue.

If it ever is "over", it won't really be over, it will just morph into the next "Crisis".

IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
Definitely not over here in southern Indiana. Brother tested positive Monday and has progressed to pneumonia. My dad (who has lung cancer) tested positive Wednesday. My mom and wife have both lost taste and smell and have numerous other symptoms so they appear to possibly have it. Thankfully we all voted early.

My bet is we are still hearing about covid 2 years from know and might even be an issue into the next election.

People seem to forget most of the world is struggling with this as well. Not just us.

Sure looks like it’s gonna force me to postpone my ibex hunt in Spain in February

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Sounds serious that the virus super deadly and masks and mass gatherings are deadly thats why tens of thousands of crazy selfish Dems shut down the economy and are fining businesses for trying to survive

LMAO

Last edited by ribka; 11/07/20.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Calvin
It’s a big issue up here in Alaska.

Big spike in cases which coincidentally started with our data being turned over to CDC for mining, but yes - people are tired of the BS lockdowns, are going out more, visiting friends more, and more people are catching it. Happens with all flues. Most people catching it are 20- 50, working age people, and those looking to hookup at bars, etc. Every single death to date here has had 1 to 6 health compromising issues, which Covid may have (probably) compounded into death. As would any flu.

Compromised health? - take sensible precautions!

Still a less than 1% chance of dying from it, wide perspective. Slightly larger % will have some permanent health concerns from it, if the "news" is to be believed. Nowhere have I seen a comparison of the latter with other flues. Which I would guess is not much different.

It's the fuggin flu!!

It will diminish if not outright end when enough people have caught it, and there are far fewer targets for it to infect. At this rate, probably in the spring. Just like all flues.

Don't lick doorknobs, gas pump handles, etc, etc, etc....... smile until the vaccine comes out - which I won't take.

It IS a PITA - we are going to MT next week, and Hawaii around X-mas. Took me over an hour (not-good computer skills) to just register on-line (the only way one can) to get a test next week. Should be faster in December, as we now have "accounts".

Last edited by las; 11/07/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Its starting to tick up again. Death rate is lower though and so is hospital admissions.

God Bless America
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

So true. On Tuesday I was at my sons Auto Repair Shop. A women comes in wanting a tune up. So my

son goes out and opens the hood of a small Japanese car, looks down and see the top radiator hose swelled to three times it,s

normal size. My son says you should not drive that car with that hose like that. Lady say it,s ok i,ll get it fixed soon. My son do you want me to fix

it when you come in on Monday? Women no maybe later. Passenger of car speaks up and says for god sakes get the hose fixed, i do not want to walk.

IC B3

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
To date, everyone in my immediate family has had COVID. My wife had a cough for 2 days and felt as if her plug was pulled. I had a runny nose for a day or so and a slightly sore throat.

That was the extent for us. I'm sure it's tough on some, but so are many things.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by ribka

From the guy who uses a doooshflute. lmao

Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by ribka
LMAO what a weak pathetic fool

Not a word on any of the major networks the past few days after the election. Approximately 8000 people a day die in the US and you weren't sniveling like a petulant child

Originally Posted by GunTruck50

If COVID-19 is not the biggest medical problem world wide why are all the hospitals filling up with COVID-19

and they are putting off all other kinds of surgeries. Buy the way yesterday was another 1,000 dead day.

We had 200,000 dead from COVID-19 in September, and we may have 400,000 dead by March next year. We will be fighting this for another year

Anyone who said it would be gone Nov 4th needs to stop listening to who ever is saying that, because they are out to lunch. This will stop when 75% of

the population gets the Vaccine. I think we will see closing down of the Economy again in the worst places. The news media has been a lot more

accurate about COVID-19 than the Trump administration. In many cases Trump just out and out lied to the American Public, some of you never mention that.

Which resulted in some people making very bad decisions.

Turn off the Playgirl station... because the news stations are still talking about it just as much as Trump throwing his temper tantrums at the podium and lying away...

Used... and it worked... your obsessed with the fact I vaped to quit smoking, and become healthier? I use nothing now, and havent in just shy of 3yrs.. not really sure what the humor is in that, except your so narrow minded you just enjoy misspelling douche?

A child molester like you supporting another child molester Biden. Not surprised dooshflute Lmao

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nope.

I still have to don the Batman mask every time I go out to fight crime.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not yet. Biden does have to initiate the mask mandate and lock down the country, per the experts. That way when the economy crashes he can say he built it back up.

As for covid, he can say he cured it but he won't be around when it flares up.

They will use covid as long as they can to try and control us. They already found out what works in the last 6 months or so

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
There will be mask mandates from here on out, whether its covid or the croup.

Muzzies for the win!

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
No one is interested in who has the covid flu.

I'm only interested if you aren't one that the flu would kill (you are <65 years old, relatively fit, non-obese and generally concerned with your dietary fitness) and you are on the precipice of hospitalization or death.

Otherwise, no one cares about your fever and your runny nose. Go back to work.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm one of the few that is vulnerable. I'm 48 but with the meds I'm on, my immune system is totally shidt. Doctors orders that I can't even get a flu shot.

I dont wear a mask out of work. Screw it. I'm still alive and ill play the odds.

Last edited by Joel/AK; 11/07/20.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

In 6 months you won’t hear about covid and you can book it! Also unemployment on the Rez will still be over 70% ..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

In 6 months you won’t hear about covid and you can book it! Also unemployment on the Rez will still be over 70% ..

I hope you are right about the first and I fear you are right about the second

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Not yet. Biden does have to initiate the mask mandate and lock down the country, per the experts. That way when the economy crashes he can say he built it back up.

As for covid, he can say he cured it but he won't be around when it flares up.

They will use covid as long as they can to try and control us. They already found out what works in the last 6 months or so

Nope, complete opposite.. Right now all the bitches are worried about covid.. The media will do there damnedest to make grand pa joe look like a savior.. Don’t worry while DJT is still President we will get the doom and gloom updates but in 6 months you won’t hear a word on it. All these experts will start telling a different narrative . Also people will start dying from heart attacks, cancer, pneumonia again..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
292 members (10Glocks, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 32 invisible), 1,993 guests, and 922 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,822
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.